Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome to the forum! Looking for Nautibitz' fics is of course highly acceptable in this part of the fandom :-).

You can find Older via waybackmachine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20110613...yNautiBitz.pdf

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

I think Older was only ever on her LJ, not her website. Is the LJ account still active??

And welcome MiniZog, it's always good to see new people dropping by.

Comment

Hi everyone !
        Thank you, and yay, I am so happy the fic is still somewhere out there.
        I am quite happy to have found a fandom forum with active members, so many btvs forums have slowly died down. I will lurk (or stand about) to get to know the place

Comment

MiniZog Please do feel free to jump into any discussions and if you have any questions about the site then please don't hesitate to ask. See you around the board.

Comment

Welcome MiniZog!

Comment

Now that Covid-19 has me locked indoors all day and night I have been going back over favourite fanfics from when I was a teen and I can't seem to find Nautibitz "Crave" anywhere??? Can anyone tell me what happened to it? I tried to get on LiveJournal to see it but even that says "access denied" when I try to link to it. Any other way to find that fic again??? Her writing was always sooooo good!

Comment

• Priceless
                Priceless commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi! I've got a LJ account and I've just friended nautibitz on there and have access to Crave, so it is still there.

You have to have a Livejournal account and to befriend her. Then you get access to Crave and I promise it's worth it.

Welcome to the forum!

flow
              ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Welcome to the forum JolidayB!

We have quite an active fanfiction reading group that pick fics to read and discuss which you might like to join in with. There is also a Spuffy group if you want to participate in a little shipping joy and within that there are topics on fanfiction writing too, if you are a writer yourself or would like to gain ideas/encouragement to try. Then of course there are the wider BtVS/AtS discussions and posts on other movies and shows on the main forums. We also have a rewatch discussion on S7 underway in the main Buffy section, with flow having just reviewed Help. It'd be great to see you around the board.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Comment

Working...
                X