Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Feedback for Obsessed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Well i have a couple of names for Rain's group
    Do you mind if i PM you the ideas?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by kjhurd15 View Post
      Well i have a couple of names for Rain's group
      Do you mind if i PM you the ideas?
      Please do.
      Banner by Digital Leonardo

      Comment


      • #63
        haha. OKay. I already did

        Comment


        • #64
          Excellent job Beth. I loved reading this series as you continue to write.

          I loved this episode of Rain. I liked that you added Buffy, Willow and Giles as guest stars and that made this episode more fun to read.

          So Sheridan is Bella's stepmother. Therefore, at the end of this I am wondering, who is Bella's mother?

          Can't wait for the next episode. Happy writing!!
          sigpic
          NOT FADE AWAY

          An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
          Coming Soon!!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Heroine X View Post
            Excellent job Beth. I loved reading this series as you continue to write.

            I loved this episode of Rain. I liked that you added Buffy, Willow and Giles as guest stars and that made this episode more fun to read.

            So Sheridan is Bella's stepmother. Therefore, at the end of this I am wondering, who is Bella's mother?

            Can't wait for the next episode. Happy writing!!
            Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it. Glad you're like the story thus far. I enjoyed writing the BtVS characters. They'll be back but not for a while.

            Yes Sheridan is Bella's stepmother. I'm evil that way, eh- making you think it was her mom. Haha. Overtime, we'll learn more and more about Bella's birthmother.

            Thanks again!
            Banner by Digital Leonardo

            Comment


            • #66
              Okay sorry my reviews are so Fraking Late

              EPISODE 11


              Review: This episode was sort of a confusing one and sort of making me angry. I liked that you brought Tanner into this episode to shake things up. The flashbacks were helpful . I like how you used my idea "Wiccan Force" as one of the team names . The situation of Rain stealing that box for her brother is something i stand behind. I understand why Michael got mad but im sure he would have done the same thing.....right? The warehouse that Michael bought...I like it . Hopefully that gets a name . The fact that Warner has basically been creeping on Rain for quite sometime...is really freaking me out but it makes the stories alot better. Im still concerned about Bella and CJ. I mean they are a cute couple...but there is something off about him. And Missy Bella isnt being there for her friend :/. Also I like how you delved into Nicks past a little. And we also found out a little about the Talmadge's family name .

              Questions:
              1. Why did you decide to have Rain steal?
              2. Will Tanner being doing research into his sister's powers?
              3. Why do you have Bella with CJ instead of the gang?
              4. Will you finally settle on a group name?
              5. Will Bella finally figure out who that woman is?
              6. Will we get any background on CJ? Cuz he seems shifty
              7. Will we ever get a good look at the prophecy?
              8. Why is there only ONE Wiccan-Slayer?
              9. I cant wait for the rest of the season and the finale...what can you say about the final 5 episodes of the season?
              10. Will we get a look into Nicks past?

              I will post episode 12's review later tonight

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by kjhurd15 View Post
                Okay sorry my reviews are so Fraking Late

                EPISODE 11


                Review: This episode was sort of a confusing one and sort of making me angry. I liked that you brought Tanner into this episode to shake things up. The flashbacks were helpful . I like how you used my idea "Wiccan Force" as one of the team names .
                Glad you like the flashbacks. I had fun writing 'em. And thank you for "Wiccan Force".

                Originally posted by kjhurd15 View Post
                The situation of Rain stealing that box for her brother is something i stand behind. I understand why Michael got mad but im sure he would have done the same thing.....right? The warehouse that Michael bought...I like it . Hopefully that gets a name
                Whether or not Michael would have done the same thing isn't really the issue. It's about trust. I'm sure you picked up on that in the following episode. He just felt betrayed after everything he's done for Rain. In his mind, he thought they were moving on from that fight on New Year's Eve. Michael just reacted strongly, that's all. And the building next to the resturant isn't a warehouse. Its just to add training space for Rain. So it'll be a part of Michael's Haven.

                Originally posted by kjhurd15 View Post
                The fact that Warner has basically been creeping on Rain for quite sometime...is really freaking me out but it makes the stories alot better. Im still concerned about Bella and CJ. I mean they are a cute couple...but there is something off about him. And Missy Bella isnt being there for her friend :/. Also I like how you delved into Nicks past a little. And we also found out a little about the Talmadge's family name .
                So Warner is freaking you out? I'm pleased you feel his role makes the story more interesting. Now onto your questions. I've put 'em spoilers.

                Spoiler:
                1. Why did you decide to have Rain steal?

                I wanted Rain to do something that would make Michael feel betrayed. She'd do anything for her brother. I just wanted to shake up things up a bit between Rain and Michael. And since you read 1.12- I'm sure you understand why.

                2. Will Tanner being doing research into his sister's powers?

                No- Tanner isn't going to research his sister's powers. That's not his thing. He's more focused on building a life for his daugther but he'll be there for Rain when/if she needs him.

                3. Why do you have Bella with CJ instead of the gang?

                The dreams and the body swap that Bella experienced really impacted her. So I didn't want Rain to be distracted from Tanner. If Bella helped out- Rain would have picked up on something. It would have been too much (storywise). So I wanted to isolate Bella for a bit. Ideally, she'd turn to Rain but it really confused her so she kept the dreams to herself. Bella needed to be around someone who was more of a stranger. Sometimes its easier to keep secrets and hide around people you don't know. That's the case here with Bella.

