Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Feedback for Lex

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Fallenheavens! Firstly, welcome to the forum and secondly thank you so much for reading my series and for taking the time to write me some feedback. As is usual with my replying to feedback you will find my answers in bold within your spoiler tags.

    Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
    I just read the first final chapters, and what can I say? They're lengen..wait for it...dary! Truly:
    Spoiler:
    The first chapter is my favorite, and specially the end with Cate, it was kind of weird, to realize that she won't be here anymore!

    I loved writing Chapter 1 as it was the beginning of a new format and I think it worked well with Vincent as a narrator. I'm very upset to not have Cate in the series anymore, it changes everything a lot. Chapter 3 in particular is very odd not having her in it. You'll find throughout though that she is far from forgotten though.

    About the second chapter, the whole sacrifice was a total surprise! And what about the strange-angel-god of Elise? And Trafford in the coffin? So much questions, that you must answer

    The sacrifice gets picked up on in Chapter 4 as it takes place at the same time as Chapter 3, which is fun to write. The strange-ness surrounding Elise also will be revealed soon but not quite yet...

    The third chapter was a great read, I mean the end of Zeus, at last! Even if the final battle was a little too short for me, but ey I'm not the writer! Even if using the acolyte necklace against him was a good idea
    Can't wait to read the last ones ^^

    I completely agree about the fight with Zeus. It wasn't a fight at all really, was it? I find it very difficult writing fight scenes but also I couldn't see how a fight with Zeus and Xak would actually go down. I tried picturing it and I just couldn't. I do apologise for that but I made up for it with the others and there are going to be some pretty epic battles also coming up in the last three chapters.

    I can't believe it's almost all over! Very exciting!



    Many thanks once again for the feedback

    Comment


    • Actually it's not the first time, that I post here cause I logged in as "darkskies31" but due to some reasons I changed my email adress and blablablah (who cares why lol).
      Anyway thanks for answering my questions. And I can't wait to read the next chapetrs, I hope the next one is almost done ^^

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
        Actually it's not the first time, that I post here cause I logged in as "darkskies31" but due to some reasons I changed my email adress and blablablah (who cares why lol).
        Anyway thanks for answering my questions. And I can't wait to read the next chapetrs, I hope the next one is almost done ^^
        Ah I see! Well lovely to see you again, apologies on behalf of the forum for the confusion with the email situation!

        Chapter 4 is halfway done and it's set to be released either late November or early December.

        Comment


        • Ey looks like I’m the first to post about the 4th chapter ^^

          So many surprises, good and bad alike:
          Spoiler:
          -The return of the original members o the Syndicate! The next generation was great, but definitively not like the first! I mean Cherry and the others seemed to be a little desperate to me: not as strong as Brogan and the others!
          -The idea of Thanatos being the most feared enemy of Hades was great and it makes sense.
          -I can’t say that I was sad about Artair dying; I know it sounds cruel but, I never really liked him. I always saw Ursula like a single mother, a strong and independent character.
          I was so shocked when I saw (read) the death of Nevan, well that was quick!
          - I was so happy when the angel figure revealed itself to be Suspiria! I was so like “I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!” in front of my computer ^^
          -And wtf about Cherry and Declan being together? What about Sin? I hope it doesn’t means, that she died during the “judgement of Calen-thing” 

          I realize how much I’m late, since u you post the chapter 5! Sorry!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
            Ey looks like I’m the first to post about the 4th chapter ^^

            So many surprises, good and bad alike:
            Spoiler:
            -The return of the original members o the Syndicate! The next generation was great, but definitively not like the first! I mean Cherry and the others seemed to be a little desperate to me: not as strong as Brogan and the others!

            I love the second generation but it could never have worked as I only focused on Cherry, Helen, Gabe and Nevan. Gotta have the original Syndicate back for the big finish - I love them all dearly!

            -The idea of Thanatos being the most feared enemy of Hades was great and it makes sense.

            I struggled for a while to figure out how best to take down Hades, especially as he lives in the Underworld where his power source is. Also, as the Syndicate are essentially mortals I had to figure out the best way to take him down. I did a lot of research into him and it seemed like the most logical way to destroy him. I was quite pleased with how it worked out!

            -I can’t say that I was sad about Artair dying; I know it sounds cruel but, I never really liked him. I always saw Ursula like a single mother, a strong and independent character.

