• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a pretty amazing top 5.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
      And I think this means a reset now.
      Yep it does. I've adjusted the scores to the reset, including your upvote to WSWB.

+ Surprise
      - School Hard

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 6

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 4

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 5

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 6

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      06. Innocence
      07. Lie to Me
      08. IOHEFY
      09. What's My Line 1
      10. Phases
      11. Becoming 1
      12. Becoming 2
      13. Reptile Boy
      14. Killed by Death
      15. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
      16. What's My Line 2
      17. The Dark Age
      18. Ted
      19. Some Assembly Required
      20. Go Fish
      21. Bad Eggs
      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
      Season 1 winner: Welcome to the Hellmouth
      Season 2 winner:

Comment

• + Surprise
        - Halloween

When She Was Bad: As Xander and Willow are attacked by a vampire, a girl pulls the vamp away, knees him in the crotch and flips him over. It’s Buffy. “Hi guys!” She sends the vamp flying into a tree where he is impaled on a branch, then turns back to Willow and Xander: “Miss me?” - 6

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 4

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        06. Innocence
        07. Lie to Me
        08. IOHEFY
        09. What's My Line 1
        10. Phases
        11. Becoming 1
        12. Becoming 2
        13. Reptile Boy
        14. Killed by Death
        16. What's My Line 2
        17. The Dark Age
        18. Ted
        20. Go Fish
        21. Bad Eggs
        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
        Season 2 winner:

Comment

• + School hard
          - Pasion

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 4

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 7

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          06. Innocence
          07. Lie to Me
          08. IOHEFY
          09. What's My Line 1
          10. Phases
          11. Becoming 1
          12. Becoming 2
          13. Reptile Boy
          14. Killed by Death
          16. What's My Line 2
          17. The Dark Age
          18. Ted
          20. Go Fish
          21. Bad Eggs
          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
          Season 2 winner:[/QUOTE]

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• + School hard
            - Halloween

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 6

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 3

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            06. Innocence
            07. Lie to Me
            08. IOHEFY
            09. What's My Line 1
            10. Phases
            11. Becoming 1
            12. Becoming 2
            13. Reptile Boy
            14. Killed by Death
            16. What's My Line 2
            17. The Dark Age
            18. Ted
            20. Go Fish
            21. Bad Eggs
            22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
            Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - School hard
              + Surprise

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 5

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 3

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              06. Innocence
              07. Lie to Me
              08. IOHEFY
              09. What's My Line 1
              10. Phases
              11. Becoming 1
              12. Becoming 2
              13. Reptile Boy
              14. Killed by Death
              16. What's My Line 2
              17. The Dark Age
              18. Ted
              20. Go Fish
              21. Bad Eggs
              22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
              Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - Halloween
                + Surprise

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                06. Innocence
                07. Lie to Me
                08. IOHEFY
                09. What's My Line 1
                10. Phases
                11. Becoming 1
                12. Becoming 2
                13. Reptile Boy
                14. Killed by Death
                16. What's My Line 2
                17. The Dark Age
                18. Ted
                20. Go Fish
                21. Bad Eggs
                22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                Season 2 winner

Comment

• - Halloween
                  + Surprise

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 1

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  06. Innocence
                  07. Lie to Me
                  08. IOHEFY
                  09. What's My Line 1
                  10. Phases
                  11. Becoming 1
                  12. Becoming 2
                  13. Reptile Boy
                  14. Killed by Death
                  16. What's My Line 2
                  17. The Dark Age
                  18. Ted
                  20. Go Fish
                  21. Bad Eggs
                  22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                  Season 2 winner

Comment

• - Schoolhard
                    + Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 10

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    06. Innocence
                    07. Lie to Me
                    08. IOHEFY
                    09. What's My Line 1
                    10. Phases
                    11. Becoming 1
                    12. Becoming 2
                    13. Reptile Boy
                    14. Killed by Death
                    16. What's My Line 2
                    17. The Dark Age
                    18. Ted
                    20. Go Fish
                    21. Bad Eggs
                    22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                    Season 2 winner
                    "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• + Passion
                      - Halloween

