True or False?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or False?

Okay, this was suggested for just a bit of light fun. One person makes a statement and the next person says whether they think it is true or false. You can choose whether to explain your answer or not, but don't forget to post a new statement for the next person to answer true or false to.

--

So here's one to start us off...

Wes looking to date Cordelia in S3 is a bit creepy and inappropriate.

True . . . but I enjoyed the humour of it, and Cordy really didn't look like a schoolgirl and I think the writers were making fun of that

My statement - Fred/Gunn was a healthier relationship then Fred/Wesley

Comment

True, and prerty obviously so.

The idea that Fred was in love with Wesley was completely unconvincing, she had just decided to try sating him, which came out of the blue, and she died very soon.
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
        True, and prerty obviously so.

The idea that Fred was in love with Wesley was completely unconvincing, she had just decided to try sating him, which came out of the blue, and she died very soon.
        Did you want to make a statement TimeTravellingBunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Did you want to make a statement TimeTravellingBunny?
          I said that the idea that Fred was in love with Wesley was unconvincing. The next person is to say if they agree or not.
          You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

I said that the idea that Fred was in love with Wesley was unconvincing. The next person is to say if they agree or not.
            Ah sorry, I'd read that as a comment relating to your opinion on what Priceless had said, duh!

True.

We're running on a theme here because this made me think of my statement... The idea that everyone who came near her seemed to fall in love with Fred was irritating.

Comment

Sorry TTB, like Stoney, I thought it was a comment on the previous statement.

And to Stoney's statement - True and very annoying!

My statement - Buffy was in love with Spike in S6 but couldn't admit it

Comment

True

Statement : dawn did not cause Joyce's brain tumor
                ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

TRUE!

Statement - The later seasons are much more interesting than the early seasons

Comment

True (though I like the early seasons, too).

Statement: The Girl in Question is a terrible episode.

Comment

False: It is an incredible funny episode. But after Fred`s and Cordy`s death and so close to the tragic season finale, it sadly wasn`t the right time for a funny episode.

Statement: Darla should have been the season1 Big Bad.

flow
                      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

True . . . just. I loved the Master, but he was the obvious choice as such, male, old, patriarchal, so that fitted with what the show was trying to do, but Darla would have been fantastic too, and opened up so many avenues to examine in relation to her and Angel and how that affected Angel and Buffy's relationship . . . good call flow

Statement - The Mayor was the best big bad

Comment

True. Or at least one of the best.

Statement - Angel's appearance in End of Days/Chosen, as written, was unnecessary fanservice.

Comment

TRUE

Statement - Willow totally over-reacted to finding out Xander slept with Faith

Comment

True. It seemed like something season 1 or season 2 Willow would do, not Willow in mid-season 3, who is in love with Oz, has already had a fling with Xander and then chosen Oz over him. I get that she would still be upset, but crying in the toilet? Come on.

Statement: Spike deciding to remain in LA in season 5 of AtS and hiding his resurrection from Buffy was never really convincing, it was clear the writers just needed him to remain on the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X