Name 5 characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 5 characters

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been done before! It's simple: name 5, but with characters! They can be any characters at all. Tv, books, movies, heck, even songs if a character is mentioned! (Considers elanor rigby)

To spice things up, if you want a specific media then say it in the question (ie, name 5 Book characters who...)

okay? Okay, good!

A topic to start...

Name 5 characters who go bad...
    What if I wanted to break?
    Avatar by the amazing Buffylover
    [COLOR="Navy"] This is who I really am
    Member of the Buffyforums Welcoming Committee

I totally never noticed this game hadn't been invented. And I'm surprised too considering all the other ones that are related to it. Nice thinking CliClir!

1. Willow Rosenburg

Comment

thanks!!

2.Angel

Comment

3. Carrie.

Shy, meek girl with insane mother who gets bullied in school, turns into a telekenisis mass murderer on a Prom Night Massacre. Poor Carrie

sigpic
        ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

4. Peter Pettigrew (Harry Potter)

The guy sold out his best friends, framed his other best friend for murder and became a servant of Voldemort.

Comment

5. Amy, BtVS

Name five characters who talk funny!

Comment

1. Janice (Friends)

sigpic
              ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

2. Roscoe (Freaks)

Roscoe Ates actually isn't one of the "freaks", but a very prolific character actor from the 1920s to the 1960s (also in films like Gone with the Wind and the 1933 Alice in Wonderland) who spoke with a very pronounced comedic stutter. Most of the cast of the movie (bar a few of the leads) actually use their real/stage names, him included.
                Last edited by NileQT87; 03-05-10, 03:23 PM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

3. Mr. Bean

Comment

4. Yoda... Was I the only one who noticed?

Comment

5. Cheech Marin (any role--and he usually plays himself)

Ben Stein is another obvious one where the guy has exactly one shtick due to his voice.

Name 5 characters that are human, but have a magic power or unusual ability.
                      Last edited by NileQT87; 06-05-10, 08:46 PM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                      "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

1. Harry Potter... he's definitely human but is just a wizard.
                        sigpic

Comment

2. Carrie (telekinesis)

Comment

3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Comment

4. Peter Pan

Well, his backstory is that he was a baby who fell out of his pram (that's also the backstory for the Lost Boys) and was 'forgotten' by his parents (it's hinted that he's a dead child in the book--it even mentions an old gravestone with "P.P." on it). He flies, likely created Never Never Land from his mind and is immortal.
                              Last edited by NileQT87; 06-05-10, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X