• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah my faithful dedicated editor - how wondrous to read your words

Originally posted by Alex View Post
    Lex! I read 1.05 a few days ago, here are my thoughts:

Spoiler:
    Well it was wonderful, I was sad for the girls but also glad that none of the main cast died (yet!) as I like the dynamics between them all, and I'm sure you have a lot more planned for each of them. I really enjoyed how the two shows are intertwined by the mythology and The United, I'm very interested in their plans for both groups.

Ah I couldn't be that cruel and kill one of the Syndicate this soon into the series. There's still so much I want to do with most of them but yeah... sucks to be Carmen and Paulette! I'm glad you enjoyed how the shows now are entwining to become a symbiotic unit. This happens again in 4.06 of SS so keep a look out for that.

It's cool that Brogan is becoming a Xak in the making, some of his lines are a little too self-righteous for my liking but I think that's just him Am liking his sexy times with Melody, I think that relationshio makes a lot of sense in a mutually reparative sort of way, though I imagine the morning after is going to be a little awkward.

Yeah I find Brogan a little difficult to write I won't lie. Making him into a leader after everything he's been through is tough as yeah you're right he is a little selfish, reckless and self-righteous at times but I'm gonna do my best to smooth out the bumps in his portrayal and hone in on the good bits

Haha the morning after... well I can assure you that all that occured was a kiss, there were no further activities but yes, morning after will be interesting.

Echidna continues to own, she's probably my favourite character followed by the Kristin Davis and her evil family and their wonderful manipulations! I think they're a bit like Maryann on True Blood, they are great characters but you do ultimately want to see their hearts ripped out so I hope that's in the eventual works

I love Echidna, there's something so charming and quaint about her. I didn't originally like her as a character as much as the others but she is Sirens' Sephy and I think she shows a good contrast of a goddess who hasn't quite adjusted to the human world as quickly as Sephy and now she's being forced to act like a mortal wife and it's tough for her.

Haha Nicola Prime is so like Maryann but less claw-y and heart eating. Her and the Primes certainly will be messing up the Shores more now their little pets have made their way to the town.

I do hope Elise and co. are ok, I would be shocked if there were more deaths this quickly but then again you have broken the mould many times before so maybe I should be scared!

Haha well I won't say anything about the fates of the ones inside the school but as you can imagine there's gonna be some shaken people...

So yes an amaze episode and I'm looking forward to the crossover

Oh don't... every time I think about Cate and Petrina in Sirens I want to SQUEE so loudly I burst. It's gonna be a very very fun episode and I can't wait to write Cate's scenes with Melody...
    Thanks so much for the feedback Alex It was a lovely consolation prize for not being able to edit this episode. Hope to see you in 4.06 credits and so forth

Comment

• I just read The Song:
      1-I still love the writing, characters and the musics U choose but I have to admit that during the scenes of battle I'm so stressed to see how it's gonna end, that I read so quickly that I have to read it again sometimes
      2-Echidna is still my favorite character especially with the whole "I'm a goddess who pose as a human" she remember me Anya sometimes ^^
      3-I'm sad for Paulette and Carmen but I prefer Nevan and Gabe, and I still don't know for Cherry...
      4-I can't wait to see how the relationship between Ea and Melody is gonna progress! Even if I'm jalous of her...
      5-There is so much questions in my mind about the Sirens, I mean they R mysterious and so much powerful! I hope U gonna answer all of them!
      Cant' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thank you so much for feedbacking me darkskies31. I wrote a little reply in spoiler tags underneath your post

Originally posted by darkskies31 View Post
        I just read The Song:
        1-I still love the writing, characters and the musics U choose but I have to admit that during the scenes of battle I'm so stressed to see how it's gonna end, that I read so quickly that I have to read it again sometimes
        2-Echidna is still my favorite character especially with the whole "I'm a goddess who pose as a human" she remember me Anya sometimes ^^
        3-I'm sad for Paulette and Carmen but I prefer Nevan and Gabe, and I still don't know for Cherry...
        4-I can't wait to see how the relationship between Ea and Melody is gonna progress! Even if I'm jalous of her...
        5-There is so much questions in my mind about the Sirens, I mean they R mysterious and so much powerful! I hope U gonna answer all of them!
        Cant' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Spoiler:

I'll address your points one by one:

1. Haha I find myself doing that with fight scenes, which makes me not like writing them as I know I wouldn't wanna read all that long prose. Glad you like the music though, I particularly loved all the music in this episode so I very much enjoyed using it.

2. Oooh, Echidna is a family favourite I see. Well she's got a lot more coming, trust me I completely see your point about the Anya comparison too, very very similar.

