Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Feedback for tangent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the Mission :

It was very interesting. At first, when I start to read abut Jen I was thinking that she is one of the new slayer girls. The way how you have described her feelings and her experience, her new power, confusion - it was writting very good. I always was thinking that it is the way how feels the new slayers / potential, when they become a slayers / . You manage to fool me . And then, when I read she is actually a newborn vampire I was very surprised . And just now I realized how close are these two stuff - to be a vampire and to be a vampire slayer. The both are full of darkness. You described it very well.
    I`m not sure if I understand right - does Jen was killed by Buffy in the end ? Or you don`t tell us with purpose ? I actualy start to like her.
    Also I wanna say that your idea about army of vamps is pretty clever. In S 2 / I think it was in episode Ted / , Buffy said that the vamps are pathetic . And Giles answered ....." And that`s why there is only one slayer ....... " . But i never belive in this - the vamps are so much stupid. I.e. The Master, Darla, Spike / I don`t count Dru, she was insane/ , Angelus - they are not stupid at all. That `s why they manage to survive for so long.
    I only don`t like the description about the "New world " which Jen was imagine. It already had happened - in episode " The wish " and I think it is a little cliche . And this cattle and cow - people - like people in Pilea / ATS/ . Are you kidding me ?

I think it will be nice to see a new war between THE ARMY OF VAMPIRES against THE ARMY OF THE SLAYERS. I like this idea ! Do you going to continue this fic ?
    Last edited by _Buffy_; 18-03-11, 11:08 PM.
    sigpic
    maked by plamivasi

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I started this this one off with the idea of the slayer/vampire fake out and making my hero a vamp and my villain Buffy. Then I realised that i could work in the comparison between slayers and vamps and how alike in some way they are, so i'm glad that all came out.

I'm also glad that Jen came across as a sympathetic character although sadly she didn't make it out of the fic, commiting a kind of suicide due to her conviction and loyalty to Anna's cause.

As for continuing, wel it was designed as a standalone but there's something more long term that i'm working on presently and, who knows, i might find a way to work the idea in there somehow.

thanks again.
      JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
      Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

Working...
      X