No announcement yet.

Buffyverse Antagonist Relationship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Against Angel/Darla. Buffy/Faith should win this.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• That's right, Angel v. Darla. Go *towards* the bleeding antagonist pairings because that's smart!

We saw who landed on top. I think it had to be *exactly* like this. Buffy v. Faith won this game!!!

Comment

• I really enjoyed this Dipstick, it was great to do a game with a different approach and your summaries of who was out each time were gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
          I really enjoyed this Dipstick, it was great to do a game with a different approach and your summaries of who was out each time were gold.
          Thank you! This was a lot of fun.

Comment

• Dipstick:
            We saw who landed on top. I think it had to be *exactly* like this. Buffy v. Faith won this game!!!
            Hurray!

This was a very entertaining game but the best thing about it were your farewell words to every eliminated pairing. Thanks a lot!

flow
            ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Thanks for hosting this game Dipstick.

Comment

• Yay

Great game! Thanks for coming up with it Dipstick
                "The earth is doomed!" - Banner by Nina

Comment

• This was a fabulous game! And your summaries were just terrific fun

Comment

• The game was fun, but the summaries were my favorite part.
                    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X