No announcement yet.

True or False?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False. I know I'm in the minority on this but I think that Cordelia got caught up by her own hubris to a great extent, her belief in being special and the whole 'champions like us' attitude that she had going on with Angel. I thought it was actually good to see someone fall because the lives they lead are dangerous and expose them to so many threats. Having said that, they kind of did that to Fred too and then they have also undone that as well (I really didn't like Your Welcome). So neither death was left purely as a frustrating/sad cost of the danger. S5 certainly changed without her, but as she was theoretically the prompt for the kamikazee moment of glory above all other options and despite the costs moment from Angel, it's hard to not link her heavily.

Statement: Angel at the end of AtS has still lost the cause, he's making a bleak/dark choice when he puts everything/everyone on the line for a 'moment of glory'.

Comment

True!

Statement: Giles should have had a proper full-time love interest after Jenny

Comment

False. He's an adult, everyone knows they don't have sex *wink*

Giles was damn sexy when he sang.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

True, so true

Statement: Willow was actually pretty horrible in S3, jealous, petty and vindictive

Comment

False? I mean maybe but aren't all the characters flawed?

Riley getting suck jobs from vampires was the worst thing he did. He could have been turned and endangered all the scoobies and he must have known that was a risk.

Comment

True - at least it was the worst thing he did that affected the story. I tend to think the worst of the Initiative in terms of torturing demons like Clem, so extreme bias here.

Faith did what she did because she had no other guidance than the only person who ever loved her as she was. Men in her life tended to want bullwhips, rather than encourage and praise her without expecting sex in return.
              Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

False - I think that explanation is far too simple and as Willow says, lots of people have sucky lives and don't turn into murderers

Statement - Dawn is one of the most under rated characters on the show and deserves some love

Comment

True. She had a brilliant character intro and deals with a heck of a lot in S5 and shows some real grit and bravery too. I feel for how she struggles in S6 when everyone around her is falling apart and she's dealing with more instability.

Statement - It would be interesting to find out what happened to Spike's dad.

Comment

True

Statement - Forrest was in love with Riley

Comment

Stoney "Statement - It would be interesting to find out what happened to Spike's dad".

Pricey "True"

I think it's unnecessary. Sorry - just had to put it out there! Carry on kiddies!
                      sigpic

Comment

I never said necessary, just interesting. All casual loike.

Comment

Forest in love with Riley? Possible but he might have been into Grahame. Not enough data to compute.

Statement: Clem really changed the way we look at demons. He was good without a soul and no danger to the general public. He made it easier to see the possibility of Spike being good too.

Comment

True - I think that was one of his purposes on the show

Statement - Faith deserved the gutting she got from Buffy

Comment

Yes, Buffy was fighting for her life.

In S2 Xander looked his most handsome and he and Cordelia together were a very good looking couple.

Comment

False - Xander looked his best in Season 3, and he and Cordy made good looking frenemies

Statement - No matter what Buffy says, she would never, under any circumstances allow Dawn to die if there was any way she could prevent it

Comment

Working...
                                X