No announcement yet.

Read my Fanfic! Advertise your fic here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not necessarily promoting a FanFic, but I do have a FanFic Challenge open. There's still time to get some entries in, I'd even keep it open a little bit longer if needed.

Challenge 17 - "What If?"

Comment

• I've made a new VS called BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES RILEY.

OFFICIAL SUMMARY:
      Riley Finn, his wife Sam Finn, and their best friend Graham Miller arrive in New York City and meet new friends: Nathan Reid, an aspiring singer, Bianca Taylor, a computer whiz and Bruce Kirk, a basketball player and fanatic. They become a part of the FBI/military agency called the Trecile and they deal with new foes called the Dexters. With all that said and done, Riley realizes that nothing will ever be the same again. Riley deals with a series of events that lead to his return to the Scoobies in my Buffy continuations at the VCC Network.

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...243#post443243

Please read the pilot and feel free to send me feedback. Thanks a ton.
      sigpic
      NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
      Coming Soon!!

Comment

• SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2010
        SHADOW STALKER

4.08 - UNITED WE STAND (SPECIAL EXTENDED SEASON FINALE)

Reeling from Kalipso’s departure, Xak is spurned more than ever to destroy the gods of the Ancient Greek world but is he prepared for the destruction of an entire city bought upon by The United in one swift blow that could leave Manhattan dead forever? In this season finale, the true identity of The United is finally revealed, proving just what it means to stand united in a war against true power and ancient evil.

EPISODE TRAILER:

Spoiler:

TRAILER

OPEN ON BLACK

CAPTION: THIS SUNDAY.

CUT TO –

XAK looks out of a window. It is dark outside. CHARLIE comes up behind him and wraps her arms around him.

XAK (V/O): It’s always darkest before the dawn.

She kisses him.

CUT TO BLACK

CAPTION: ON THE SEASON FINALE...

CUT TO -

THE UNITED floating in mid-air on the roof of Rockefeller Center.

CUT TO BLACK

CAPTION: THE UNITED WILL BE REVEALED...

CUT TO –

PETRINA walking through the streets of London with a gun in her hand.

CUT TO –

XAK is looking at a note written by PETRINA.

It reads:

I know who The United is. I’m taking care of it. You’ll be safer this way. Petrina.

CUT TO BLACK

CAPTION: BUT WHO WILL IT BE?

CUT TO –

A montage of images.

XAK, CHARLIE, SIN, CATE, DANTE, PETRINA and STEPHANIE all walking down a desolate street in Manhattan with weapons in their hands.

SIN jumping on the back of MEDUSA and covering her eyes.

PETRINA running, panicking as an axe is thrown at her.

DANTE being thrown into a wall, a sword being driven through his chest.

CATE and STEPHANIE holding one another as they stand in a crumbling subway station.

SIN kissing someone.

DANTE bursting out on to the roof of XAK’S apartment building.

A grey eyed CHARLIE performing a spell, blood seeping from her ears.

A wave of energy spreading throughout the city, its epicentre Rockefeller Center.

MEDUSA standing, cowering in the shadow of something monstrous.

CUT TO –

Something in a white hooded cloak is sat at a vanity table with a mirror in front of it. It’s dark but the area is lit in candles. The hood is removed...

THE UNITED (V/O): We are tired of hiding behind poor acolytes and monsters. It is time we took care of matters personally.

CUT TO BLACK

THE UNITED (V/O): We are The United.

END OF TRAILER

Last edited by Lex; 24-02-10, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• COMING TOMORROW TO BUFFY FORUMS...

1X03. Promotion Predictions

Riley, Sam and Graham learn more about the Trecile as Riley is promoted as the official tatical leader of the Trecile; Nathan and Graham have to learn to get along with eachother; the Dexters scheme up a plan to destroy everyone of the Trecile; a propechy seen looking through an orb startles Riley.

Here is the official trailer to BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES RILEY

Spoiler:
          Next Time on Riley...

RILEY: (V/O) Let's make it so.

CAPTION SAYS: WITH A NEW GIG AS TRECILE MEMBERS

WILSON: I am thinking of a big job for one of the newbies in which I can hopefully trust them with.

CAPTION SAYS: AND A NEW PROMOTION

WILSON: Congratulations Riley, you are the official Tatical Leader of the Trecile.

SAM and RILEY smile as they look at eachother.