3. I could have done a lot with Paulette and Carmen but nothing I haven't done with Melody and Cate so I decided against it. Nevan and Gabe are awesome and they both serve a good purpose to this series. I'm pleased you feel torn by what to feel for Cherry, you shouldn't love her but you shouldn't hate her.

4. I'm jealous of her and I wrote that scene Well yes, obviously there will be some repurcussions of the kiss... but you'll have to wait to see what happens and if indeed anyone will find out...

5. Well a lot about the Sirens pasts have been explored but there is much more about them that will be explained in the coming season, especially 1.08/1.09, the two part mid-season finale.

Comment

• Just read "Never ordinary"!!!!
          Still like Sin, still hate Medusa(can't wait to see her ass to being kicked ^^), still don't know for the others...
          Who are this "special beings" who can kill the mythology's creatures?
          What the all "friend-thing" about the United? And more importantly: who/what is/are the United??????????????
          So so exited! What kind of sadistic guy R U to warn us that its identity will be revealed in the next episode?!
          CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by darkskies31 View Post
            Just read "Never ordinary"!!!!
            Still like Sin, still hate Medusa(can't wait to see her ass to being kicked ^^), still don't know for the others...
            Who are this "special beings" who can kill the mythology's creatures?
            What the all "friend-thing" about the United? And more importantly: who/what is/are the United??????????????
            So so exited! What kind of sadistic guy R U to warn us that its identity will be revealed in the next episode?!
            CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Haha, thanks for you feedback, I'll reply in spoiler tags as other people may not have read the episode yet

Spoiler:

Medusa will head up the mid season two part finale in episodes 4.08 - United We Stand (Part One) and 4.09 - United We Stand (Part Two). In one of those two episodes I shall be revealing the identity of The United and I'm very excited. It's been in the works for some time now and although you may not be able to guess who it is, it's something I decided to do right from Season One. So for it all to come down to these last few episodes I'm very excited.

The special beings I mentioned in 4.06 will be explored HEAVILY in 4.07 but I really can't say anymore without giving away such a huge point to the series.

I'm glad you enjoyed 4.06 though and indeed Sin. I love her and I love writing her so I'm glad.

I'm about half way through 1.06 and what to expect fromt the next few episodes in Shadow Stalker and Sirens?

Shelter's life is explored a lot, Slayer fight, Times Square goes kablooey and Courtney Cox Arquette guest stars...

Enjoy...

Comment

• So, hey, I haven't posted feedback lately, 'cause I suck and I'm a lazy bitch, but I'm still reading! And everything is always great as usual!

Spoiler:

Stephanie is soo funny. I'm actually torn between wanting the old Sephster back and not losing Stephanie!
              Anyway, she was friends with the United? I knew she knew "it", 'cause hello, the United probably is another Greek god, but friends? Mmmm....

Sin was amazing in "Never Ordinary". One, because she's friend with La-Ree and Declan who are totally adorable, and two because her scenes with Xak were amazing. I'm a sucker for parents-children relationships, and her Xak's was beautifully written.

On the Sirens front, I'm glad Cate and Melody are friends again, even though Cate was a bit too keen on forgiving Melody (okay, she tried to kill her first, but them becoming BFFs again? I can't really picture it).

Sorry about the very short feedback, it's just been a while since I read the stories and I'm just writing down what hit me the most. I'll make up for it when the next episode is up!
              And oh, you're amazing as always!
              What? You’ve taught a psycho killer demon how to be human by making him watch Sex and the City?

1.02 Never been kissed OUT NOW/ 1.03 Damned by the bell COMING SOON

Comment

• Hey sweetie - thanks for le feedback, greatly appreciate it!

Originally posted by cliomiao View Post
                So, hey, I haven't posted feedback lately, 'cause I suck and I'm a lazy bitch, but I'm still reading! And everything is always great as usual!

Spoiler:

Stephanie is soo funny. I'm actually torn between wanting the old Sephster back and not losing Stephanie!
                Anyway, she was friends with the United? I knew she knew "it", 'cause hello, the United probably is another Greek god, but friends? Mmmm....

If you like a mix between Stephanie/Sephy then you shall enjoy 4.07 as some very interesting things happen with her!!

I can't comment on anything to do with The United as it's a tightly wrapped secret but you will get to meet it in 4.07 for the first time...

Sin was amazing in "Never Ordinary". One, because she's friend with La-Ree and Declan who are totally adorable, and two because her scenes with Xak were amazing. I'm a sucker for parents-children relationships, and her Xak's was beautifully written.

I loved writing Sin in 4.06 exactly for the reasons that you liked it - her scenes with Dec and Ree and for her scenes with her father. I'm so glad you enjoyed it

On the Sirens front, I'm glad Cate and Melody are friends again, even though Cate was a bit too keen on forgiving Melody (okay, she tried to kill her first, but them becoming BFFs again? I can't really picture it).

