Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Leloo who saved the city from me this summer.
    She agreed to do a battle with me after her current one is finished.

Comment

Hey so I am trying to art again, been out of the game a bit as I spent months working on little canvases for awards, but I am back now and trying to do some wallpapers but inspiration just isn't hitting me atm! Soooo if anyone feel like doing a battle with me, please let me know! I have no ideas for a battle... as I am braindead/museless atm!

*huggles*
      xxx
      sigpic
      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

I want to battle!!! Anyone up for a battle with me??

Comment

Ok let's just throw this in here looking a battle partner who won't mind long waits and my insanity
          Awesome Icon/Banner made by Bre
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in a terrible slump you guys I was wondering if any of these requests were still up to date (Mara, was yours answered by the newest battle post with Bre?) or if any of you guys out there would take a mercy on me and help me get back on the arting bandwagon

(Zugmaaaaaa how about a Loki battle? )
            In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

ok, probably asking for trouble but stepping outta my comfort zone... could I be added to the list please?
              Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Oehoi! I spy at least three names who signed up to do a battle... does one of you want to battle me? If somebody else wants to battle me that's of course totally fine as well. I just want to battle somebody, because battles are fun. And if you want to play with me, I'll try to post a new round within a week, but it can happen that homework needs me more and that it takes a bit longer. But I promise that I won't let it get out of hand.

Comment

Hey all... anyone fancy a battle? I'm in an arting mood, but have absolutely no direction right now so a battle may be just what I need!!

sigpic
                  Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Well nobody replied after my previous message, so if you want to battle me... I'm in.

Comment

Hey you all Is somebody interested in a battle with me? Pretty please...

Comment

I would love to battle, Nina!

Comment

I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Anyone up for a battle?!

Comment

I'm open for a battle. ^^

Comment

I decided to move battles which have been dead for over a year to the dead threads. In case you want your thread back or you don't want me to do that with your thread, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X