CAPTION SAYS: RILEY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE IN FOR THE FIGHT OF THEIR LIVES...

WILSON: (V/O) Attention all Trecile Agents! Please meet in the main room at once and prepare for battle! That is in order! Calling All Trecile Agents!

CAPTION SAYS: BUT THERE'S ONE UNEXPECTED PROPECHY

WILSON: (V/O) What's to become, hasn't even begun. The journey's only starting.

CAPTION SAYS: THAT CAN DRASTICALLY ALTER THEIR LIVES FOREVER

We see RILEY look into something.

White Out.

RILEY: (V/O; whispered) The Power of the Dexters..

Things Aren't Just Black & White Anymore....
          BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES RILEY

Please Give Feedback
          Last edited by Heroine X; 24-02-10, 02:15 AM.
          sigpic
          NOT FADE AWAY

Coming Soon!!

Comment

• START CLIP

-Cut to
            Int
            Doeman's House

The camera looks at the front door from the side.

Jhiera steps one foot in the house then stops, making a quick glance around before cautiously stepping the rest of the way in. A black man named Byron(actor La Monde Byrd) follows behind her, non-cautiously.

The camera changes to look around the house. To the left of the front door is a staircase, but to the immediate right is an opening that Jhiera slowly steps through. It leads to what could have been a living room at one point, though now it is empty and bare. It is a fairly dark place.

Byron: “This is probably unnecess-”

Jhiera: “-Shh,” she steps further into the room.

Beat.

Byron: “Look, I don't see any-”

Jhiera: (louder) “-Shh!

Byron: “... What are we even-”

Jhiera: (turning to face him, agitated) “-My god, don't they use 'shh!' in this world?”

Byron (angered) “Look! I brought you along, a'ight? Not the other way around! That means I call the shots!”

Jhiera looks away from him, almost rolling her eyes. She then casually tilts her head back, looking upward-- there is a pulsating red glow the shape of a large inhuman body clinging to the ceiling just above them. Her eyes open wide in recognition.

Byron: “You ain't even said why we're he-”

The thing drops, she pushes Byron back-- hitting him in the chest with her right palm-- then slams her left palm upward, striking the thing from underneath-- throwing it up and through the roof-- into the second floor-- in an explosion of splintering wood. Jhiera stands there for a moment.

Byron: (from the floor) “Oh my god,” he gets up and moves closer to her, (looking upward) “What the hell did you just do to the ceiling?”

Jhiera looks at him.

Jhiera: “What!? There was something--...” she scoffs and shakes her head-- turning and running for the stairs.

The camera changes to a frontal view of Jhiera as she stops half way up the staircase-- an unseen feeling hitting her.

Jhiera: (disbelief) “It can't be...” She rushes the rest of the way up-- out of camera view.

-Cut to (continuous)
            Int Doeman's House- Second story

The upstairs is one large bare room-- with the exception of the freshly spread debris. It is also dark up here, but something can be seen huddled in the far corner. Jhiera comes into view, rushing towards it. She stops and kneels down, a couple feet away.

The camera shows Byron as he makes it up the stairs. He looks at the hole and all the debris created by what had just happened, then looks over to see Jhiera.

Byron: (moving to her) “What is it?”

Jhiera: “It's-...”

The camera shows the person as she says it-- a girl the same race as Jhiera with black hair just past shoulder-length.

Jhiera O/s: “-My cousin.”

The girl looks exhausted, scared, and a little beat up-- as she sits on the floor, hugging her knees close to her chest-- shaking. She rests her chin on one knee, looking away from Jhiera. The girl has violet eyes and the ridges that go up each cheek. She also has a symbolic mark on her face that runs down the ridges on her right cheek then hooks and goes back up, continuing over her eye and ending partway up her forehead-- almost identical to the mark on Jhiera's face, though on the opposite side.

Beat.

-Cut to
            Unknown place

The screen is a thick, dark smoky looking haze. Nothing is distinguishable.

Suddenly-- Illyria falls into the shot from the top, and quickly out of it through the bottom.

Beat.

-Cut to black.

END CLIP

Episode 1.02: Camouflage (Part I of II)

Last edited by apoc; 16-03-10, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• COMING THURSDAY TO BUFFY FORUMS...