Trust me, Cate and Melody are not BFFs - far from it. But I wrestled on how to do this for a while and I thought to myself that everything that happened between them happened 2 years ago and Cate has moved on, Sin's got a normal life now and it's a feud that's gone on for so long and I thought with Melody starting a fresh it would be best for Cate to let forgive and move on.

Keep in mind the promise that Cate made about both of them finding Marie one day though...

Sorry about the very short feedback, it's just been a while since I read the stories and I'm just writing down what hit me the most. I'll make up for it when the next episode is up!
                And oh, you're amazing as always!
                Thank you so much for the feedback love! I'm doing my best to write 4.07 but I've just started a new job and it's a big adjustment so I'm doing my best.

Trust me thought, it'll be worth the wait.

Comment

• ANNOUNCEMENT

"SHADOW STALKER" AND "SIRENS" ARE ENDING.

No joke. I am cutting short my plans to write six seasons of Shadow Stalker and three seasons of Sirens.

I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and after talking to Alex and various other people I've decided that this is the best option. I have had the best three years writing these 60 episodes and listening to all the support from members on this forum.

However my life has changed dramatically this year and it has made me commit to a lot that means I can't properly give my readers all the episodes they want in a realistic time period. I can't see me finishing this project until 2020 at least with all I've taken on.

However - I don't want to let my readers or the series that I have bonded with down and so I offer you all a consolation prize.

I will be writing 4.07 and 1.07 as promised but then 4.08 and 1.08 will act as the Special Extended Season Finales, each having five acts each and revealing a hell of a lot. A lot more than I planned to unveil so early into the season.

In addition to that, I present to you The Final Chapters.

Now... I'm VERY excited about this. The Final Chapters will be six eight-part episodes, in script format. They will be narrated from the point of view of a character from either Shadow Stalker or Sirens at a certain point in the future looking back on the events that have passed. Each chapter will finish and include EVERYTHING AND MORE that I planned to do in each season of Shadow Stalker and Sirens. It will conclude as I always had intended the ultimate plot of the series' and will show you the planned endings of all the characters. I'm also giving you more than I was going to by giving you a glimpse into the future beyond the end of the saga, over 1000 years into the future and how the world has changed since these moments have unfolded.

I shan't be revealing too much about The Final Chapters yet, (I'm still frantically writing 4.07) but once my last four episodes have finished I will reveal more spoilerific things regarding the Chapters. For now though I have edited my Indexes accordingly and I can reveal the years in which each chapter will be narrated and the name of each chapter.

I do hope you don't feel let down my decision to do this, but I feel I am doing the right thing. Should anyone wish to discuss my decision or talk to me about it you are welcome to PM me. For now I give you all my love and I reveal to you...

THE FINAL CHAPTERS

This is how it all ends

Chapter 1
                  The Requiem of Duality

Narrated by: ?? in the year 2021
                  replacing the end of Season 4 of Shadow Stalker

Chapter 2
                  The Battle of the Protogenoi

Narrated by: ?? in the year 2025
                  replacing the end of Season 1 of Sirens

Chapter 3
                  The Collapse of the Legend King

Narrated by: ?? in the year 2042
                  replacing Season 5 of Shadow Stalker

Chapter 4
                  The Age of the Death God

Narrated by: ?? in the year 2045
                  replacing Season 2 of Sirens

Chapter 5
                  The Golden Acolytes

Narrated by: ?? in the year 2489
                  replacing the end of Season 3 of Sirens

Chapter 6
                  The Eulogy

Narrated by: ?? in the year 3055
                  replacing the end of Season 6 of Shadow Stalker and the end of the saga

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex View Post
                    ANNOUNCEMENT

No joke. I am cutting short my plans to write six seasons of Shadow Stalker and three seasons of Sirens.

I have been doing a lot of thinking recently and after talking to Alex and various other people I've decided that this is the best option. I have had the best three years writing these 60 episodes and listening to all the support from members on this forum.

However my life has changed dramatically this year and it has made me commit to a lot that means I can't properly give my readers all the episodes they want in a realistic time period. I can't see me finishing this project until 2020 at least with all I've taken on.

However - I don't want to let my readers or the series that I have bonded with down and so I offer you all a consolation prize.

I will be writing 4.07 and 1.07 as promised but then 4.08 and 1.08 will act as the Special Extended Season Finales, each having five acts each and revealing a hell of a lot. A lot more than I planned to unveil so early into the season.

Now... I'm VERY excited about this. The Final Chapters will be six eight-part episodes, in script format. They will be narrated from the point of view of a character from either Shadow Stalker or Sirens at a certain point in the future looking back on the events that have passed. Each chapter will finish and include EVERYTHING AND MORE that I planned to do in each season of Shadow Stalker and Sirens. It will conclude as I always had intended the ultimate plot of the series' and will show you the planned endings of all the characters. I'm also giving you more than I was going to by giving you a glimpse into the future beyond the end of the saga, over 1000 years into the future and how the world has changed since these moments have unfolded.

