Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Name 5 TV Shows That...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name 5 TV Shows That...

Well since the 5 movies is going so well, I thought I'd re-introduce '5 TV Shows That' to the forums. Same rules as the Movie game. So without further ado, let's start with;

Name 5 TV Shows That changed the actor of any character throughout the series. Pilot episodes DO NOT count.

EG. In Charmed, Victor Bennett was played by Anthony Denison in Season 1, then changed to James Read in S3-8.

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

1. Roseanne - Becky

Comment

2. Pretty Little Liars - Jason DiLaurentis

sigpic

Comment

3. Dallas - Miss Ellie (Barbara Bel Geddes / Donna Reed)
        sigpic

Comment

4. Bewitched (Had to make an appearance ) - Darrin Stephens

sigpic

Comment

5. Dr Who

Name 5 TV programmes that featured a dog (and name the dog).
            sigpic

Comment

1. I Dream of Jeannie - Djinn-Djinn
              Last edited by Ahm Shere; 16-08-18, 01:33 AM.

sigpic

Comment

2. Eastenders - Rowley
                sigpic

Comment

3. Family Guy - Brian

sigpic

Comment

4. Lassie - Lassie
                    https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Spartacus would have been the perfect answer to that first question, they re-cast the lead for a tragic reason, and another main character for a more mundane reason.

5. Frasier - Eddie

Name 5 TV shows that had to write a real life pregnancy into the show (hopefully we can come up with 5 that aren't Angel )
                      Last edited by TimeTravellingBunny; 16-08-18, 03:34 AM.
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

1. Friends - Lisa Kudrow fell pregnant which led to her triplet surrogacy storyline.

I totally forgot about Spartacus! I agree though, so tragic.

sigpic

Comment

2. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Nana Visitor's real life pregnancy/Kira Nerys
                          Spoiler:
                          becoming a surrogate to Chief O'Brien and Keiko's baby out of medical necessity
                          You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Married...with Children - Katey Sagal

Spoiler:
                            In real life she miscarried and so they wrote it off in the series as being a dream
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                              Married...with Children - Katey Sagal

Spoiler:
                              In real life she miscarried and so they wrote it off in the series as being a dream
                              Spoiler:
                              That's tragic. According to wiki her child was actually stillborn six weeks before term. Now I know they had to work out how to write that in when the pregnancy had featured, but writing it off as a nightmare Al had I find cold.

4. How I Met Your Mother - Alyson Hannigan's pregnancy with Keeva

Comment

Working...
                              X