The Song Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy with the Thorn in His Side - The Smiths
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison

(I'm sure we've had some songs come around a second time, I wonder how much we are looping? )

Comment

• Kiss from a Rose - Seal
        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson

Comment

• Octopus's Garden - Ringo Starr

Comment

• In a Gadda da Vida (this means In the Garden of Eden, so it totally counts)

Comment

• Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Comment

• Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin

Comment

• Livin' on the Edge of the Night - Iggy Pop

Comment

• Sitting on the Edge of the Ocean - Bonnie Tyler

Comment

• Sitting On Top Of The World - Cream

Comment

• What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Comment

• World In Motion - New Order

Comment

• Another World - Beborn Beton

Comment

• Another Day in Paradise - Phil Collins

Comment

Working...
                                X