1.04. Hereafter

In a period of four days, we will see different perspectives, One Dexter's demise, and the Trecile Agents being forced into retreat. Within the period of four days, one big tragedy will happen when Riley makes the ultimate sacrifice to save his friends.

Here is the official trailer to this episode:

Spoiler:
              Next Time on Riley...

GRAHAM: So, what do we do now?

CAPTION SAYS: IN A PERIOD OF FOUR DAYS...

MR. DEXTER is looking at something inside a box.

RILEY: (V/O) Do you think we've won?

NATHAN: (V/O) They're dead. We killed them.

CAPTION SAYS: WE WILL SEE DEMISE

MRS. DEXTER: Get out!

MR. DEXTER: What?

CAPTION SAYS: RETREAT....

RILEY: We gotta keep moving.

CAPTION SAYS: ROMANCE....

RILEY and SAM kiss.

NATHAN looks LISE in the eyes.

BIANCA: (V/O) In all my years as a Trecile Agent, there's only one thing that certian....

BIANCA looks at GRAHAM.

BIANCA: I love you.

GRAHAM: Are you certain?

CAPTION SAYS: AND ALL THESE EVENTS...

RILEY looks at SAM.

SAM: What is it?

CAPTION SAYS: LEADS TO ONE GREAT BIG TRAGEDY!!

RILEY: (V/O) NO!!

Things Aren't Just Black & White Anymore...
              BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES: RILEY

Don't forget to Give Feedback and thanks!!
              Last edited by Heroine X; 02-03-10, 11:21 PM.
              sigpic
              NOT FADE AWAY

Coming Soon!!

Comment

• SUNDAY 18TH APRIL 2010
                SIRENS

1.08 - OUR PATRON SAINT (SPECIAL EXTENDED SEASON FINALE)

The Syndicate are stunned when they open the doors to their school one morning to discover their patron saint, Kalipso, stood waiting on their doorstep and she isn’t happy...

EPISODE TRAILER:

Spoiler:

TRAILER

OPEN ON BLACK

CAPTION: THIS SUNDAY.

There is a knock at a door.

CUT TO –

BROGAN tentatively opens the door to the school from the inside. He looks at the person standing on the other side.

BROGAN: (speechless) Kalipso...

CUT TO BLACK

KALIPSO (V/O): There is an aura of death around you all...

CAPTION: SHE WILL PROTECT, SHE WILL WARN.

OPEN ON –

NICOLA and EDWARD, the mother and father of the Prime family, are stood in their garden. NICOLA looks at him, stern.

NICOLA: It would seem the Syndicate have a new ally in town. We must find out who she is, she could ruin everything...

CUT TO –

BROGAN and MELODY are in the Training Room

MELODY: I don’t think we can avoid this anymore.

BROGAN: They’re too strong.

MELODY: This is war. You don’t want us to die, come up with another solution.

ECHIDNA (O/S): Actually. We have another possible scenario.

BROGAN and MELODY turn to see ECHIDNA and PAN stood in the doorway.

BROGAN: What do you mean?

PAN: We need my father’s journal.

CUT TO BLACK

CAPTION: THERE WILL BE WAR.

CUT TO –

The Prime family are robed in black material. NICOLA and HELEN lead the way, walking through the tunnels in the Sirens’ island. Behind them are EDWARD and ARRON. In their clutches is an extremely scared girl.

CHERRY LI.

CUT TO –

ECHIDNA and PAN running towards a castle.

THE UNITED squaring up to CHERRY.

The Prime family in a dark ritual.

ELISE and GABE looking into one another’s eyes.

SHELTER killing a Siren with thunderous energy.

ELISE collapsing into her brother’s arms, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

URSULA telling ELISE another secret.

BROGAN and MELODY fighting with the RED MARKED SIREN.

TRAFFORD being saved from an attack from a SIREN by an ally.

KALIPSO grappling with the RED MARKED SIREN.

CUT TO BLACK

KALIPSO (V/O): (enraged) It’s time to show them what The Kalipso Syndicate truly is made of...

CAPTION: AND THERE WILL BE DEATH.

CUT TO –

MELODY is crying, a body in her arms.

CUT TO BLACK

MELODY: (screaming) No!

END OF TRAILER

Last edited by Lex; 14-04-10, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• TRAILER FOR EPISODE 1.09 RUNNIN’ DOWN A DREAM (P1)

VOICE: NEXT ON RAIN…

EXT. STOCK FOOTAGE OF - Haven, Massachusetts – EVENING

There is various stock footage of Haven, Massachusetts showing the entire town covered in snow. The feeling in the air is somber. We see clips of various buildings.

