Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fanfic Challenge Discussions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aissy and Obsessed had both signed up to host challenges, but if neither is ready to actually run with their ideas yet and you have an idea, then go for it, Thomas.

    Comment


    • My challenge closes in about 5 days, if there are any last minute entries, please hurry-up. If you need another day or two, let me know and I'll gladly extend it for another day or two.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Llywela View Post
        Aissy and Obsessed had both signed up to host challenges, but if neither is ready to actually run with their ideas yet and you have an idea, then go for it, Thomas.
        Erm, I've done mine. In fact, my results are well overdue - haven't forgotten you Tangent, I've just had loads of work. I'll try this week, promise.
        "I'd like to keep Spike as my pet."
        "Get out of my temporal lobe, House!"
        "Confessssssssssss!"

        Comment


        • I totally forgot! My challenge is officially closed. Thank you, Obsessed, for entering! I'll post feedback soon-ish.
          Last edited by Thomas; 24-02-10, 08:19 AM.

          Comment


          • I'm just wondering if anyone is planning on opening a new challenge?

            Comment


            • I am willing to host one but I've only entered two challenges. And to be honest I'm not sure if my ideas will lure fic writers.
              Banner by Digital Leonardo

              Comment


              • There is never any guarantee that a challenge idea will engage participants - those who have hosted previously can assure you of that! No matter how good the idea, sometimes time and circumstances conspire against both host and potential entrants. The thing is, though, that you never know until you give it a shot - and even if only one person is inspired to write something they wouldn't have otherwise, it is a success. So why not give it a go?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Llywela View Post
                  There is never any guarantee that a challenge idea will engage participants - those who have hosted previously can assure you of that! No matter how good the idea, sometimes time and circumstances conspire against both host and potential entrants. The thing is, though, that you never know until you give it a shot - and even if only one person is inspired to write something they wouldn't have otherwise, it is a success. So why not give it a go?
                  All right then. I'd like to host the next challenge.
                  Banner by Digital Leonardo

                  Comment


                  • Tangent, I'm afraid there's one element missing in your entry to my challenge. I'm already so late in posting results, a few more days won't make a difference, so if you wanna do something about that...

                    Let me know if you've edited.
                    "I'd like to keep Spike as my pet."
                    "Get out of my temporal lobe, House!"
                    "Confessssssssssss!"

                    Comment


                    • Just wanted to let you guys know, I've not got bored of fanfic challenges but I'm not gonna be posting for a while. As sad as I am to put fanfic aside, I'm very pleased to say this is because I'm due to become a mum in a few months' time!

                      You guys keep having fun and challenging each other! I'll still be around to read your fics.
                      "I'd like to keep Spike as my pet."
                      "Get out of my temporal lobe, House!"
                      "Confessssssssssss!"

                      Comment


                      • Awwww. Well, we'll be sorry not to see you posting your stories any more, Aissy, but are delighted to hear your good news. Congratulations - and best of luck!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Aissy View Post
                          Just wanted to let you guys know, I've not got bored of fanfic challenges but I'm not gonna be posting for a while. As sad as I am to put fanfic aside, I'm very pleased to say this is because I'm due to become a mum in a few months' time!

                          You guys keep having fun and challenging each other! I'll still be around to read your fics.
                          Awww, congrats Aissy! You put your feet up and have a good relax!


                          -- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

                          Comment


                          • Congrats Aissy, yeah writing would probably be tough for a while. Hope everything goes nice and smooth for you.

                            Btw I know it's early, but is anyone down for the next challenge. I have smethingready to go if not.
                            Last edited by tangent; 09-04-10, 04:14 PM.
                            JUST ENOUGH KILL

                            sigpic
                            Banner by Ciderdrinker

                            Comment


                            • Okay I've been asked to extend my "Monster of the Week" challenge. So the new due date is April 28th.
                              Banner by Digital Leonardo

                              Comment


                              • My challenge is now closed. Thank you Tangent for entering. I'll post feedback soon.
                                Banner by Digital Leonardo

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X