            Yeah Smith's death was very quick, just like his return to the series. I always wanted to bring him back as I didn't like leaving his character the way he was left. Although personally I did not like him much, I really wanted him to resolve things with Trafford, Elise and Ursula as I love them all very much. Also bear in mind, Chapters 2 and 4 were originally planned to be Seasons 1 and 2 of Sirens so there would have been a lot more time (nearly 40 episodes) to get used to his presence again. I'm pleased he's been resolved as I think it helps Trafford and Elise grow.

            I was so shocked when I saw (read) the death of Nevan, well that was quick!

            I thought Nevan's death might be a bit of a shocker but what can I say, I'm cruel. I did love Nevan but the other three have more importance to the series.

            - I was so happy when the angel figure revealed itself to be Suspiria! I was so like “I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!” in front of my computer ^^

            Ah yeah, gotta love Suspiria. I love focusing on the Gods of Glory's realm. Kalipso and Suspiria are two wonderful characters that I've really enjoyed writing.

            -And wtf about Cherry and Declan being together? What about Sin? I hope it doesn’t means, that she died during the “judgement of Calen-thing”

            Cherry and Declan being together was one of the big final twists. Bear in mind three years passes between Chapters 4 and 5 and Declan has been with Cherry and the Syndicate that entire time. But what of Sin? Chapter 5 sees the development of Cherry and Declan but Chapter 6 will feature a lot about how their relationship changes with Sin back in the frame. I'm looking forward to writing it to be honest with you.

            Hope you enjoy Chapter 5, I'm heavily writing Chapter 6 right now!

            I realize how much I’m late, since u you post the chapter 5! Sorry!
            Thanks so much for the feedback! Reply as always in bold inside the spoiler tags

            Comment


            • Another feedback!

              I just read the last chapter posted (yeah I know I'm kinda of late ^^)
              Spoiler:

              I have to admit after the fall of Hades, I was like "Well now who's the Big Bad?" Now I've got my answer, and a pretty good one, cause Who's stronger than the greek gods, Well the mighty titans of course ^^
              Let's talk about them: I really like the first apparition of Hyperion with his shadow form: very Darkseid in Smallville! I was so like happy when they killed Theai that bitch deserved it
              Speaking of defeating the Titans, though it made me very sad the sacrifice of Ursula was perfect. I mean what a better to die? She sacrificed herself only to destroy one the most powerful Titans all by herself! She was the matriach, a devoted mother and a stong character... Okay I'm gonna stop cause it looks like I'm doing her eulogy
              -I'm glad to see -or read- the events of 2024 at last, cause everytime they mentionned it in the previous chapters I was like "Looks like I missed something here!?" And I was so happy to see the ones who succeeded to have a happy ending in the Sanctuary of Elise! They deserved it ^^
              -I also appreciate the originality of these Chapters especially the last ones. I mean in those the heroes have to deal with the consequences of their actions, it is quiet a change with the usual concept of the Buffyverse "Stop the bad guys and save the world".
              Besides Shadow Stalker and Sirens are very specials, you manage to paint a chaotic and dark world yet with very romantic and pure relationships. A good work is all about balance, and you prove it
              Can't wait to see the last chapter, even if it means the end

              Comment


              • Don't be silly! You're consistently giving me feedback, always happy to read your views, regardless of when they come

                As always my responses are in bold.

                Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
                I just read the last chapter posted (yeah I know I'm kinda of late ^^)
                Spoiler:

                I have to admit after the fall of Hades, I was like "Well now who's the Big Bad?" Now I've got my answer, and a pretty good one, cause Who's stronger than the greek gods, Well the mighty titans of course ^^

                I did debate about taking it away from the Greeks but I couldn't come up with anything as big as the Titans. They were the first and there's 12 of them, each of them different in so many ways and what I'm doing with them is really fun so I'm pleased I chose to feature them.

                Let's talk about them: I really like the first apparition of Hyperion with his shadow form: very Darkseid in Smallville! I was so like happy when they killed Theai that bitch deserved it

                Theia is a bitch, happy to watch her die

                Speaking of defeating the Titans, though it made me very sad the sacrifice of Ursula was perfect. I mean what a better to die? She sacrificed herself only to destroy one the most powerful Titans all by herself! She was the matriach, a devoted mother and a stong character... Okay I'm gonna stop cause it looks like I'm doing her eulogy

                HATED killing Ursula but I loved writing it at the same time. It's obviously very tragic but the death of a parent really does spur them on. There are only two parents left now - Kalipso and Sephy.

