No announcement yet.

The zombie apocalypse has begun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quark is officially a kind of cheese but it actually tastes a lot like yogurt. The texture is a bit different but apart from that it's very similar and it's often served with added fruits just like yogurt. You can also use it for baking or add it to your muesli.

I've been raised on quark. I don't know how to exist without ist (which means it's a good thing I will have an endless supply of it from now on).

How do you all cope without quark?

flow

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flow; 27-11-19, 04:32 PM.
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
      Quark is officially a kind of cheese but it actually tastes a lot like yogurt. The texture is a bit different but apart from that it's very similar and it's often served with added fruits just like yogurt. You can also use it for baking or add it to your muesli.
      So it's basically like sour cream? Just more dense?

I've been raised on quark. I don't know how to exist without ist (which means it's a good thing I will have an endless supply of it from now on).

How do you all cope without quark?

flow

[IMG][/IMG]
      Very well.

Are you familiar with kaymak?
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Sounds like natural yoghurt to me, as I said before, tangy.

Comment

Thinking of it as yogurt rather than sour cream helps immensely
          ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Not thinking about it at all is the secret

Comment

Working...
            X