Buffyverse Quizzes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffyverse Quizzes

A thread for quizzes. I tried the Buffy quiz below and it was fun (and pretty easy):

https://www.needsomefun.net/ultimate...r-trivia-quiz/

I love quizzes, can't resist them. I didn't know who made the comment about Buffy's name and I couldn't remember the first history lesson. But yeah, pretty straight forward generally.

Comment

Good Quiz - I'm another one who loves a quiz. I got 92%, two wrong. First one I could kick myself (won't give the answer away) but the second one threw me 'How many vamps does Buffy slay over the course of an episode?', without saying which episode, so I guessed. Now I think they were probably referring to the last ep mentioned, but I didn't pick up on that

Comment

I managed to get all the answers right except for one -- who knew
        Spoiler:
        that Giles wanted to be grocer?! I mean, he does own the Magic shop later but still, it doesn't seem to fit his persona.... I knew the comment about Buffy's name would have to be by someone with an even weirder name than Buffy herself, lol, so I got that one right.

Comment

'How many vamps does Buffy slay over the course of an episode?', without saying which episode, so I guessed. Now I think they were probably referring to the last ep mentioned, but I didn't pick up on that
          That one annoyed me. I decided the writer was an idiot so I gave up! SpuffyGlitz - I knew that one!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I knew that one SpuffyGlitz,
            Spoiler:
            it has always made me think of our first female PM Margaret Thatcher just because her parents were grocers.
            I just made an assumption on the episode being referenced that happened to give the correct answer. It was an oversight in the question for sure.

Comment

I only got 80 %. I feel like a failure. Or maybe it is because of the heat?

flow
              ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
                I only got 80 %. I feel like a failure. Or maybe it is because of the heat?

flow
                The newspaper headlines here say your highways are melting. I'm pretty sure that would affect your memory recall. It sounds hot.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

@flow: if it's any consolation, I only got 72%

Of course it's really warm here too.
                  https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Sigh...I gave up and the weather here hasn't been that great. I blame it on Brexit. Without the referendum I'd have got 100% and it'd be 75 degrees every day.
                    sigpic

Comment

I managed to get 100% but in all fairness, I'd have probably read the "how many vampires did Buffy kill in the episode" question wrong too if I hadn't been pointed out here that they were referring to the episode from the previous question.

I knew the Aphrodesia one because it was always one of my favourite little moments of "Welcome to the Hellmouth";

APHRODESIA
                      What kind of name is 'Buffy' anyway?

GIRL
                      Hey Aphrodesia!

APHRODESIA
                      Oh hey!

Giles wanting to be a grocer was revealed in "Never Kill A Boy On The First Date" when he shares with Buffy that he never wanted to be a Watcher.
                      "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

Working...
                      X