Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Feedback for Sosa Lola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
    Thanks, Valyssia, part two of La Femme Spander will be posted soon
    Consumed...right after you posted. Made me laugh again. Willow twitching over Xander's legs was just too good. I think you should leave him like that...errr her like that. Talk about an adjustment and minor justice for all the times he fixated on a girl's cleavage.

Brings to mind a movie...damned if I can recall the title. Basically it was about a chauvinist who's cursed to be female, lives the life and as her final soul saving act has a baby. The idea that he find one female, human that could actually love him. hum... no idea...what that was called, but it was a good chick flick. *snicker*

Though...I'll have to admit that the whole turning a guy into a girl thing...and making him a total hottie isn't how I'd be inclined to go. You wouldn't be able to find a paper bag big enough to hide all that ugly. I'm evil though. Think about the frat party scene where Xander's hazed and you'll get the picture.

Val
    Last edited by Valyssia; 29-08-07, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
      vampmogs, thank you! This feedback coming from you made my day, I'm so glad you liked the missing scene I sure hope you don't stumble over my older fics, because they were too over the top
      Well I'm glad it made you happy! Your very welcome, it was a great read and I was really impressed by it. Keep up the good work Farah
      - "The earth is doomed" -

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much guys for your sweet words
        Made by Trickyboxes
        Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Hey, guys, if you wanna read the fics I've written, which are a lot, I've put them all in a list in my LJ:

http://lusciousxander.livejournal.com/83401.html#cutid1

Enjoy
          Made by Trickyboxes

Comment

"Lost Hero" is a wonderful story that works both as a fic and as a meta on Buffy's journey in season 8. I vaguely remember reading it about 6 months ago (was it on LJ?) - but today, when season 9 is looming on the horizon, "Lost Hero" reads differently - like an attempt to guess the events of s9. Damn, I'd love to see Spike, Xander and Dawn on the ship working together during a mission!

Comment

Thank you, sweetie. I haven't posted a fic here in a long time, I thought I'd post all my short fics for Buffyforums members to read.

I love the team: Spike, Xander and Dawn. I can see snark and awesomeness just by reading their names. My favorite fics have always been Xander and Spike friendship and bonding over taking care of Dawn during the summer between S5 and S6.

You have a point about the fic reading differently now that we have some info about S9. I really, really wanna see Spike's reaction to Xander/Dawn.

And thank you so much for the rep points
              Made by Trickyboxes

Comment

Hi there. I really found your new fanfic quite interesting to have Buffy and Xander to be in each other's shoes. Love the part where Dawn brings the vampire Sandra in the house. Coolio. I cannot wait for more so therefore I say keep up the good work!!
                Last edited by Heroine X; 04-07-11, 12:04 AM.
                sigpic
                NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
                Coming Soon!!

Comment

Thank you so much, sweetheart. I've posted Part 3 yesterday, and right now working on Part 4. And Dawn is so awesome! I love her.
                  Made by Trickyboxes

Comment

Working...
                  X