No announcement yet.

Supporting Characters Elimination Game pt2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to say I would probably have chosen Snyder, so good result!

Comment

• Double Dutchess
      Double Dutchess commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed! I would have chosen Ethan above Ted, but I'm happy with Snyder landing on top.

• Same here. I‘d have chosen Ethan above Ted but I am happy with the results especially with Robin doing not so bad.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• bespangeled
      bespangeled commented
      Editing a comment
      And I would have chosen Ethan above Ted. I always wished we had more of him. I loved what he brought out in Giles, and that in the last time we see them Giles still trusted Ethan enough that he left his class unattended with Ethan and then drank from it.

• Well, as I said at the time, Ethan wouldn't have made top ten for me, but I expected him to be popular. I'm really pleased that Ted and Snyder made the top three as they were probably my first and second choices. I'd just rather have had Sweet or Robin as the third. But I'm glad they did well.

I really enjoyed this game for giving focus and thought to the supporting characters. We just need to decide what of all the suggestions we're going to go with for the next game.

Comment

• Hail to our glorious leader, Principal Snyder!
      A well deserved victory. Armin Shimerman was amazing and so funny as the character we all loved to hate.
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• very happy with the results, although, as i made
        clear above, i would have preferred to give Doc
        Ethan's place in the top three...

but a few sobs for Joel Gray aside, i am not
        deeply disappointed, as i think i would have
        seated Ethan at four—

as for the next game: i am up for any of
        the suggestions given above—

only apologize that i lack the time and
        technical skills to help set them up...

sad regret...