X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XavierZane
    replied
    My challenge is now closed. Anyone who in the future gets inspired by it and wants to fulfill it absolutely can, but I wanted to officially end it so the next challenge can get under way.

Leave a comment:

• Obsessed
    replied
    Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
    I'm really sorry I couldn't get an entry going, this was a really promising challenge, was really making me think to come up with something new.
    Hey no worries. I know life gets in the way. Maybe down the road when you have the time you'll write something with this theme.

Leave a comment:

• KingofCretins
    replied
    I'm really sorry I couldn't get an entry going, this was a really promising challenge, was really making me think to come up with something new.

Leave a comment:

• Obsessed
    replied
    My challenge is now closed. Thank you Tangent for entering. I'll post feedback soon.

Leave a comment:

• Obsessed
    replied
    Okay I've been asked to extend my "Monster of the Week" challenge. So the new due date is April 28th.

Leave a comment:

• tangent
    replied
    Congrats Aissy, yeah writing would probably be tough for a while. Hope everything goes nice and smooth for you.

Btw I know it's early, but is anyone down for the next challenge. I have smethingready to go if not.
    Last edited by tangent; 09-04-10, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfie Gilmore
    replied
    Originally posted by Aissy View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know, I've not got bored of fanfic challenges but I'm not gonna be posting for a while. As sad as I am to put fanfic aside, I'm very pleased to say this is because I'm due to become a mum in a few months' time!

You guys keep having fun and challenging each other! I'll still be around to read your fics.
    Awww, congrats Aissy! You put your feet up and have a good relax!

Leave a comment:

• Llywela
    replied
    Awwww. Well, we'll be sorry not to see you posting your stories any more, Aissy, but are delighted to hear your good news. Congratulations - and best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Aissy
    replied
    Just wanted to let you guys know, I've not got bored of fanfic challenges but I'm not gonna be posting for a while. As sad as I am to put fanfic aside, I'm very pleased to say this is because I'm due to become a mum in a few months' time!

You guys keep having fun and challenging each other! I'll still be around to read your fics.

Leave a comment:

• Aissy
    replied
    Tangent, I'm afraid there's one element missing in your entry to my challenge. I'm already so late in posting results, a few more days won't make a difference, so if you wanna do something about that...

Let me know if you've edited.

Leave a comment:

• Obsessed
    replied
    Originally posted by Llywela View Post
    There is never any guarantee that a challenge idea will engage participants - those who have hosted previously can assure you of that! No matter how good the idea, sometimes time and circumstances conspire against both host and potential entrants. The thing is, though, that you never know until you give it a shot - and even if only one person is inspired to write something they wouldn't have otherwise, it is a success. So why not give it a go?
    All right then. I'd like to host the next challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Llywela
    replied
    There is never any guarantee that a challenge idea will engage participants - those who have hosted previously can assure you of that! No matter how good the idea, sometimes time and circumstances conspire against both host and potential entrants. The thing is, though, that you never know until you give it a shot - and even if only one person is inspired to write something they wouldn't have otherwise, it is a success. So why not give it a go?

Leave a comment:

• Obsessed
    replied
    I am willing to host one but I've only entered two challenges. And to be honest I'm not sure if my ideas will lure fic writers.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas
    replied
    I'm just wondering if anyone is planning on opening a new challenge?

Leave a comment:

• Thomas
    replied
    I totally forgot! My challenge is officially closed. Thank you, Obsessed, for entering! I'll post feedback soon-ish.
    Last edited by Thomas; 24-02-10, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X