First we see MADELINE’S apartment where she is absentmindedly washing the dishes. Then BELLA’S house appears as she sits on a chair near the window, reading. Her father is there and she gives him a weak smile. Next there is footage of MICHAEL’S restaurant. He is in his bedroom about to hang his clothes but he stops himself as if he sees a sad reminder in the closet. A local coffee shop is shown and the camera pans to the window where we see NICK is lost in his thoughts, while a BLONDE is talking to him. Last is RAIN’S APARTMENT and in the window RAIN appears checking out the view on Main Street but there is a sadness in her face. She then walks away.

VOICE: HOW CAN YOU MEND THE PIECES…

EXT. MICHAEL’S HAVEN – RESTAURANT & BAR – MORNING

MICHAEL and NICK are about to unload groceries from the back of the SUV. They both look up when they see RAIN opening the door leaving her apartment building. She notices them but doesn’t say anything as she climbs in her car.

MICHAEL: (OS) Rain, will you just let me help you?

VOICE: WHEN THERE IS TOO MUCH PAIN…

EXT. NICK’S CAR - MORNING

NICK drives at a decent speed while RAIN is on the passenger’s side. We can sense the tension between them. He looks over to her then back on the road.

NICK: (OS) Well, you got all of us involved. (Annoyed) So yeah, it’s not just between the boss and you.

VOICE: BETWEEN THE ONE FAMILY…

EXT. HAVEN HIGH SCHOOL – MORNING

With a sigh, RAIN walks toward the school. Once she realizes BELLA saw her, she looks away. Hurt, BELLA enters the school building.

BELLA: (OS) How long are you going to do this Rain? How long can you keep on avoiding everyone?

VOICE: WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU…

INT. ENGLISH CLASS - MORNING

RAIN is seated at her desk in her English classroom. One by one the students retrieve a book from a box. When RAIN obtains hers, she flips through it. Unbeknownst to her MADELINE is somberly looking at her.

MADELINE: (OS) I know you’re hurting… by all of the secrets that Michael seems to be hiding from you… about the kidnapping.

VOICE: ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR DESTINY GETS IN THE WAY…

EXT. SOME STREET - EVENING

RAIN hears a whimpering sound coming from a nearby dumpster. Cautiously she approaches it. She slowly lifts up the lid, still holding onto the stake. There is a YOUNG GIRL cowering in the corner covered in trash. Quickly RAIN puts the stake away.

VOICE: (OS) What is she? A demon? A vampire? What?

RAIN: (offers a hand) ... you’re safe now.

CUT TO-
                  INT. RAIN’S APARTMENT – EVENING

RAIN: (OS) I want to handle this myself.

MADELINE: (OS) You don’t even know who she is…

VOICE: (OS) Mr. Alice promised us to use all of the resources he has to help us get the Pong girl.

We see RAIN standing before the GIRL in the living room. There is a thud from next door which startles the GIRL. She falls to the floor hugging herself and moves back and forth. The GIRL clings onto RAIN, holding her not letting go.

RAIN: (OS) Oliver said something… that makes me wonder if she’s a witch.

RAIN retrieves an afghan from the couch and puts it on the GIRL. She sighs, keeping her arms around the GIRL feeling a bit uncertain as to how she can help. There is another thud from the other room. The GIRL whimpers.

VOICE: (OS) They don’t just want Ms. Pong… they want the slayer too.
                  Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

• **Spoiler Note: Events from Homeland – Episode 1.02 Camouflage discussed
                    Spoiler:

START CLIP

-Cut to
                    Int
                    Higher Lakes- Terry's place- Library

Terry is here. He sits at the large oval table in the octagon shaped room with an open book in front of him. The camera shows a close-up of the medallion from the previous episode lying next to the book. It is a circular shaped piece of metal with an ancestral looking symbol stretching across the center in many half-oval shapes. The camera pans over just a little to show the book as Terry turns a page-- there is a picture of the item.

The camera shows Terry as he recognizes image.

Terry: “That's it.”

The door is heard opening, he looks.

Mars enters the room, looking serious-- Gunn follows behind him.

Terry: “Oh, I'm glad you guys are here. I-”

Mars holds up a hand to Terry.

