This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfic Challenge Discussions

Discuss current challenges and you can also ask questions as well.
    Love to write? Take the Fanfic Challenge!

Unapologetic Mockers: BACK WITH AN ALL NEW LAYOUT!

Can I still enter the one I entered on BW? I reposted it here in Jossverse Fiction because, at the time, we had no fiction. Would you prefer I write a new one?
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

Nope, that can be entered again here - Joe wasn't able to finish the challenge on BW because of downtime, which is why it's been renewed here. So The same fics can be entered. Do you want me to move it in here for you?

Comment

Please. And, since I don't have access to do so, could you edit the thread title to the appropriate format? I don't think we can edit our own thread titles.
        sigpic
        Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
          Please. And, since I don't have access to do so, could you edit the thread title to the appropriate format? I don't think we can edit our own thread titles.
          After it's moved you are able too...I think. I am sure you can with regular threads...

Comment

Okay...can you post me a link, and gimme the exact wording you want for the title, and I'll take care of it for you.

I dunno about this forum, but on BW you can edit the internal title of your own threads, but not the external title - that's a mod thing.

Comment

Here's the link: http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117

Title should be "Challenge #1: "Canon Schmanon, Part Deux" -- Franchises (Buffy/Xander, almost NC-17)"

Can I request that "Heroes" be added as a show to use? Unless it was already considered and ruled out.
              sigpic
              Banner by LRae12

Comment

Here's the link: http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117

Title should be "Challenge #1: "Canon Schmanon, Part Deux" -- Franchises (Buffy/Xander, almost NC-17)"

Can I request that "Heroes" be added as a show to use? Unless it was already considered and ruled out.

Can do But remember that everyones accepted fandoms are different.

I could use some good Heroes fic...maybe some Peter/Claire Remember when that used to not have an ick factor?

Comment

So have we closed this current challenge? Who's next, who's next?!

Comment

Yep, Enderswrath's challenge is now closed. King of Cretins is next on the list, and has been PMd, but might not have seen it. Dan?

Comment

I will post Challenge #2 within the next day or so
                      sigpic
                      Banner by LRae12

Comment

I would like to thank you all for your entries I will more than enjoy reading them. Awards and feedback to come a couple days after the 21st...because yeah...it's kinda obvious why

Comment

Are you saying there's something you'd rather be doing (reading!) than our fics??? Huh? Huh?!!! Tehe. Thanks for the challenge!

Comment

I will post Challenge #2 within the next day or so
                            Any word on this? Keen to konw what it is.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by EndersWrath View Post
                              I would like to thank you all for your entries I will more than enjoy reading them. Awards and feedback to come a couple days after the 21st...because yeah...it's kinda obvious why
                              *pokes Joe*

Got results? (in the manner of got milk)

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Working...
                              X