Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

General Feedback

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_Buffy_ - thank you for your feedback! I had a lot of fun, creating the world of Sweet - using modern showbiz as a model, trying to make it sound as absurd as possible.

I just can`t figurd why Buffy has to play Harmony ??? I mean, Harmony play Buffy in " Crush " , because of Spike . But in your fic, Buffy plays " Harmony, the vampire slayer " ???????????? I just don`t get it ??? May be it has to be .... "Harmony, pretending to be a vampire slayer ".
    The idea was slightly different: from Buffy's POV, it was "I must imagine that I play an idiot like Harmony: a bimbo with slayer strength and libido". Distancing from the painful events helped her to let them go, to say good-bye to the past traumas.

At least that was the idea. Hope it worked for you. And - thank you again for kind words!

Comment

Feedback for Cole William - about I will rememeber you.

I like the way you see the story. I never was thinking before, that the letters may works in this case. It is very clever idea. I`m glad, that Buffy find out. I don`t rememeber if she ever find out on screen. I think you describe her feelings very well , very realistic. Unfortunately, your story wasn`t end so much happy, too, but still .
      sigpic
      maked by plamivasi

Comment

For FaithRoxx

i love this you should write more, i was like aw man is that it, i hope you add more because it would be great to continue if you want to that is, but i really thank you should, i wanna know what happens next, so if you do continue this fiction, let me know okay, i wanna read it , you really should write more, you write faith so well , i did a Buffy fan fiction a while back like i think back in 09, i think mine sucks compared to this one you've only just started and i love it already, thank about how good it will be after you finish it, i so hope you finish it

[moved from FaithRoxx's story thread - Llywela with mod hat on]
        Last edited by Touchofgrey; 17-08-11, 07:37 AM.
        How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
        Welcoming Committee

Comment

For FaithRoxx

This is really good FaithRoxx, keep up the good work! You should post some more when you can, I'm intruiged!

[moved from story thread - Llywela with mod hat on]
          .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Feed Back for Moscow Watcher

Moscow , i like Leech so much. You really make my day comlete . And so much fun. I laughed till the end of story I like so much that you are stay in characters. It was kind of alternative reality of S 5 and S 6 . It even looks like an onscreen episode , when characters are under the spell and in alternative reality / like it was in Wish / And if there were such an episode on TV , it will be a lot of fun . Buffy needs some fun, sometimes. I like that Cordy was the one who figured the mistery .

Good job, Moscow.
            sigpic
            maked by plamivasi

Comment

Feedback for Bre - Some people need saving.

Thanks for updating. I like the new " chapter " very much. The dialogue between Buffy , Xander and Willow was so , so much in character. Like before I said - it looks like I watch them in some new episode on screen. I like also Angel and Cordelia. The early Cordy is just great.
              I only didn`t like the end of the "chapter" . Sorry, but I just can`t imagine Hank in such a cruel role . I never imagine him to hit Buffy or to torture Joyce. In episode "When she was bad " he was buy so many stuff for Buffy , plus these beautiful yellow shoes. He looks like he really loves her. Well , when Joyce die and he disappeared , it wasn`t nice. But still, I can`t imagine him to beat Buffy. That`s why I will be happy if you may to cut him off the fic - to send him away or something .

I can`t wait for the next chapter. I can`t wait to see Buffy and Angel working together on the project. May be Liam is not so bad like she thinks. Thanks again !
              Last edited by _Buffy_; 31-01-12, 03:15 PM.
              sigpic
              maked by plamivasi

Comment

Originally posted by _Buffy_ View Post
                Feedback for Bre - Some people need saving.

Thanks for updating. I like the new " chapter " very much. The dialogue between Buffy , Xander and Willow was so , so much in character. Like before I said - it looks like I watch them in some new episode on screen. I like also Angel and Cordelia. The early Cordy is just great.
                I only didn`t like the end of the "chapter" . Sorry, but I just can`t imagine Hank in such a cruel role . I never imagine him to hit Buffy or to torture Joyce. In episode "When she was bad " he was buy so many stuff for Buffy , plus these beautiful yellow shoes. He looks like he really loves her. Well , when Joyce die and he disappeared , it wasn`t nice. But still, I can`t imagine him to beat Buffy. That`s why I will be happy if you may to cut him off the fic - to send him away or something .

I can`t wait for the next chapter. I can`t wait to see Buffy and Angel working together on the project. May be Liam is not so bad like she thinks. Thanks again !
                Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad the conversations between Buffy, Willow and Xander struck as you so in character per the show - that's wonderful and was definitely my intention as their friendship was something that wasn't meant to change. As for Cordy, I loved early Cordy and it's so fun to write her as snarky and mean again!

As for Hank and as in fanfiction, I have to ask you to suspend your beliefs and what you know from the show! This is a much darker version of Buffy's life that will eventually lead to a very strong woman - but it will take time. Buffy doesn't have the Slayer role on her shoulders to help her mature like the crack of a whip in this one! I know he's dark and it's hard to read but I hope that will make it easier to understand Buffy's choices in the future (chapters).

Thank you so much for your continued feedback! You are always so wonderful with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bre View Post
                  Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad the conversations between Buffy, Willow and Xander struck as you so in character per the show - that's wonderful and was definitely my intention as their friendship was something that wasn't meant to change. As for Cordy, I loved early Cordy and it's so fun to write her as snarky and mean again!

As for Hank and as in fanfiction, I have to ask you to suspend your beliefs and what you know from the show! This is a much darker version of Buffy's life that will eventually lead to a very strong woman - but it will take time. Buffy doesn't have the Slayer role on her shoulders to help her mature like the crack of a whip in this one! I know he's dark and it's hard to read but I hope that will make it easier to understand Buffy's choices in the future (chapters).

Thank you so much for your continued feedback! You are always so wonderful with it!

Well, thanks for this post. I was starting to wander IF Buffy is a slayer in this fic. I supposed she is, but this fact isn`t reveal yet.
                  If she is not a slayer, this explain a lot. Please, write the next one chapter
                  sigpic
                  maked by plamivasi

Comment

feedback for Stackhouse

Heaps of praise for The Physics of Flying High by Stackhouse!

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12107

It's funny and touching, and has just the right amount of eroticism without going overboard. I would have enjoyed this even without being a big ol' Spike/Fred fan...and since I AM a Spike/Fred fan, I enjoyed it even more!

How cool and hilarious is it that they're seriously watching The Weather Channel while stoned. I especially love this visual:
                    With an unceremonious thump, she landed like a rag doll beside him on the rough cotton braid.
                    Heeeeeeeee!

Comment

Working...
                    X