Mars: “-Hang on a minute, emergency news first... First, Jhiera's still gone. Second, Elise pulled a Houdini.”

Terry: “... What?”

Gunn looks at Mars.

Gunn: “Elise wasn't trapped. Houdini escapes from traps. In her case, it'd be more like pulling a walk.”

Mars: (very annoyed) “She's gone, okay! Just like Jhiera.”

Terry: “Gone? But she's only just arrived! A vira as new as she to our dimension needs some adjustment before going out into the world-- adjustment to the environment, and the temperature.”

Gunn: “Or else she might start frying people-”

Terry: “-She will start frying people-- anyone she touches... Even if we manage to find her-- there's no way of forcing her into coming back.”

Mars: (grim) “It's not a good situation.”

Gunn: “We need to tell Jhiera.”

Terry: “Did anyone call her cell?”

Mars: “Yes, that was the first thing I tried.”

There is a momentary silence.

Gunn: “Alright... Jhiera's missing, her cousin skipped out-- who happens to be a walking torch-- and Illyria's out of the game... So, where should we start?”

There is another silence.

Gunn: “C'mon, you guys know more about Jhiera than anybody... What are we gonna do?”

Mars and Terry look at each other.

Nothing...

Beat.

-Cut to black.

END CLIP

Episode 1.03: Appearance (Part II of II)

Out now - Click Here!
                    Last edited by apoc; 11-05-10, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Sorry, I just wanna to remove it.
                      Last edited by _Buffy_; 02-06-10, 01:44 PM.
                      sigpic
                      maked by plamivasi

Comment

• MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2010
                        THE FINAL CHAPTERS

CHAPTER 1 - THE REQUIEM OF DUALITY

On the eve of his death in the year 2021, Vincent Rae discloses the truth behind the tragedy of The United. In his story he uncovers his family’s darkest secret, the resurrection of a woman and the dream of two men to relinquish an eternal purpose.

Comment

• SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2010
                          THE FINAL CHAPTERS

CHAPTER 2 - THE BATTLE OF THE PROTOGENOI

As Helen Prime speaks at the funeral of a friend in the year 2025, she recounts the legendary Battle of the Protogenoi and pays respect to the people who lost their lives on that day. In her story we learn more about the rise of a powerful army and the bonds that were made by its founders.

Comment

• VOICE: Next on Rain... Buffy, Giles and Willow shows up adding more stress to Rain's life. While they battle out their arguments over Keeley and Bella, evil forces are working against them...

RAIN: 1.10 - "Runnin' Down a Dream (P2) " | Read it here!
                            Tagline: There are two sides to every slayer
                            Airdate: 9/28/10

Last edited by Obsessed; 24-11-10, 06:34 AM.
                            Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

• TRAILER FOR BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES: RILEY 1x05. Nexus Calling

NEXT TIME ON RILEY...

We open in on: RILEY being engulfed by an explosion in "Hereafter".

FADE TO BLACK

SAM (V/O): Riley's gone. He's really gone.

WITHOUT RILEY, NEW YORK IS OFF TO HELL

FADE INTO: EXT. STREETS - NEW YORK - DAY
                              The view of the city is gray and groggy.

AND HIS FRIENDS ARE ON THEIR OWN...

CUT TO: INT. MAIN ROOM - TRECILE HQ - DAY
                              KELSO comforts a sad and dazed LAURIE.

CUT TO: EXT. CEMETARY - NEW YORK - DAY
                              BRUCE stands next to and comforts SAM.

AND FIGHTING A LOSING WAR

LAURIE falls down to the ground.

A WOMAN falls into view, her neck broken.

NATHAN falls backwards to the ground.

BUT ON THIS ALL NEW EPISODE...

KELSO (V/O): Oh my god.

SAM (V/O): Riley?

RILEY LIVES!!

RILEY (V/O): Who are you people?

BTVS CHARACTER CHRONICLES: RILEY
                              1x05. Nexus Calling
                              COMING SOON!!
                              sigpic
                              NOT FADE AWAY

Coming Soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                                Restart from main site. Announce and promote upcoming fanfic.

I'm working on the second chapter of "Game of Love" right now.

I don't wanna promote any fanfic. But i am excited about "Game of Love". ,,
                                Watch Psych Online
                                Watch Veronica Mars Online

Comment

Working...
                                X