                -I'm glad to see -or read- the events of 2024 at last, cause everytime they mentionned it in the previous chapters I was like "Looks like I missed something here!?" And I was so happy to see the ones who succeeded to have a happy ending in the Sanctuary of Elise! They deserved it ^^

                Ah 2024 yeah, I do wish I'd drip-fed this a bit to the readers so they wouldn't be confused - it's one of the reasons I did the Timeline. However, in saying that I think it worked best the way it did. Suspiria was the only one who could tell the story and she did.

                -I also appreciate the originality of these Chapters especially the last ones. I mean in those the heroes have to deal with the consequences of their actions, it is quiet a change with the usual concept of the Buffyverse "Stop the bad guys and save the world".

                I never really thought of it that way but yeah you're right - it's all about consequence and choice and how sometimes you don't have a choice and the consequences can be epic. Really well put, thanks for that!

                Besides Shadow Stalker and Sirens are very specials, you manage to paint a chaotic and dark world yet with very romantic and pure relationships. A good work is all about balance, and you prove it
                Can't wait to see the last chapter, even if it means the end

                Ah thank you very much, that's a huge compliment. I really like writing dark scenes as you have seen throughout the saga. It just shows how messed up my creativity is. If you like this mixed with the tangibility of the romance and relationships then you should really enjoy Chapter 6 as it has it all. I've just written two of the very large battles and it really tests the characters involved so I'm really happy with how it's going so far.

                I've just finished Act 5 so I only have three more Acts to write. The final Act pretty much writes itself as does Act 7. So expect it out sometime in February. I was hoping to release it on the 26th March which will be the 5 year anniversary of the first ever episode but I'm flying to Sydney that day for a holiday and I don't think I can honestly wait that long to release when I think I'll finish writing it all in a few weeks.

                Be prepared for some surprises. I hope you like it.


                Much love dude.

                Comment


                • A little of subject!

                  I wanted to know, if you could give me some piece of advice for I started to write a fanfiction ^^

                  Also I hope the last chapter is almost finished even if it means the end

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
                    I wanted to know, if you could give me some piece of advice for I started to write a fanfiction ^^

                    Also I hope the last chapter is almost finished even if it means the end
                    Hey man, good to hear from you.

                    It depends what sort of fanfiction you are going to write. If you're going to go down the same route that I went down and do a series then I would say that you plan a realistic timescale in which to finish your series. There are some great VS writers on this forum and unfortunately they just don't have the time to finish some great great writing, which is a big shame.

                    Make realistic and relate-able characters, with interesting backstories. Think about your plots carefully in order to keep them interesting and the readers hooked. Try also do something no-one's ever done before. I know that's almost impossible but look at Alex's "Haven" series. There's nothing quite like it so it is possible.

                    Hope that's some help?

                    Also, your wait for Chapter 6 will not be long. I'm releasing it on Thursday!

                    Comment


                    • Well at first I wanted to write an entire series, then I realized I couldn't! So I'm thinking of maybe a story with various chapters or something like that ^^
                      Also can I email you? Because I have some questions and I don't wanna waste your feedbacks with another post about this

                      Hope the last chapter is almost finished ^^

                      Comment


                      • Wow.
                        Spoiler:

                        I finished the last chapter just now and I'm so incredibly sad but it's beautiful that you managed to finish. You started this series when I just started High School and now I'm in my last year of it, it seems fitting for it to end. I'm horribly sorry that I never managed to be a consistent feedbackist (new word!). But really, this is an epic accomplishment.

                        Such a bittersweet ending. I'll admit to being confused by the timeline a little but that final montage tying everything together is something that I wish I could've written. Having had five years of stories behind you and being able to look back on that... I hope to have written something like that someday.

                        The way you took a tiny moment in The Gift as a springboard and slowly wove in your own mythology and characters was magnificent. The little nods to Buffy (Catherine Madison at Rack's place, Gnarl being an agent of the first) were fan-tastic but you built up a story on your own terms with your own minutiae. To have such a wide-spanning journey planned but maintain the attention to detail you had is brilliant.

