No announcement yet.

Fanart By Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lord it seems a lot of trouble just to see some naked Spike dolls . . .

Comment

@Priceless - try this!

https://www.facebook.com/cyguydolls/...type=3&theater
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
        Well I don't know what to say about that The head is too big, but the body is very nicely sculptured

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Well I don't know what to say about that The head is too big, but the body is very nicely sculptured
          I think the heads are over-large on all of them. Bette Davis looks as though she'd topple over!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
            I think the heads are over-large on all of them. Bette Davis looks as though she'd topple over!
            All dolls have oversized heads. Thats the difference between a 1/6th collectable and a 'doll'. The 1/6th is meant to be in proportion whilst the doll usually isn't so much from my experience. Thats why I don't collect them.

Comment

I've never collected a doll or a 'collectable' or anything similar. I don't even own a Funko Pop

If I were to start, where would I begin?

Comment

I'm biased as I cannot stand bloody Funkos.

Creatures from hell as far as I'm conceded, and overpriced to boot! If you're okay with small figures then there's the small 7 inch action figures from the likes of ebay, and the 12" figures made years back by Sideshow. I collected mainly the Sideshow figs as they were more what I was after. Not manufactured anymore of course, but you can occasionally pick them up on eBay.

Comment

This fanart drawing of Giles by laurelhach was recommended in the Livejournal Buffyverse TOP 5 event 2019. I thought it was absolutely stunning and amazing and wanted to link it here as well:

https://laurelhach.tumblr.com/post/1...-not-currently

flow
                  ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Working...
                  X