Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for Enderswrath

Post feedback for Enderswrath's fics in here

Hey Joe! Nice to see you having a feedback thread!

Well, for the past week, I've been in a huge HP mood. Now, when I saw you wrote a DH missing scene, I had to read it

DO NOT READ FEEDBACK IF NOT WANTING TO BE SPOILED!

Spoiler:
    You have been warned
    Spoiler:
    So, this was great! I loved the way you wrote it! It felt like it could have actually happened in the book. Tonks' death was so heartbreaking! I loved how you brought Fenrir to kill her and how she was whispering to Lupin while she was dieing. Oh, I just loved how you let Lupin take all that rage and kill Fenrir with it. What I didn't like was Lupin's death. Bellatrix and Yaxely are two very powerful DE so it's good that he was taken down by someone that was very skilled but they didn't have any emotional relationship to Lupin, unfortunately. If maybe, Harry saw this happening (I know that couldn't have happened in your fic) then it would have been more sad but here it just seemed like he was another victim of war when I think he is so much more than that. But, I loved your fic overall! Great job, Joe!

Comment

I like ur series.
      I just hope it continues on with more eppy's.
      My favorite character is Gregor. I hope he isnt the son of Ethan Rayne. But if he is i would be okay with it

Comment

Working...
      X