No announcement yet.

Adieu, A Dew, I Do by Lizerrrbeathan starting 20th of April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi twinkles, welcome to the forum. You have great taste in fanfic! Lizerrrbeathan is one of my favourites, her writing is so romantic. As Stoney says, please comment on any of the fanfic, or anything else

Comment

• Lately everyone is talking about lizzerbethan. I think I have to give her another try. Can someone send me a good story to start with knowing I didn't love adieu, a dew, I do?

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• Oh, plenty! I‘ll send you some. Have you read The Book Of William?

flow

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Twinkles,

it`s great to see you here! I am so happy you loved Adieu, because it is one of my favorites of Lizerrrbeathan too. It was the first Story of hers I read.

We have a whole thread only for Lizerrrbeathan`s stories. it is an ongoing thread, where everyone who reads her stories can just post their thoughts whenever they finfished one. there is no order for reading her fics. You can just come back to the thread, whenever you read something. You can find the thread here:

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?21195-Lizerrrbeathan-fics-discussion-thread

We also discuss other Spuffy fanfics. We decide about every two or three weeks, which fic we want to read next. The discussion starts about a week or two later (to give everybody enough time to read it). Our next discussion starts this upcoming Friday. We`ve picked Christmas Rage by The Enemy Of Reality. Please feel welcome to join in the discussion or to suggest fics for our discussion threads. You can find the subforum for the fanfic discussions here:

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?133-Fanfiction-Discussion

flow
        ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
          Lately everyone is talking about lizzerbethan. I think I have to give her another try. Can someone send me a good story to start with knowing I didn't love adieu, a dew, I do?
          Am so happy you are going to give her another try. Did you read Adieu and not like it, I can't remember? I'd agree that Book of William is beautiful and I'd highly recommend that one.

Comment

• I've read summing blue 1and 2 and I'm a fan now too. I'll work my way through the others provided by flow. Something about the fairy tale setting of adieu, a dew, I do didn't appeal but I think I'll try it again too. All you spuffy fans can't be wrong, right?

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• Aww you guys! I think I'm going to love it here.

I've read through most of her fics now, will go and comment on them

Comment

Working...
              X