Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Name 5 characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5. Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan

But that's supposed to be horrendous. Jasmine's real name comes out something like "Hitoyouidowa" (am I the only person that tried to make that out?).

For real-life names, Moon Unit and Dweezil Zappa have yet to be beat.

Name 5 characters that are well-known for their eccentric fashion sense.
    Last edited by NileQT87; 09-05-10, 07:22 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

1. Willow from the early seasons.

(Moon Unit and Dweezil Zappa are bad, but I think that Pilot Inspektor is even worse... *shakes head*)

Comment

2. the 6th Doctor (Doctor Who) and his Technicolor dreamcoat (LOL)

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
        "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

3. Burton's Mad Hatter! That took me ages to think of!
          What if I wanted to break?
          Avatar by the amazing Buffylover
          [COLOR="Navy"] This is who I really am
          Member of the Buffyforums Welcoming Committee

Comment

I suppose that "eccentric fashion sense" is in the mind of the beholder, but my own first thought when I read this is.....

4. Paige & Phoebe from "Charmed" - eccentric is much too kind for some of the hideousness of the outfits they wore!

Feel free to skip me if they don't qualify!
            sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not sure if this can be counted or not, but Padmé Amidala definitely had one wacked up wardrobe. Then again, in that galaxy her clothes were all beautiful and royal which people liked. So it might not be really that eccentric, but for us- umm yeaahhh!

Name 5 Characters Who Sacrifice Themselves:

Comment

1. Allen Francis Doyle!!!!

Comment

2. Tess Harding- Roswell

Comment

3.buffy. Is that a bit too obvious to be considered a proper choice?
                    What if I wanted to break?
                    Avatar by the amazing Buffylover
                    [COLOR="Navy"] This is who I really am
                    Member of the Buffyforums Welcoming Committee

Comment

Originally posted by CliCliR View Post
                      3.buffy. Is that a bit too obvious to be considered a proper choice?
                      No that's perfectly fine. I was actually expecting it to be the very first one said.

4. Boromir- The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring

Comment

5. Spock - Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Let's see here....

Name 5 characters that are often get the wrong end of the stick.
                        sigpic
                        NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
                        Coming Soon!!

Comment

1. Lorne

Poor green guy, there was almost not one episode where he was not beaten, mocked, almost murdered or forced to do something he didn't like.

Comment

2. Riley Finn

Fans often pin him down as the bad guy, hated character, and all that nonsense. This is my opinion though.
                            sigpic
                            NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
                            Coming Soon!!

Comment

3. Joxer he was always beaten and ignored and yelled at. And he was always reminded that he was a horrible cook.

Comment

4. Scrat, the Ice Age squirrel... just can't seem to get that acorn.

Comment

Working...
                                X