I shan't be revealing too much about The Final Chapters yet, (I'm still frantically writing 4.07) but once my last four episodes have finished I will reveal more spoilerific things regarding the Chapters. For now though I have edited my Indexes accordingly and I can reveal the years in which each chapter will be narrated and the name of each chapter.

I do hope you don't feel let down my decision to do this, but I feel I am doing the right thing. Should anyone wish to discuss my decision or talk to me about it you are welcome to PM me. For now I give you all my love and I reveal to you...

THE FINAL CHAPTERS

This is how it all ends

Chapter 1
                    The Requiem of Duality

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
                    The Age of the Death God

Chapter 5
                    The Golden Acolytes

Chapter 6
                    The Eulogy

All I have to say is... WOW!! I'm in utter shock right now. Not to be all brown nosey, but Shadow Stalker has made such an impact on me, as a writer and fan. I love Shadow Stalker and to be honest I'm really sad to see it go. I'm sad to see you go. I hope you stick around when it all ends. I mean... you're one of the pillers of our VS section. But when you exit I'll make sure the rest of us hold down the fort.

I'm excited to read 'The Final Chapters'!
                    East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

• Well... Okay, I'm very very sad that it's going to end so soon, especially Sirens, which had just begun.
                      But I'm grateful you've decided to give us fans a proper ending, and knowing your writing, it's going to be awesome!
                      I understand that life got in the middle, and hey, it's not your fault, at least you're writing the finales and the final chapters (can't wait to read those!)
                      I hope that when you'll have the time, you'll maybe come back with a new project, maybe one that isn't long term like this.
                      What else can I say? I already miss Xak, Cate, Charlie Elise, Sin, Echidna, Brogan, Petrina, Dante, Lance, Melody, even Ursula who maybe I would have gotten to like eventually...
                      But I'll miss them when it's over. I'll probably write you a huge feedback message saying how I miss them, and I'll probably cry when writing it, 'cause hey, I even cried when the Kaya bitch died....
                      Oh Lex, I'm going to miss your stories so much! But for now, I'm just going to enjoy the last episodes, knowing they're going to be one hell of a ride!
                      What? You’ve taught a psycho killer demon how to be human by making him watch Sex and the City?

1.02 Never been kissed OUT NOW/ 1.03 Damned by the bell COMING SOON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex View Post
                        ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FINAL CHAPTERS

This is how it all ends

Chapter 1
                        The Requiem of Duality

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
                        The Age of the Death God

Chapter 5
                        The Golden Acolytes

Chapter 6
                        The Eulogy

Okay what the hell?hahaha.JK. I love Shadow Stalker. I have just started the series and im only on episode two. Now that you are doing all this im sad
                        Well i understand your decision. Hopefully you leave Shadow Stalker up so i can finish reading the series and then Leave you feedback. Well I support your decision and good luck
                        I cant wait to get to this point so i can read the Chapters

Comment

• I only posted this news last night and can I just say I'm overwhelmed by the responses from you all in this thread and in my PM box.

I can assure you all that just because this saga in the VS section will end I will continue to be a member on this forum - probably more so than I was before.

I'm very sad Shadow Stalker and Sirens are ending before their time (particularly Sirens, which I have just begun) but I promise I'm not leaving anything out and you get it all at once, rather than having to deal with my method of teasing

Thank you so much once again and once I have more time I will reply to your messages personally.

Comment

• Lex- I PMed you but don't know if it went through but I shared how I admired your commitment to the readers by giving them a sense of closure. I have read Shadow Stalker but stopped after 1.11/1.12 due to being in school but I've always felt that your series was strongly written and it doesn't surprise me you have a lot of fans. I will for sure finish reading Shadow Stalker (and Sirens).
                            Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

• Wow I just read the last episode, and I feel so weird...okay and I also feel bad for adding my comments like one month later...Shame on me...
                              I had so much to say about "A Long Time Coming" but due to your announcement I almost forgot (even if it's one of my best episode ever )
                              I don't wanna add things that have already been said but it's bad news.
                              But like all great series: the end means BIG BIG finish and I can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Your devoted fan ^^

Comment

• Lex-

I got an ereader and uploaded the first season of Shadow Stalker on it. So I decided to start all over again with your series. I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the first episode as I did before. I think even more so. I really loved the bit with Glory- you did her voice justice. I laughed during the part where Xak sings. So funny. I love his character (I did before anyway) and his connection to Charlie. Its just refreshing to read your series again and this time I'll finish it!
                                Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

Working...
                                X