This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Veverka View Post
    Lol. I was thinking the one where you have to invent your own scenario!!! I dunno, probably just me though, since I have no time for being as creative as I want to at the moment, I find the idea of working with something that already happened an easier concept!!!
    Aha, mystery solved. Maybe will have a go at both.

Can we set the new scenario thing in season 8? I'm probably more into the idea of new plots for season 8 because it all feels more "open", still. But I could do it in an earlier season if you'd prefer. I can't remember if you're reading the comics or not.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

• Yep, I'm up to date with season eight.
      Oh, this is fun!!!

Comment

Yep, I'm up to date with season eight.
        Oh, this is fun!!!
        Yes it is! And thanks for doing a drabbley challenge. I am SO much more likely to actually get it done,a nd it's much less daunting!

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

• Just want to let you all know... I'm going away on Saturday, so won't have the chance to judge the challenges before I go... I'll be gone a month, so... well... you'll have to wait for awards, you will! But the good news is I can use photoshop now, so there will be awards, when the time comes!!!

I hope no one is too sad about this?

PS. Thanks all for entering so much! I've had a sneak peak and I'm so happy! Please continue to enter... more is more, after all!

Comment

Just want to let you all know... I'm going away on Saturday, so won't have the chance to judge the challenges before I go... I'll be gone a month, so... well... you'll have to wait for awards, you will! But the good news is I can use photoshop now, so there will be awards, when the time comes!!!

PS. Thanks all for entering so much! I've had a sneak peak and I'm so happy! Please continue to enter... more is more, after all!
            I read this and thought, being my usual glass-half-full self, "neat, we've got another month to enter more!" So I did. Enter more. Then I remembered about this pesky little thing called deadline. So I re-read the rules and apparently I've missed the bugger. By two days. But I'm sure, being all a cool person and all, you won't mind too much. But anyway, sorry for sneaking one more in after the closing date.

Originally posted by Veverka View Post
            I hope no one is too sad about this?
            Yeah I've gotta say, I'm well sad. Disappointed, even. Appalled. That you should have a life outside Buffyforums Challenges?!! Disgraceful.

Anywhere nice? Enjoy your month away, and thanks for that challenge, and don't worry about the awards. Whenever is as good a time as any.

Guys. Guys? Psst, guys! We need another challenge.
            "I'd like to keep Spike as my pet."
            "Get out of my temporal lobe, House!"
            "Confessssssssssss!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aissy View Post
              I read this and thought, being my usual glass-half-full self, "neat, we've got another month to enter more!" So I did. Enter more. Then I remembered about this pesky little thing called deadline. So I re-read the rules and apparently I've missed the bugger. By two days. But I'm sure, being all a cool person and all, you won't mind too much. But anyway, sorry for sneaking one more in after the closing date.

Yeah I've gotta say, I'm well sad. Disappointed, even. Appalled. That you should have a life outside Buffyforums Challenges?!! Disgraceful.

Anywhere nice? Enjoy your month away, and thanks for that challenge, and don't worry about the awards. Whenever is as good a time as any.

Guys. Guys? Psst, guys! We need another challenge.
              Lmao.

Am on holidays as we speak! But late entries are okay, but yes, I guess it's now closed. To be honest, I find it hard alrady after a week away to know exactly what the date is

Indeed: someone set another challenge!!!

Comment

• If late entries are okay, I'll try to whip one up Sorry, drabbling is just not my deal so much as longer fics.

I'll do a challenge if no one's on the list, just need to cook one up. Is Llywela still the one to check with?
                sigpic
                Banner by LRae12

Comment

• I think check with Llywela, yes...but I just signed up to do a challenge...beat you to it, sorry! I'm going to post it today, probably.

ETA: It's up!
                  Last edited by litzie; 15-06-08, 01:29 PM.
                  sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

• You made up for snaking me on the challenge by posting the Best Challenge Ever
                    sigpic
                    Banner by LRae12

Comment

• Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                      You made up for snaking me on the challenge by posting the Best Challenge Ever
                      Yay! I had a sneaking suspicion that you would like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• You want your name added to the list, KoC? No problem. Enderswrath and I can both edit the main post to add new challenge-hosts.

Comment

• Yeah, add me to the challenge list I'm still giddy over this one.
                          sigpic
                          Banner by LRae12

Comment

• So I snuck in another entry for Veverka's challenge...I know it's potentially past the deadline, so if I'm too late, no worries.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Veverka did declare the challenge closed, but if she is willing to accept late entries, there is no reason why not. The more the merrier, surely. Since Veverka is away, the challenge won't be judged for a few more weeks anyway.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Llywela;226825]The more the merrier, surely. QUOTE]

*gulps*
                                I think I'll have a lot of reading to do when I get back
                                I don't mind that there have been a few late entries, but now another challenge is open, I think that's it for mine, we should all write for Litzie's now! Luckily I'll be back before it closes, so I'll have a chance to enter

Comment

Working...
                                X