Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

BtVS Episode Endings elimination game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Help
    + Empty Places

Lessons : The First boasts of things going to plan, mocking Spike's attempt to change and his/Buffy's desire to do the right thing. - "It's not about right, not about wrong... it's about power." - 9

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 11

Same Time, Same Place : After reconnecting and acknowledging their worries/the cause of the not-seeing spell, Buffy offers her strength to assist Willow heal which Willow assures her will help. - "Good." - 7

Help : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After asking what you do when you accept that sometimes you can't help, we see Buffy return to work and start going through her files. - 2

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 4

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 9

Never Leave Me : "Now, Spike, wanna see what a real vampire looks like?" - Spike’s blood is used to open the seal and we see a Turok Han emerge. - 6

Bring on the Night : Although having been badly beaten, Buffy gives a rousing speech, acknowledging the threat but declaring war and displaying conviction about defeating The First. - “Any questions?” - 6

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 7

Potential : "Yeah." - Having seen Dawn's acceptance she wasn't a potential, Xander relates/assures her of her value. Moved Dawn acknowledges his power, then continues to research. - 6

First Date : The First manipulates Robin, appearing as Nikki and leading him to realise it was Spike that killed his mum. - “Thank you.” - 5

Get It Done : “What did they show you?” - We see the vision the shadow men gave Buffy, of thousands of Turok-Han as an army underground. - 5

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 6

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 7

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 8

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 5

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    18. Dirty Girls
    19. Sleeper
    20. Killer in Me
    21. End of Days
    22. Him

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner: Restless
    Season 5 winner: I Was Made to Love You
    Season 6 winner: Smashed

Comment

• - Selfless
      + Storyteller

Lessons : The First boasts of things going to plan, mocking Spike's attempt to change and his/Buffy's desire to do the right thing. - "It's not about right, not about wrong... it's about power." - 9

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 11

Same Time, Same Place : After reconnecting and acknowledging their worries/the cause of the not-seeing spell, Buffy offers her strength to assist Willow heal which Willow assures her will help. - "Good." - 7

Help : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After asking what you do when you accept that sometimes you can't help, we see Buffy return to work and start going through her files. - 2

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 3

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 9

Never Leave Me : "Now, Spike, wanna see what a real vampire looks like?" - Spike’s blood is used to open the seal and we see a Turok Han emerge. - 6

Bring on the Night : Although having been badly beaten, Buffy gives a rousing speech, acknowledging the threat but declaring war and displaying conviction about defeating The First. - “Any questions?” - 6

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 7

Potential : "Yeah." - Having seen Dawn's acceptance she wasn't a potential, Xander relates/assures her of her value. Moved Dawn acknowledges his power, then continues to research. - 6

First Date : The First manipulates Robin, appearing as Nikki and leading him to realise it was Spike that killed his mum. - “Thank you.” - 5

Get It Done : “What did they show you?” - We see the vision the shadow men gave Buffy, of thousands of Turok-Han as an army underground. - 5

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 7

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 7

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 8

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 5

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      18. Dirty Girls
      19. Sleeper
      20. Killer in Me
      21. End of Days
      22. Him

Results:
      buffylover made this stunning banner

Comment

• - Help
        + Benearh you

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 12

Help : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After asking what you do when you accept that sometimes you can't help, we see Buffy return to work and start going through her files. - 1

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 3

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        18. Dirty Girls
        19. Sleeper
        20. Killer in Me
        21. End of Days
        22. Him

Results:
        Season 6 winner: Smashed[/QUOTE]

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• - Selfless
          + Storyteller

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 12

Help : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After asking what you do when you accept that sometimes you can't help, we see Buffy return to work and start going through her files. - 1

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 2

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          18. Dirty Girls
          19. Sleeper
          20. Killer in Me
          21. End of Days
          22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Help (abandoned.... )
            + LMPTM

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 2

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 8

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            17. Help
            18. Dirty Girls
            19. Sleeper
            20. Killer in Me
            21. End of Days
            22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Selfless
              + Get It Done

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 1

Get It Done : “What did they show you?” - We see the vision the shadow men gave Buffy, of thousands of Turok-Han as an army underground. - 6

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              17. Help
              18. Dirty Girls
              19. Sleeper
              20. Killer in Me
              21. End of Days
              22. Him

Results:
              buffylover made this stunning banner

Comment

• - Touched
                + Chosen

Selfless : "That's a start." - Having left her demon life behind again, Anya turns down Xander's offer to help, deciding to be independent and so is left alone as he walks away. - 1

Get It Done : “What did they show you?” - We see the vision the shadow men gave Buffy, of thousands of Turok-Han as an army underground. - 6

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 4

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                17. Help
                18. Dirty Girls
                19. Sleeper
                20. Killer in Me
                21. End of Days
                22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Selfless *dust* RESET
                  + Same Time, Same Place

Lessons : The First boasts of things going to plan, mocking Spike's attempt to change and his/Buffy's desire to do the right thing. - "It's not about right, not about wrong... it's about power." - 5