                        Sephy, Dante and Cate endure as my favourite characters. Sephy for that awesome kickass moment of banishing the Coma, Dante for having the best love triangle ever (I still feel sorry for Sofia) and Cate for just being funny and heartbreaking at any one moment. You have such a wonderful eye for 'casting' that can instantly give me the impression of a character. Introducing the Kalipso Syndicate was a big risk (I may have needed an annotated chart a couple of times ) but in the end, gave us some really brilliant character arcs such as Brogan's growth into a leader, Elise's ascension and Kaia's dark turn. The scene exposing her betrayal remains one of the most cinematic, engaging scenes I've seen in fanficiton.

                        I realise now that there aren't that many spoilers or episode comments in my review, it's more just a big emotional gush but I just wanted to thank you for the series. Really.

                        {tumblr}
                        AKA nonbeliever93
                        Avatar by me.

                        Comment


                        • Andrew, thank you so much for your kind and very eloquent feedback to my series'. My responses as always are in bold in the spoiler tags.

                          Originally posted by Andrew View Post
                          Wow.
                          Spoiler:

                          I finished the last chapter just now and I'm so incredibly sad but it's beautiful that you managed to finish. You started this series when I just started High School and now I'm in my last year of it, it seems fitting for it to end. I'm horribly sorry that I never managed to be a consistent feedbackist (new word!). But really, this is an epic accomplishment.

                          I'm pleased as you're ending a rather grand journey you can empathise with the magnitude of me ending mine Don't worry about consistency of feedback - any is always welcome regardless of form or frequency.

                          Such a bittersweet ending. I'll admit to being confused by the timeline a little but that final montage tying everything together is something that I wish I could've written. Having had five years of stories behind you and being able to look back on that... I hope to have written something like that someday.

                          One of the main reasons for me doing that final montage during the final scenes was to help remind everyone of the events that transpired over the last five years of my writing. I thought it worked well and I'm glad you feel it did! It really does feel like an amazing accomplishment to have finished - I still can't quite believe I have. I hope you and everyone who wants to write gets to do so and feel this ecstacy.

                          The way you took a tiny moment in The Gift as a springboard and slowly wove in your own mythology and characters was magnificent. The little nods to Buffy (Catherine Madison at Rack's place, Gnarl being an agent of the first) were fan-tastic but you built up a story on your own terms with your own minutiae. To have such a wide-spanning journey planned but maintain the attention to detail you had is brilliant.

                          I loved writing those little nods to the Bufferverse and I'll be completely honest with you, I did toy with the idea of K'arthia-Ma being an descendent of Buffy Summers but I went against it in the end as I quite liked keeping it separate in that final moment and making it more my own. I'm quite well known for being a stickler for detail and I'm no different with my writing. I'm glad this is appreciated!

                          Sephy, Dante and Cate endure as my favourite characters. Sephy for that awesome kickass moment of banishing the Coma, Dante for having the best love triangle ever (I still feel sorry for Sofia) and Cate for just being funny and heartbreaking at any one moment. You have such a wonderful eye for 'casting' that can instantly give me the impression of a character. Introducing the Kalipso Syndicate was a big risk (I may have needed an annotated chart a couple of times ) but in the end, gave us some really brilliant character arcs such as Brogan's growth into a leader, Elise's ascension and Kaia's dark turn. The scene exposing her betrayal remains one of the most cinematic, engaging scenes I've seen in fanficiton.

                          Ah three of my favourites too. I think Cate for a really long time was one of my favourites ever. I really loved her story and her progression. I then quickly fell in love with Dante because of his relationships with Sofia and Lance and well Sephy was such a huge presence throughout the series. Ironically, I killed all three!

                          I did consider that The Kalipso Syndicate were a risk but really can you look back on the series and imagine it without them now? It'd be like looking back on Buffy and not seeing Angel and his group. They're interwoven so strongly but also insufferably independent.


                          I realise now that there aren't that many spoilers or episode comments in my review, it's more just a big emotional gush but I just wanted to thank you for the series. Really.

                          As I said, any feedback is golden to me - especially an emotional gush. You are more than welcome for the series. I am over the moon that you enjoyed it, it means the world to me.

                          Comment


                          • I just read the final chapeter, and wow is the best word to define it ! Brace yourself for my feedback for it is a huge one:
                            Spoiler:
                            -First of all, I felt a little surprised when Sin said she was okay about the whole Declan & Cherry thing and I kept wondering how all of this could have a happy ending. But you nailed it and I found great that it was Declan who apologized to her.

