Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + Graduation Day
    - Restless

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 7

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 3

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 1

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 8

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner: Restless
    Season 5 winner: I Was Made to Love You
    Season 6 winner: Smashed
    Season 7 winner: Beneath You
    Overall winner:

Comment

• + Beneath You
      - Restless *sleeping* RESET

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 5

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 5

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 5

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 5

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      06. Restless
      07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
      Overall winner:

Comment

• + I Was Made To Love You
        - Graduation Day Pt 1

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 5

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 4

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 5

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        06. Restless
        07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
        Overall winner:

Comment

• + Smashed
          - Graduation Day Pt 1

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 3

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 6

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          06. Restless
          07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
          Overall winner:
          You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - Smashed
            + Innocence

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            06. Restless
            07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
            Overall winner:

Comment

• + Smashed
              - Innocence

Smashed : "You afraid I'm gonna-" - Buffy and Spike's fight becomes a passionate sexual encounter, as they fall through the floor together it ends with Buffy on top and the two staring into each other's eyes. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              06. Restless
              07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
              Overall winner:

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• + Graduation Day
                - Innocence

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 4

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                06. Restless
                07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                Overall winner:

Comment

• - Graduation Day
                  + I Was Made To Love You

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 4

I Was Made to Love You : Buffy comes home to find her mother lying dead on the couch. - "Mommy?" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  06. Restless
                  07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                  Overall winner:

Comment

• - Smashed
                    + Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    06. Restless
                    07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                    Overall winner:

Comment

• + Smashed
                      - Graduation Day 1

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      06. Restless
                      07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                      Overall winner:
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• + Innocence
                        - Graduation Day 1

Innocence : "I'll just let it burn." - Buffy sits with Joyce seeking comfort as the candle in her birthday cupcake burns and the song in the movie finishes with "Remember that you're mine, sweetheart". - 6

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        06. Restless
                        07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                        Overall winner:

Comment

• + Graduation Day 1
                          - Innocence

Graduation Day (Pt 1) : "Shoulda been there, B, quite a ride." - Stabbed, Faith falls back off the wall, landing on a truck passing by and Buffy sees her laid unmoving as it drives away. - 2

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          06. Restless
                          07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                          Overall winner:

Comment

• - Smashed
                            + Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            06. Restless
                            07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                            Overall winner:

Comment

• + Graduation Day
                              - Innocence

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              06. Restless
                              07. I Robot, You Jane

Results:
                              Overall winner:

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• + Smashed
                                - Graduation Day

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                06. Restless
                                07. I Robot, You Jane

Results: