Buffy - The best episodes (number edition) - part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy - The best episodes (number edition) - part 2

It looks like the first thread has reached too many posts or pages and it got closed.

The last 3 voters: TriBel, SpuffyGlitz and now me.

+ Intervention
    - Entropy

Intervention - 8
    Entropy - 8

reset at 3

eliminated:
    3. Earshot
    4. Dirty Girls
    5. Killed by Death
    6. Where the Wild Things Are

results:
    Winner of episode 1: When She Was Bad
    winner of episode 2: Bargaining part II
    winner of episode 3: School Hard
    winner of episode 4: Fear, Itself
    winner of episode 5: No Place Like Home
    winner of episode 6: The Pack
    winner of episode 7: Fool for Love
    winner of episode 8: Lovers Walk
    winner of episode 9: The Wish
    winner of episode 10: Hush
    winner of episode 11: Gingerbread
    winner of episode 12: Prophecy Girl
    winner of episode 13: Dead Things
    winner of episode 14: Innocence
    winner of episode 15: Consequences
    winner of episode 16: The Body
    winner of episode 17: Passion
    winner of episode 18:
    Winner of episode 19:
    Winner of episode 20:
    Winner of episode 21:
    Winner of episode 22:
    Last edited by TimeTravellingBunny; 30-01-19, 05:34 PM.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Hmm, sadly it didn't get closed accidentally TTB. The spuffy group discussing the game, making thoughtless comments about others and their reasons for voting, rallying each other to vote created upset. I for one can only apologise for my part in all of this. I was being careless, hypocritical and too flippant in some of what I was saying. Whilst running with the notion of it being seen as a competitive game, missing how group discussions and rallying could be felt was definitely poor. I very much appreciate hearing other viewpoints and broadening my understanding of why others see things differently, so this really does go against what I enjoy most about participation on the board. I'm sorry for having played a part in what has driven some to not want to participate in what really should always have just been a light-hearted addition to our time in fandom. As I'd said right at the start, it should have been a form of collaboration to see what ended up getting voted as the top eps. I'm not sure sadly if the game is going to be recoverable.

Comment

Working...
    X