Kidnapped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidnapped!

You've been kidnapped. The characters from the last TV show you watched are mounting your rescue. Who's coming to save you?

I'm doomed, it's the Gallagher family from "Shameless". At least they'll have booze if they do manage to find me.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

I watched the latest episode of Agents of SHIELD a few hours ago, so I should probably be fine.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

I watched Criminal Minds, so I think I'll be found safe and sound, they are professionals at this sort of thing

Comment

The Blacklist. If he likes me, which he obviously would(!), Reddington will find me.

Comment

Currently watching Jessica Jones so I think I stand a good chance of being rescued

Comment

My last show is now van helsing so I think I have improved my chances of being rescued.

Comment

I just watched a couple episodes of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So I think they were the ones who kidnapped me. Doubt I’ll get saved.
              Hello cutie

Comment

I've just seen an episode of Friends so I'm not hopeful at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                  I've just seen an episode of Friends so I'm not hopeful at all.
                  Depends. Do you have a sandwich with you?
                  Hello cutie

Comment

The last thing I watched was the second episode of Rick and Morty (I'm sampling it because I was told it was really good and people even tried to convince me I'd like it since I like BoJack Horseman... I'm not impressed so far, and it's nothing like BoJack)... Hm. Rick will probably find a way to rescue me, but I suspect that then he'll botch everything and I'll be even worse off. Maybe I better stay where I am.
                    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fool for Buffy View Post
                      I just watched a couple episodes of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So I think they were the ones who kidnapped me. Doubt I’ll get saved.
                      You've got no hope! It's been nice knowing you FFB
                      Last edited by Priceless; 12-02-18, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Oh great! The last thing I watched was Heimat, a German TV series that runs from 1919 to the mid 80s. On the plus side the whole village could rescue me - on the down side, its 1934 and they've only got farming implements. Just a couple more episodes and they could send in the Luftwaffe.

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                        You've been kidnapped. The characters from the last TV show you watched are mounting your rescue. Who's coming to save you?

I'm doomed, it's the Gallagher family from "Shameless". At least they'll have booze if they do manage to find me.
                        If it's the British version, they live near me. I've had a word with Frank - says he'll see you right. If it's the American version - you're on your own. Sorry!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm out of luck, it was the Americans.

Comment

Woody Harrelson and Matthew Mcconaughey from True Detective. I hope I am not wearing antlers.

Comment

I'm watching the final of the US Celebrity Big Brother and I wouldn't count on any of these fools rescuing anyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X