No announcement yet.

Spuffy Fanfiction Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasmagoria is another livejournal archive. It does not only host fanfics but also essays, meta and so on. The entries are sorted by episode. If you scroll down the little menue at the left hand you will find each episode listed. If you click on one of them it will lead you to the fanfiction (and other stuff) that has been archived for this epsiode.

https://fantas-magoria.livejournal.c...he%20hellmouth

flow
    Last edited by flow; 04-02-20, 09:10 PM.
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post
      Phantasmagoria is another livejournal archive. It does not only host fanfics but also essays, meta and so on. The entries are sorted by episode. If you scroll down the little menue at the left hand you will find each episode listed. If you click on one of them it will lead you to the fanfoiction (and other stuff) that has been archived for this epsiode.

https://fantas-magoria.livejournal.c...he%20hellmouth

flow
      This is a great site, thank you for posting flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I really enjoyed Reality Bends To Desire and Starlight. But I enjoyed most of Ariane's fics, she's got a very appealing style.
        I love this writer - love her style and use of words and visuals - One of my all time favorite writers from what I call The Classic Buffy/Spuffy fanfiction era.
        sigpic

Comment

I have added links to Bittenandstaked's , Kantayra's and Kari Mouke's (sadly the links to the fics on her site do not work anymore) sites to the original post.

flow

Comment

This is the link I have for some Kari Mouke fics flow - http://web.archive.org/web/200412040...com/photo.html. I haven't checked through the links to make sure they still work but they used to.

EDIT: Only one of the ones listed there, Tuesday's Child, seems to not work, the others appeared to load fine.

Comment

• flow
              flow commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwww ... this is just great. I have checked the links to the stories and all but one still work.

I have found another archive that has more Kari Mouke fics including Tuesday's Child. It's an archived version of the Bloodshedverse. I know that is an active site, but this older version of it has past authors/fics that don't seem to be on the current active site. As I said, Kari Mouke is on that one so possibly are other authors/stories not on the current site. I've taken a link to the author list - http://offline.buffy.de/www.bringont...ed/authors.htm

Comment

• bespangeled
              bespangeled commented
              Editing a comment
              Does anyone know how to navigate the Slayers Offline? There are tons of fiction archives here, and pictures but all I can do is randomly press buttons and hope.

I have added a few more sites, for example, Nothing Like the Sun or Bugger This and also a few more writers' sites (Tasha, Pattyanne, Caro, etc.)

flow

Comment

I'm writing one I'm just in the process of finishing called The Stake in The Lake it's kinda of a crossover too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampadvo View Post
                I'm writing one I'm just in the process of finishing called The Stake in The Lake it's kinda of a crossover too.
                What fandom will it be crossing over with? There is a fanfic archive here on this site and there is also a thread where you can advertise it once it is finished and published. if you want to talk about the writing process or you are looking for a beta you can also open a new thread.

flow

Comment

Originally posted by flow View Post

What fandom will it be crossing over with? There is a fanfic archive here on this site and there is also a thread where you can advertise it once it is finished and published. if you want to talk about the writing process or you are looking for a beta you can also open a new thread.

flow
                  It's a Dragon Age crossover.

Comment

Working...
                  X