Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Primeval
    + Doomed

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 5

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 5

Hush : "I guess we do." - Buffy and Riley sit facing each other, having agreed they need to talk but neither saying anything. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 6

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 5

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 5

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
    10. The Freshman
    11. Pangs
    12. A New Man
    13. The I In Team
    14. Beer Bad
    15. The Yoko Factor
    16. Living Conditions
    17. The Harsh Light of Day
    18. Where the Wild Things Are
    19. The Initiative
    20. Superstar
    21. Goodbye Iowa
    22. Something Blue

Results:
    Season 1 winner: I Robot, You Jane
    Season 2 winner: Innocence
    Season 3 winner: Graduation Day (Pt 1)
    Season 4 winner:

Comment

• - Fear Itself
      +Who Are You?

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 4

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 5

Hush : "I guess we do." - Buffy and Riley sit facing each other, having agreed they need to talk but neither saying anything. - 5

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 6

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 5

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 6

New Moon Rising : "Right now?" As Willow's smiles/nods at Tara's response to her offer to make it up to her right now, Tara blows out the candle. - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
      10. The Freshman
      11. Pangs
      12. A New Man
      13. The I In Team
      14. Beer Bad
      15. The Yoko Factor
      16. Living Conditions
      19. The Initiative
      20. Superstar
      21. Goodbye Iowa
      22. Something Blue

Results:
      Season 4 winner:
      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• I'm expecting the top four will be seen as the weakest ones to go for the next reset. Personally I wouldn't keep New Moon Rising for the top 5, but I don't think that is going to be a popular one to vote off from what others have said about it before. Fear, Itself or Doomed would be my preferred picks for the 5th place to go alongside This Year's Girl, Who Are You?, Primeval and Restless.

+ Fear, Itself
        - Wild at Heart

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 5

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 4

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
        10. The Freshman
        11. Pangs
        12. A New Man
        13. The I In Team
        14. Beer Bad
        15. The Yoko Factor
        16. Living Conditions
        19. The Initiative
        20. Superstar
        21. Goodbye Iowa
        22. Something Blue

Results:
        Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Primeval
          - Wild at Heart

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 3

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
          10. The Freshman
          11. Pangs
          12. A New Man
          13. The I In Team
          14. Beer Bad
          15. The Yoko Factor
          16. Living Conditions
          19. The Initiative
          20. Superstar
          21. Goodbye Iowa
          22. Something Blue

Results:
          Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Primeval
            - Doomed

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 3

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
            10. The Freshman
            11. Pangs
            12. A New Man
            13. The I In Team
            14. Beer Bad
            15. The Yoko Factor
            16. Living Conditions
            19. The Initiative
            20. Superstar
            21. Goodbye Iowa
            22. Something Blue

Results:
            Season 4 winner:
            "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• + Wild At Heart
              - Fear Itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 4

Wild At Heart : (There are no lines over the final scene) - After leaving Willow crying, Oz puts his bag in his van, hesitates, then drives away. - 4

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 5

Primeval : "Burn it down, and salt the Earth." - After discussing the events of the initiative and deciding to shut it down, the tv screen that had been showing some video footage of the battle goes static. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
              10. The Freshman
              11. Pangs
              12. A New Man
              13. The I In Team
              14. Beer Bad
              15. The Yoko Factor
              16. Living Conditions
              19. The Initiative
              20. Superstar
              21. Goodbye Iowa
              22. Something Blue

Results:
              Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Fear Itself
                - Wild At Heart

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                10. The Freshman
                11. Pangs
                12. A New Man
                13. The I In Team
                14. Beer Bad
                15. The Yoko Factor
                16. Living Conditions
                19. The Initiative
                20. Superstar
                21. Goodbye Iowa
                22. Something Blue

Results:
                Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + This Year's Girl
                  - Fear, Itself