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      06. Innocence
                      07. Lie to Me
                      08. IOHEFY
                      09. What's My Line 1
                      10. Phases
                      11. Becoming 1
                      12. Becoming 2
                      13. Reptile Boy
                      14. Killed by Death
                      16. What's My Line 2
                      17. The Dark Age
                      18. Ted
                      20. Go Fish
                      21. Bad Eggs
                      22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                      Season 2 winner

Comment

• + Passion
                        - Halloween *over*

Halloween: As Buffy fights a vampire she spies a Halloween signpost. She jams the end of it into his chest and he dusts. Another vamp lowers the camcorder he's been using to record the fight, and backs away as he watches her go. - 0

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        05. Halloween
                        06. Innocence
                        07. Lie to Me
                        08. IOHEFY
                        09. What's My Line 1
                        10. Phases
                        11. Becoming 1
                        12. Becoming 2
                        13. Reptile Boy
                        14. Killed by Death
                        16. What's My Line 2
                        17. The Dark Age
                        18. Ted
                        20. Go Fish
                        21. Bad Eggs
                        22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                        Season 2 winner:
                        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - Passion
                          + Surprise

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 11

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          05. Halloween
                          06. Innocence
                          07. Lie to Me
                          08. IOHEFY
                          09. What's My Line 1
                          10. Phases
                          11. Becoming 1
                          12. Becoming 2
                          13. Reptile Boy
                          14. Killed by Death
                          16. What's My Line 2
                          17. The Dark Age
                          18. Ted
                          20. Go Fish
                          21. Bad Eggs
                          22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                          Season 2 winner:[/QUOTE]

Comment

• - School Hard
                            + Surprise

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 3

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 12

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            05. Halloween
                            06. Innocence
                            07. Lie to Me
                            08. IOHEFY
                            09. What's My Line 1
                            10. Phases
                            11. Becoming 1
                            12. Becoming 2
                            13. Reptile Boy
                            14. Killed by Death
                            16. What's My Line 2
                            17. The Dark Age
                            18. Ted
                            20. Go Fish
                            21. Bad Eggs
                            22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                            Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - School Hard
                              + Surprise

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 2

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 13

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              05. Halloween
                              06. Innocence
                              07. Lie to Me
                              08. IOHEFY
                              09. What's My Line 1
                              10. Phases
                              11. Becoming 1
                              12. Becoming 2
                              13. Reptile Boy
                              14. Killed by Death
                              16. What's My Line 2
                              17. The Dark Age
                              18. Ted
                              20. Go Fish
                              21. Bad Eggs
                              22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                              Season 2 winner:

Comment

• - School Hard
                                + Passion

School Hard: Near a small park and playground at night, a 1958 Dodge Desoto FireFlite crashes through the 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign and screeches to a halt. Spike gets out and strolls over to the curb, lighting a cigarette. "Home, sweet home." - 1

Surprise: Buffy walks toward Angel at the pool table. A vamped Drusilla suddenly appears and thrusts a stake into his back. Buffy reaches for Angel but his hand crumbles to dust as he disintegrates. Drusilla: "Happy Birthday, Buffy." In her room, Buffy wakes. - 13

Passion: In her room, the camera closes in on a sleeping Buffy. A shadow looms and a hand strokes her hair. It's Angelus, seated on the edge of her bed. He narrates: "It speaks to us...guides us...Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have?" - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                05. Halloween
                                06. Innocence
                                07. Lie to Me
                                08. IOHEFY
                                09. What's My Line 1
                                10. Phases
                                11. Becoming 1
                                12. Becoming 2
                                13. Reptile Boy
                                14. Killed by Death
                                16. What's My Line 2
                                17. The Dark Age
                                18. Ted
                                20. Go Fish
                                21. Bad Eggs
                                22. Inca Mummy Girl

Results:
                                Season 2 winner:
                                You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X