                4. Will you finally settle on a group name?

                I don't know. I still haven't come up with one.

                5. Will Bella finally figure out who that woman is?

                Yes she will figure out who the woman is.

                6. Will we get any background on CJ? Cuz he seems shifty

                Huh. I find that interesting you think CJ is shifty but yeah we'll learn more about him.

                7. Will we ever get a good look at the prophecy?

                Yes.

                8. Why is there only ONE Wiccan-Slayer?

                Ahh... that's a secret.

                9. I cant wait for the rest of the season and the finale...what can you say about the final 5 episodes of the season?

                Let's see....

                1.14 Family Portrait- focuses on Bella, what her life is really like at home and at school.

                1.15 Stranger in a Strangeland- Rain and Bella will go through something that will impact both of them in different but smiliar ways

                1.16 Witching Hour- is about a spirit that comes out during "witching hour" at Michael's resturant. This was one of my favorite episodes to write (and the hardest as it mostly focuses during a specific timeframe).

                1.17 One of Us Always Lies- is Bella-centric. It takes place the day before the senior prom.

                1.18 And One Us Always Tells the Truth- focuses on Rain. It takes place the day of the prom. There will be some revealy stuff. That's all I'll say.

                10. Will we get a look into Nicks past?

                Yes. Bits and pieces of Nick's past will be revealed.


                Originally posted by kjhurd15 View Post
                I will post episode 12's review later tonight
                I can't wait. Thanks for your sharing your thoughts.
                Banner by Digital Leonardo

                Comment


                • #68
                  Good job with the recent episodes Beth. The only one I haven't gotten to read is episode 13. From what I did read, I find the episodes to be rather interesting. I agree with Karl, why do you have only one wiccan-slayer? There should be more, and that's only my opinion. The season of Rain so far, I give a 9.5/10!!

                  BTW, I'm getting my VS back together, revamping it, so when you can you should read it.

                  That's all for now.
                  sigpic
                  NOT FADE AWAY

                  An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
                  Coming Soon!!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I just wanted to leave a post letting you know how much I love your series. I used to visit OOTM all the time and that led me here where I've been following this series for a while now. I've basically been lurking around tuning into each new episode. I was a little wary coming into reading a virtual series since I hadn't a clue what that was and easily fell in love with the characters and plots. I'm always looking forward to new episodes and they never disappoint. It's quite magnificent.

                    I really love Nick. He was very one-dimensional character who's blossoming nicely into someone I hadn't expected him to be. Also he's cheeky and I love all his pop culture references. I was wondering if Rain's brother, Tanner, would be coming back any time soon? I enjoyed him and want to see more of his interactions with Rain.

                    Keep up the good work!
                    My Youtube Channel | Graphics Journal | My Tumblr

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Heroine X View Post
                      Good job with the recent episodes Beth. The only one I haven't gotten to read is episode 13. From what I did read, I find the episodes to be rather interesting. I agree with Karl, why do you have only one wiccan-slayer? There should be more, and that's only my opinion. The season of Rain so far, I give a 9.5/10!!

                      BTW, I'm getting my VS back together, revamping it, so when you can you should read it.

                      That's all for now.
                      Thank you! I appreciate it. Take your time with reading. 1.13- I know all about real life and how it gets in the way.

                      Glad to hear about your VS! Right now I'm doing my student teaching so I'm a bit busy but when things settle down I'll have a look.

                      There is a 'reason' why there is only one-wiccan slayer. You'll just have to keep reading to find out.

                      Originally posted by glows View Post
                      I just wanted to leave a post letting you know how much I love your series. I used to visit OOTM all the time and that led me here where I've been following this series for a while now. I've basically been lurking around tuning into each new episode. I was a little wary coming into reading a virtual series since I hadn't a clue what that was and easily fell in love with the characters and plots. I'm always looking forward to new episodes and they never disappoint. It's quite magnificent.

                      I really love Nick. He was very one-dimensional character who's blossoming nicely into someone I hadn't expected him to be. Also he's cheeky and I love all his pop culture references. I was wondering if Rain's brother, Tanner, would be coming back any time soon? I enjoyed him and want to see more of his interactions with Rain.

                      Keep up the good work!
                      Aww... thank you for your lovely comments. Yeah I've shifted to writing now as opposed to fanart. I'm glad you took a leap of faith with Rain.

                      I agree about Nick and his character development- it was done on purpose. As for Tanner- he'll appear from time to time. I'm not sure if he's in any episodes after 1.11. I'd have to double check. I do know he'll appear in the finale and the first episode of Season Two.
                      Last edited by Obsessed; 01-05-11, 11:20 PM.
                      Banner by Digital Leonardo

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        So I know it's been awhile since I was on here....but I miss this series like crazy
                        Please tell me season two will keep going

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hey! I'm not giving up the series just been super busy with the baby and all. I'm working on 2.02 Silence but it'll be awhile depending on the editor. I miss writing for Rain everyday. Its just a matter of finding the right time to sit down and write. Thank you for your interest in Rain- I really appreciate it.

                          I am curious to hear about your thoughts regarding the Season One two-parter.
                          Banner by Digital Leonardo

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X