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                  10. The Freshman
                  11. Pangs
                  12. A New Man
                  13. The I In Team
                  14. Beer Bad
                  15. The Yoko Factor
                  16. Living Conditions
                  19. The Initiative
                  20. Superstar
                  21. Goodbye Iowa
                  22. Something Blue

Results:
                  Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + This Year's Girl
                    - Doomed

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 4

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                    10. The Freshman
                    11. Pangs
                    12. A New Man
                    13. The I In Team
                    14. Beer Bad
                    15. The Yoko Factor
                    16. Living Conditions
                    19. The Initiative
                    20. Superstar
                    21. Goodbye Iowa
                    22. Something Blue

Results:
                    Season 4 winner:
                    "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• + Wild At Heart
                      - Fear itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 3

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 4

This Year's Girl : "Five by five." Having smashed the gizmo after knocking Faith out, Buffy's reply to Joyce and her following smile looking down at the fallen 'Faith' as the police arrive, implies the body swap that's occurred. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                      10. The Freshman
                      11. Pangs
                      12. A New Man
                      13. The I In Team
                      14. Beer Bad
                      15. The Yoko Factor
                      16. Living Conditions
                      19. The Initiative
                      20. Superstar
                      21. Goodbye Iowa
                      22. Something Blue

Results:
                      Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Fear itself
                        - Wild At Heart

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                        10. The Freshman
                        11. Pangs
                        12. A New Man
                        13. The I In Team
                        14. Beer Bad
                        15. The Yoko Factor
                        16. Living Conditions
                        19. The Initiative
                        20. Superstar
                        21. Goodbye Iowa
                        22. Something Blue

Results:
                        Season 4 winner:
                        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• I don't think Wild at Heart deserves to go just yet..so I'm going to try to defend it..

- Who Are You
                          + Wild At Heart

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                          10. The Freshman
                          11. Pangs
                          12. A New Man
                          13. The I In Team
                          14. Beer Bad
                          15. The Yoko Factor
                          16. Living Conditions
                          19. The Initiative
                          20. Superstar
                          21. Goodbye Iowa
                          22. Something Blue

Results:
                          Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Restless
                            - Fear Itself

Fear, Itself : "Actual size." - Giles shows Buffy the page on Gachnar that illustrates him to scale, she shrugs and closes the book. - 3

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            10. The Freshman
                            11. Pangs
                            12. A New Man
                            13. The I In Team
                            14. Beer Bad
                            15. The Yoko Factor
                            16. Living Conditions
                            19. The Initiative
                            20. Superstar
                            21. Goodbye Iowa
                            22. Something Blue

Results:
                            Season 4 winner:
                            Last edited by StateOfSiege97; 17-05-19, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Who Are You is one of the most impacting endings on the list I think. I'm going to stick with voting for the ones that seem more contested at the moment as I can't believe that is really going to get voted out and not make the top 5.

+ Fear Itself
                              - Wild at Heart

Who Are You? : "Fun." - The combined shot as Buffy contemplates Faith's exit fades to only show Faith as she is leaving town in a cargo car of a train, alone and looking lost. - 4

Restless : "You haven't even begun." - Buffy, drawn to the darkened bedroom as she recalls Tara's words, is framed in the doorway then turns and walks out of sight. - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              10. The Freshman
                              11. Pangs
                              12. A New Man
                              13. The I In Team
                              14. Beer Bad
                              15. The Yoko Factor
                              16. Living Conditions
                              19. The Initiative
                              20. Superstar
                              21. Goodbye Iowa
                              22. Something Blue

Results:
                              Season 4 winner:

Comment

• + Who Are You
                                - Doomed

Doomed : Spike tries to persuade Willow and Xander to go out demon-hunting rather than watching TV. - "Oh come on!" - 3

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                                10. The Freshman
                                11. Pangs
                                12. A New Man
                                13. The I In Team
                                14. Beer Bad
                                15. The Yoko Factor
                                16. Living Conditions
                                19. The Initiative