Looking for Spike/Angel fics set during the Whirlwind era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Spike/Angel fics set during the Whirlwind era

I'm feeling like reading some spangel material, but I'm not into post series/ later seasons stuff for them atm.
    Anyone can recommend something set pre series ? I'd be ok with S2/S3 work as well.
    Thanks !
    What a challenge, honesty
    What a struggle to learn to speak
    Who would've thought that pretending was easier

Do I have a link for you! Old Fashioned Fourplay is a Fanged Four archive. I highly rec Josey and Peasant - both are excellent writers. Let me know if you are looking for something else. We Spangel fans are a dying breed and must stick together.
    Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

That link looks very promising, bespangled! Good to know there is still a whole lot of Spangel fic to discover.
      https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

I have already asked for this in another thread but I didn't get any response. I am looking for a nice romantic slow-burn Spike/Willow fic. The only ones I have found so far are about Spillow having all kinds of kinky sex. However, I am looking for a romance. With a HEA. No Spike turning Willow into a vampire or torturing her or draining her dry.

Does such a fic exist?

flow
        ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

The only ones I have found so far are about Spillow having all kinds of kinky sex.
          LOL! I think I know the series you're referring to!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese Slices View Post
            I'm feeling like reading some spangel material, but I'm not into post series/ later seasons stuff for them atm.
            Anyone can recommend something set pre series ? I'd be ok with S2/S3 work as well.
            Thanks !
            https://girlpire.livejournal.com/

Another treat! girlpire is a terrific writer, and here is her fic list. There's a lot of Spangel and a few other pairings. Make sure to read Angel's (Not So Much) Inner Monologue

“Maybe Lorne knows what’s happening to me,” Angel said. “Because he’s a demon. Then again, so am I, and I have no clue. And Fred’s looking at me like I’m a crazy person because she doesn’t know what I’m talking about.”

Fred smiled at him a little nervously.

“I’m under a spell, Fred. I feel compelled to say everything that pops into my head. Please ignore it all. I sometimes think things that aren’t really appropriate to say around my coworkers. Or humans in general. Whatever you do, don’t think about biting her!”

Fred took a small step backward, a startled expression on her face.

"I wouldn't though!" Angel quickly told her, looking pretty horrified that he'd mentioned it. "I don't eat humans anymore. I only bite when I'm fighting. Or sometimes when I'm having sex. Oh God, pretend I didn't say that. I don't have sex anymore. It's been ages. Unless you count masturbating in the shower, which I did this morning while fantasizing about Harmony chained to my desk. Shit. Pretend I didn't say that either. Remember when I said to ignore everything I say? Please tell me you've already started."
            Last edited by bespangeled; 10-01-20, 11:58 AM.
            Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
              I have already asked for this in another thread but I didn't get any response. I am looking for a nice romantic slow-burn Spike/Willow fic. The only ones I have found so far are about Spillow having all kinds of kinky sex. However, I am looking for a romance. With a HEA. No Spike turning Willow into a vampire or torturing her or draining her dry.
              Hi flow, I can't give you any specific recommendations because I don't normally read Spike/Willow fic myself (except for the very occasional short story) but I do have some LJ friends who write this pairing, including long stories. Here are some links, maybe there's something to your liking among them. Again, I haven't read them, so I can't point you to the ones that have the specific type of content you're looking for.

https://snogged.livejournal.com/tag/...20willow/spike

https://velvetwhip.livejournal.com/1350569.html#cutid2

https://xspike4evax.livejournal.com/70934.html

Originally posted by bespangled View Post
              Another treat! girlpire is a terrific writer, and here is her fic list.
              I wholeheartedly second this recommendation! I have read all girlpire's stories I could get my hands on, multiple times. Note for Cheese Slices: most or maybe even all of these are modern-day Spangel stories. But definitely highly recommended for when you're in the mood for those again. Unfortunately not all of them are online anymore, for example the brilliant "Friday". But I could supply you with scans of my paper (!) copies if you ever feel the need.
              https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Thanks to all for the recs ! I'm slowly working my way through it. Yes it's too bad that a lot of girlpire's fics aren't available anymore, the one I've just read was incredible (although it was a spuffy one, but I'm sure her spangel is awesome, I'm just more picky with the settings for this pairing so it takes more time haha).

Comment

Thanks to all for the recs ! I'm slowly working my way through it. Yes it's too bad that a lot of girlpire's fics aren't available anymore, the one I've just read was incredible (although it was a spuffy one, but I'm sure her spangel is awesome, I'm just more picky with the settings for this pairing so it takes more time haha).
                  What is the title of the Spuffy fic by girlpire? I'm always looking for recommendations for Spuffy fics

Comment

Priceless It's a ficlet called Salvaged, set during S6. Angsty as you please, if that's your jam.

Comment

Double Dutchess, this is amazing! It's exactly what I was looking for. I am going to treat myself to a wonderful Spillow weekend

flow
                      ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Priceless It's a ficlet called Salvaged, set during S6. Angsty as you please, if that's your jam.
                        It was a great, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X