No announcement yet.

BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really mind as I'd really like to play both of these games. I thought the character one would provide a bit of a break/change to the episode endings, but I have no objection to going for the prologues instead first. I haven't had a look over the character list to see if I think any 'should be included' supporting character is missing and to take out the core four etc we've discussed, so that isn't good to go straight away so perhaps the prologues one because it is ready first then? (thanks for doing the prep on it SpuffyGlitz )

Comment

• oh SpuffyGlitz—!

so much what i need—

(deadlines... )

my thanks tumble over themselves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
        I don't really mind as I'd really like to play both of these games. I thought the character one would provide a bit of a break/change to the episode endings, but I have no objection to going for the prologues instead first. I haven't had a look over the character list to see if I think any 'should be included' supporting character is missing and to take out the core four etc we've discussed, so that isn't good to go straight away so perhaps the prologues one because it is ready first then? (thanks for doing the prep on it SpuffyGlitz )
        Oh okay, so then I'll do this:

I'll open a new thread for the Prologue Elimination game, and post the Season One options and just keep it ready for playing. That way, if we decide to start it now, we can, or if we'd prefer to do the Character one for a change, we can always do that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
          Oh okay, so then I'll do this:

I'll open a new thread for the Prologue Elimination game, and post the Season One options and just keep it ready for playing. That way, if we decide to start it now, we can, or if we'd prefer to do the Character one for a change, we can always do that too.
          Oh I think it'll be a great game and we should go with it because it's ready. The character one can just be the next one.

Comment

Working...
          X