                            -Calen, oh there is so much to say about him, but I’ll try to sum up:
                            I like what you did with his story: that he was the one who created Wolfram and Hart. Which is kind of funny, cause every time there’s a story with them it is like they can’t died like they are the ultimate big bad for they are unattainable; but with this point of view they are just minions of the Old One.
                            The love story of Calen and Dante was truly a real tragedy: it was so sad to see –read- Dante dying with Calen at his side. Too bad they were the only gay couple in your series

                            -This Chapter was a greatest! And I am not only saying this because it was the final one, but because it was like ninety percent made of fights!!! Generally –in movies, books or comics (I know I’m a geek ^^) - when there is a lot of fights it is fun to read but the stories are less good than usual. But it is like the previous chapters anchored the story and the ambient context and this chapter is the last stand.

                            -Leigh, oh dear Leigh it is weird cause I never really liked her that much. But since her return -dare I admit it?- she impressed me! She is a living proof that in the Buffyverse you can be powerless and powerful at the same time! Besides she has the style, she is smart, sarcastic and she is probably the funniest character! I totally liked at the beginning of the fight when she said
                            “Guys... she’s here... and she’s super gross”
                            I was so happy to see her being chosen as the Queen of the Golden Acolytes, cause even though I knew it, it was good to see her being rewarded by the others.

                            -Sephy, what a dramatic end. I admit without a shame that a few tears felt form my cheeks when I read her death. I like *** and since the very beginning of the series I loved her. I remember that during every big battle I always hoped that she wasn’t going to die at the end. Well she died during one of the latest fight, guess I can’t complain ^^

                            -It was great to see Xakiel: what a better way to see the cycle ending 
                            The last song was a great choice, because this song is sad and happy at the same time and it fits perfectly with the stairway scene.
                            It was good to see the deceased, especially Cate!
                            I’m going to repeat myself but I like the whole contrast about a dark world and pure and honest heroes such as the ones you created. It was heartbreaking to read the World ending and the death of Kalypso and the last human.

                            About Shadow Stalker and Sirens:
                            I’m sorry to feedback this late but I had a lot of work and things to do these days, and to be honest I hesitated a few times. I wanted to read it, but on the other hand I knew it meant the end of Shadow Stalker. Even right now, I feel sad about it being finished and happy cause I finally know the end.

                            I remember when you first said that you planned to write six seasons of it, and I thought “Six? Wow he already knows how this is gonna end?” to this moment I knew it was going to be a big and elaborated finish.
                            You thanked people who read you, but I think we should thank you. You gave us such a fantastic yet realistic world to read about.
                            This is kind of weird cause I feel right now just like when I watched the last episode of Buffy: like the end of an era. I remember when I arrived on this website: I was –and still is- a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I was searching something that would help me to continue this adventure in the Buffyverse. I read your series and at first it was just curiosity but then I became a fan:
                            When I started to read Shadow Stalker, I just started High School and now I’m about to finish college! I read your episodes like every time you posted them…-and I only learned how to feedback this year…shame on me - I remember reading it before I graduated –which probably helpt me to have a 14/20 in English!- …
                            What I want to say is: you are saying that Shadow Stalker is a part of your life, but I think it is a part of ours now ^^
                            Your series were the most amazing I ever read in internet, and you are a hell of a writer. You succeeded to use the Buffyverse and to re-write a new mythology within. But what I like the most in Shadow Stalker and Sirens, is that you created so much characters but you managed to explore deeply each one of them, which is a rare quality even for experts.
                            I don’t know what you wanna do for a living but scenarist or writer seem to me like the best choices ever for you will be an amazing one! Never doubt of it 
                            I hope we’ll hear of you soon, even if you stop writing ^^


                            Okay that was big feeback, and I realize now I may look like a psychopath now lol but I meant all of it

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fallenheavens View Post
                              I just read the final chapeter, and wow is the best word to define it ! Brace yourself for my feedback for it is a huge one:
                              Spoiler:
                              -First of all, I felt a little surprised when Sin said she was okay about the whole Declan & Cherry thing and I kept wondering how all of this could have a happy ending. But you nailed it and I found great that it was Declan who apologized to her.

