Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nina, thanks for the post, I hadn't realised how outdated the battles were! I'm open for a battle if anyone is up for it? I think I had started a battle before my disappearance, but can't remember what it was... so, sorry for that, but am keen to keep the arting going just now!

SJ
    x
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

I would love to start another battle (especially sine my other battle is in a coma), but it won't be a really fast one. I don't have the time to enter several wallpapers a week.

Comment

Ooh sounds good. A non fast one would be fine for me... break myself back into this battle stuff gently! I'll pm you to chat details :-)
        sigpic
        Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Hello everybody,

I would love to do a battle again. Is somebody interested?

Nina

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
            Hello everybody,

I would love to do a battle again. Is somebody interested?

Nina
            I would, though not sure what it would entail

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              I would, though not sure what it would entail
              *yay*

Usually the two players agree on a theme. By example: BtVS. Then they decide how many rounds they want to do and every two rounds has a certain question or assignment. You could think of things like 'favourite character', 'favourite episode' and 'favourite arc'.

If you start, you art your favourite BtVS character and that will be round 1. After that I will also art my favourite BtVS character and I'll use a part of your graphic in mine. And that will be round 2. For round 3 you take a bit from my graphic for your graphic of your favourite BtVS episode. etc.

Optional is to add an extra assignment every round. By example I'll tell you that you should use a lot of blue in your first round. And when you post your first round, you also give me an assignment for round 2.

By example this battle: x

Comment

I was going to actually ask you Nina if you wish to do a battle. But I had that fear... I would love to do a battle but I never did a battle before. But I see Priceless got here before me! I could always wait!

Comment

I'm happy to do two at the same time. As long both battles have different themes.

My love for battles is unmatched.

Comment

Thank you for your explanation post Nina. I am happy to drop out so buffylover can step in. I am sure you two will be equal to the battle and I would be a very poor opponent, you'd literally have to explain every step to me and every little technical detail, it really wouldn't be much fun

I shall cheer you two on from the sidelines

Comment

Thank you for your explanation post Nina. I am happy to drop out so buffylover can step in. I am sure you two will be equal to the battle and I would be a very poor opponent, you'd literally have to explain every step to me and every little technical detail, it really wouldn't be much fun

I shall cheer you two on from the sidelines

Oh no, please don't drop out because you think that you are too inexperienced. Experience doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                        Oh no, please don't drop out because you think that you are too inexperienced. Experience doesn't matter.
                        Oh no, I don't mean to make anyone feel bad. I'm happy to let you battle it out, I cannot wait to see what you two come up with Maybe next time, once I've learnt more, I might be up for the fight

Comment

Oh no, I don't mean to make anyone feel bad. I'm happy to let you battle it out, I cannot wait to see what you two come up with Maybe next time, once I've learnt more, I might be up for the fight
                          I'll come after you.... one day.

Comment

Working...
                          X