New suggestions for the Spuffy fanfiction discussion group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
    Coming in late to this, but I would be thrilled to read either Strawberry Fields or A Matter of Taste, or both! I haven't read either, and they both sound amazing. I've read fics by Twinkles before and absolutely love her. A Home at the End of the World sounds really interesting too. I'll definitely join in on the discussions when the dates are set for them! <3
    We are currently reading Strawberry Fields, there is thread and the start date for posting out thoughts is 12th May It would be really great it you joined us

Comment

I am working a lot but I will try to post my thoughts on Strawberry Fields when I can. I love Holly’s stories.

Comment

So ... is anyone up for another round? Would you prefer to read and discuss a story below a wordcount of 50k or above?

flow
        ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Stoney
          Stoney commented
          Editing a comment
          I tend to stand a greater chance of joining in with the smaller fics, but I will always try with the longer ones if I can.

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm always up for a fic read

I'm mostly using my time to job hunt but will try to join.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• flow
          flow commented
          Editing a comment
          Keeping my thumbs pressed for the job hunt :-)

• GoSpuffy
          GoSpuffy commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a couple of interviews this week and I've noticed an increase in job postings so fingers crossed, or if in Germany thumbs pressed

• Priceless
          Priceless commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got my thumbs pressed and my fingers crossed, it's painful, but I'm doing it for you GoSpuffy
      Working...
      X