                              -Calen, oh there is so much to say about him, but I’ll try to sum up:
                              I like what you did with his story: that he was the one who created Wolfram and Hart. Which is kind of funny, cause every time there’s a story with them it is like they can’t died like they are the ultimate big bad for they are unattainable; but with this point of view they are just minions of the Old One.
                              The love story of Calen and Dante was truly a real tragedy: it was so sad to see –read- Dante dying with Calen at his side. Too bad they were the only gay couple in your series

                              -This Chapter was a greatest! And I am not only saying this because it was the final one, but because it was like ninety percent made of fights!!! Generally –in movies, books or comics (I know I’m a geek ^^) - when there is a lot of fights it is fun to read but the stories are less good than usual. But it is like the previous chapters anchored the story and the ambient context and this chapter is the last stand.

                              -Leigh, oh dear Leigh it is weird cause I never really liked her that much. But since her return -dare I admit it?- she impressed me! She is a living proof that in the Buffyverse you can be powerless and powerful at the same time! Besides she has the style, she is smart, sarcastic and she is probably the funniest character! I totally liked at the beginning of the fight when she said
                              “Guys... she’s here... and she’s super gross”
                              I was so happy to see her being chosen as the Queen of the Golden Acolytes, cause even though I knew it, it was good to see her being rewarded by the others.

                              -Sephy, what a dramatic end. I admit without a shame that a few tears felt form my cheeks when I read her death. I like *** and since the very beginning of the series I loved her. I remember that during every big battle I always hoped that she wasn’t going to die at the end. Well she died during one of the latest fight, guess I can’t complain ^^

                              -It was great to see Xakiel: what a better way to see the cycle ending 
                              The last song was a great choice, because this song is sad and happy at the same time and it fits perfectly with the stairway scene.
                              It was good to see the deceased, especially Cate!
                              I’m going to repeat myself but I like the whole contrast about a dark world and pure and honest heroes such as the ones you created. It was heartbreaking to read the World ending and the death of Kalypso and the last human.

                              About Shadow Stalker and Sirens:
                              I’m sorry to feedback this late but I had a lot of work and things to do these days, and to be honest I hesitated a few times. I wanted to read it, but on the other hand I knew it meant the end of Shadow Stalker. Even right now, I feel sad about it being finished and happy cause I finally know the end.

                              I remember when you first said that you planned to write six seasons of it, and I thought “Six? Wow he already knows how this is gonna end?” to this moment I knew it was going to be a big and elaborated finish.
                              You thanked people who read you, but I think we should thank you. You gave us such a fantastic yet realistic world to read about.
                              This is kind of weird cause I feel right now just like when I watched the last episode of Buffy: like the end of an era. I remember when I arrived on this website: I was –and still is- a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I was searching something that would help me to continue this adventure in the Buffyverse. I read your series and at first it was just curiosity but then I became a fan:
                              When I started to read Shadow Stalker, I just started High School and now I’m about to finish college! I read your episodes like every time you posted them…-and I only learned how to feedback this year…shame on me - I remember reading it before I graduated –which probably helpt me to have a 14/20 in English!- …
                              What I want to say is: you are saying that Shadow Stalker is a part of your life, but I think it is a part of ours now ^^
                              Your series were the most amazing I ever read in internet, and you are a hell of a writer. You succeeded to use the Buffyverse and to re-write a new mythology within. But what I like the most in Shadow Stalker and Sirens, is that you created so much characters but you managed to explore deeply each one of them, which is a rare quality even for experts.
                              I don’t know what you wanna do for a living but scenarist or writer seem to me like the best choices ever for you will be an amazing one! Never doubt of it 
                              I hope we’ll hear of you soon, even if you stop writing ^^


                              Okay that was big feeback, and I realize now I may look like a psychopath now lol but I meant all of it
                              Thank you so much for the immensely moving feedback. Apologies for not replying sooner - I've been on holiday in Australia, which was sorely needed! It's responses such as yours that helped me continue writing. It's still very strange that it's all finished. I couldn't be happier with how it has all ended but it's also very sad as well as it was such a huge part of my life.

                              I keep getting thoughts of continuing the series in various ways and while I have some good ideas about how I could, I think it's best to leave it perfect the way it is. Why potentially ruin a good thing?

                              Once again, thank you mate. Really means a lot and it wasn't psychotic

                              Comment


                              • Honestly, I don't think you could ruin it; because you are a talented writer and you becoming better with practice

                                But from what you've said earlier, it looks like finishing the series is like turning an important page of your life.

                                Even though it would be great to read another of your spin-off!!!

                                I hope you'll change your mind ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X