X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The zombie apocalypse has begun....

You have three things to help you battle:

A giant version of the first item to your left as a weapon

A minature version of the main character from the last show you watched as your companion

An endless supply of the last thing you ate as your only food source.

I have a giant pillow as my weapon, a tiny but vocal "madam secretary" as my companion and an endless supply of grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup to sustain me.

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Okay, I'm fending off zombies with a glass of wine (could work, it's a great source of distraction for me), I'm *very* conveniently being accompanied by Rick Grimes, but I'm definitely going to be lacking vitamins quite quickly as a thai cracker/crisp is my only food source (they are yummy though, if you have these in your local store, try them!).

Comment

I am fighting hard with my giant pillbox, listening to my mini Shaun Murphy (The Good Doctor) and eating vegetarian lasagna for the rest of my life. At least I will be well fed, and Shaun is a savant, though the autism makes it a bit of a challenge.
      Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

I'm bursting their eardrums with a giant Amazon echo (if anyone answers to the name "Alexa", I'm truly buggered). If Match of the Day counts as the last show then I'm accompanied by the entire Manchester United and City teams. They'll be too busy fighting each other to fight zombies. If they don't qualify, it's Tyador Borlú (David Morrissey) from The City & The City. I've no idea how this will pan out - I've only watched half the first episode. It probably means one side will be yellow and the other blue; we'll all occupy the same space and everyone will look miserable. The latter is because they're subsisting on a diet of lattice crisps.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a giant tv remote control to fend off those zombies . . . but the giant batteries inside might come in handy.
          I have a tiny detective from 1930's Berlin who's suffering from shell shock. I don't speak German and not sure he speaks English, so this could be fun.
          I'm quite happy with my food source . . . don't judge me but I had oven chips, beans and Quorn 'chicken' and leak pie (it's vegetarian so not really chicken) all of which was very tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            I have a giant tv remote control to fend off those zombies . . . but the giant batteries inside might come in handy.
            I have a tiny detective from 1930's Berlin who's suffering from shell shock. I don't speak German and not sure he speaks English, so this could be fun.
            I'm quite happy with my food source . . . don't judge me but I had oven chips, beans and Quorn 'chicken' and leak pie (it's vegetarian so not really chicken) all of which was very tasty
            LOL! I didn't see the "tiny". So, in effect, I have two animated Subbuteo teams on my side? How cool is that!? A mini(er) Mourinho!
            sigpic

Comment

Ha, Subbuteo men vs Zombies.

No fear, Rick and I will come and help you out, mostly for the giggles.

Comment

My weapons are my giant glasses and I am pretty sure, that they are useless, if you want to fight zombies. I have help from a tiny Little Ghost, which is kinda unfair. I had something tiny to start with and then it got minimized !
                I`ll be eating green salad with goat cheese. At least I won`t be getting scurvy.

flow
                ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

But you're probably going to stay pretty hungry!!

Comment

I'm fighting with the giant version of this:

(this is much easier to do than explain in words what exactly it is and what it looks like)

I have endless supply of these tasty things to eat (with bread, tomato salad, Russian salad with no meat, and yogurt):

and my companion is a miniature version of:

(Actual size?)

Yeah, I'll be all right.
                    Last edited by TimeTravellingBunny; 11-04-18, 03:00 AM.
                    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                      I'm bursting their eardrums with a giant Amazon echo (if anyone answers to the name "Alexa", I'm truly buggered). If Match of the Day counts as the last show then I'm accompanied by the entire Manchester United and City teams. They'll be too busy fighting each other to fight zombies. If they don't qualify, it's Tyador Borlú (David Morrissey) from The City & The City. I've no idea how this will pan out - I've only watched half the first episode. It probably means one side will be yellow and the other blue; we'll all occupy the same space and everyone will look miserable. The latter is because they're subsisting on a diet of lattice crisps.
                      You have the Governor on your side fighting zombies! You'll be fine - as long as he doesn't decide to kill you.
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Fighting with a giant version of an American History textbook. I feel like that could work. It would definitely hurt to hit with or I could bore zombies to death by reading about Reconstruction.
                        I have a miniature version of Agent Phil Coulson- I feel like he would be well prepared for the apocalypse so I'm pretty satisfied there.
                        I have an endless supply of popcorn. I've wanted to drown in popcorn my whole life. It's a dream come true.

I love this game. I'm gonna survive longer than any of you except TTB because she is cheating at life by having Jessica Jones.
                        Hello cutie

Comment

@FfB
                          I love this game. I'm gonna survive longer than any of you except TTB because she is cheating at life by having Jessica Jones.
                          Ha...but I can bring on subs! And...and...I've decided the capacity crowd at the Eitihad count as potential combatants (not that City fans would be much use - judging by their faces after 90 minutes they'd joined the Zombies). And...ha...I've got Knights! No-one disses Sir Bobby and Sir Alex would get me extra time. I can't lose mate!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                            But you're probably going to stay pretty hungry!!
                            I know !

flow
                            ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
                              @FfB

Ha...but I can bring on subs! And...and...I've decided the capacity crowd at the Eitihad count as potential combatants (not that City fans would be much use - judging by their faces after 90 minutes they'd joined the Zombies). And...ha...I've got Knights! No-one disses Sir Bobby and Sir Alex would get me extra time. I can't lose mate!
                              But if those zombies regain dexterity and remember how to flick, you're on your own.

Comment

Working...
                              X