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 5

Same Time, Same Place : After reconnecting and acknowledging their worries/the cause of the not-seeing spell, Buffy offers her strength to assist Willow heal which Willow assures her will help. - "Good." - 6

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 5

Never Leave Me : "Now, Spike, wanna see what a real vampire looks like?" - Spike’s blood is used to open the seal and we see a Turok Han emerge. - 5

Bring on the Night : Although having been badly beaten, Buffy gives a rousing speech, acknowledging the threat but declaring war and displaying conviction about defeating The First. - “Any questions?” - 5

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 5

Potential : "Yeah." - Having seen Dawn's acceptance she wasn't a potential, Xander relates/assures her of her value. Moved Dawn acknowledges his power, then continues to research. - 5

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 5

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 5

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 5

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  16. Selfless
                  17. Help
                  18. Dirty Girls
                  19. Sleeper
                  20. Killer in Me
                  21. End of Days
                  22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Touched
                    + Beneath You

Lessons : The First boasts of things going to plan, mocking Spike's attempt to change and his/Buffy's desire to do the right thing. - "It's not about right, not about wrong... it's about power." - 5

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 6

Same Time, Same Place : After reconnecting and acknowledging their worries/the cause of the not-seeing spell, Buffy offers her strength to assist Willow heal which Willow assures her will help. - "Good." - 6

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 5

Never Leave Me : "Now, Spike, wanna see what a real vampire looks like?" - Spike’s blood is used to open the seal and we see a Turok Han emerge. - 5

Bring on the Night : Although having been badly beaten, Buffy gives a rousing speech, acknowledging the threat but declaring war and displaying conviction about defeating The First. - “Any questions?” - 5

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 5

Potential : "Yeah." - Having seen Dawn's acceptance she wasn't a potential, Xander relates/assures her of her value. Moved Dawn acknowledges his power, then continues to research. - 5

Storyteller : "I guess I'm-" - Andrew makes one last video, in which he accepts he may not survive and perhaps that is how it should be. Finding he's unable to finish, the scene ends with him turning it off. - 5

Lies My Parents Told Me : “No, I think you’ve taught me everything I need to know.” - When Giles tries to approach Buffy to impress upon her his reasons for colluding to have Spike killed, she cuts across what he's saying and then shuts her door on him. - 5

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 5

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 4

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    16. Selfless
                    17. Help
                    18. Dirty Girls
                    19. Sleeper
                    20. Killer in Me
                    21. End of Days
                    22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Empty Places
                      + Beneath You

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 7

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      16. Selfless
                      17. Help
                      18. Dirty Girls
                      19. Sleeper
                      20. Killer in Me
                      21. End of Days
                      22. Him

Results:
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - touched
                        + Chosen

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 7

Empty Places : "Protect them, but lead them." - After Buffy receives votes of discontent at her leadership and is kicked out, she advises Faith before she walks away alone. - 4

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 3

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        16. Selfless
                        17. Help
                        18. Dirty Girls
                        19. Sleeper
                        20. Killer in Me
                        21. End of Days
                        22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Touched
                          + Showtime

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 6

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 2

Chosen : "What are we gonna do now?” - As the others chatter, Buffy continues to stare at the crater that was Sunnydale, considering what's next and starts to smile. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          16. Selfless
                          17. Help
                          18. Dirty Girls
                          19. Sleeper
                          20. Killer in Me
                          21. End of Days
                          22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Touched
                            + Empty Places

Showtime : "You. Oh." - Spike is surprised when he realises Buffy has come to rescue him, the scene ends as she supports him and they leave the cave together. - 6

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 1

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            16. Selfless
                            17. Help
                            18. Dirty Girls
                            19. Sleeper
                            20. Killer in Me
                            21. End of Days
                            22. Him

Results:

Comment

• - Touched *no more*
                              + CWDP

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 6

Touched : “Everybody, get down!” - Faith and the potentials find a ticking bomb counting down to zero. - 0

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              15. Touched
                              16. Selfless
                              17. Help
                              18. Dirty Girls
                              19. Sleeper
                              20. Killer in Me
                              21. End of Days
                              22. Him

Results:
                              You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• - bring on the night
                                + beneath you

Beneath You : "Buffy... can we rest?" - Having revealed that his soul has been restored, Buffy tearful looks on Spike's exhausted body hanging limply against the cross. - 8

Conversations with Dead People : Having revealed that Spike sired him, we return to see Buffy dusting Holden and looking shocked. - Lyrics: “Can I spend the night, alone?” - 6

Bring on the Night : Although having been badly beaten, Buffy gives a rousing speech, acknowledging the threat but declaring war and displaying conviction about defeating The First. - “Any questions?” - 4

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                15. Touched
                                16. Selfless
                                17. Help
                                18. Dirty Girls
                                19. Sleeper
                                20. Killer in Me
                                21. End of Days
                                22. Him

Results:

Comment

Working...
                                X