Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can add me to this list, as well. Been in such an extended fanart funk lately, I could use a battle to help motivate me.

If anyone is interested or has an idea hit me up!

Comment

I would love to sign up, I had one unfinished battle with Nina, I’d love to do another one and actually get to the end this time, and I just needs something to get me into active wall making again. Oh maybe putting interests down would be good I am currently obsessing over: Doctor who and Harry Potter I love Jossverse too just not that into it at the moment. I would love to do a battle revolving around an actor/actress and there work. Oh and not loving Twilight at all.
      Awesome Icon/Banner made by Bre
      sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in doing a battle so you can add me to the list. I've gotten my muse back so yay lol.

Comment

So it seems like it´s the time of year when I have time on my hands again and seeing as my muse seems to be coming back to me I would love to try doing a battle with someone I´ve noticed the list of people above (and I will try and contact them via PMs) but I wasn´t sure how active they are these days so just wanted to drop a message here, too. Just to see if maybe anyone else would be interested as well
          I don´t have a firm idea in my head just yet, I think that might be better to sort out together, but Im opened to a lot of fandoms - Buffy/Angel of course, Vampire Diaries, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Leverage, Avengers (and all their heroes and respective movies, extra yay for someone willing to do a Loki-themed battle ) but Im very flexible
          In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

I don't know if you already have a partner for a challenge, but if you don't mind a slow battle (I won't manage to get an entry in every other day, and probably need that week for every entry.) I would like to do a battle with you (or with somebody else in case you already have a partner.). I could use some extra inspiration and battles are usually my inspiration boost.

Comment

I would love to do a battle. Battles are a way to help me get outside my normal little box, and I feel like I kinda need to do that.

Comment

Anyone wanna do a battle using comics?
                I'm really inspired right now with some of the comics I'm reading and I want to make art out of it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                  Anyone wanna do a battle using comics?
                  I'm really inspired right now with some of the comics I'm reading and I want to make art out of it haha.
                  Heyo! I've got an interest in comics/graphic novels but primarily non-superhero ones. I've read Sandman, Maus, Y the Last Man, the Joss run on Astonishing X-Men, some of Runaways, Buffy S8/9, Angel: After the Fall plus some webcomics. It's not the traditional kind of comic-bookery you might be looking for though :/

{tumblr}
                  AKA nonbeliever93

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
                    Heyo! I've got an interest in comics/graphic novels but primarily non-superhero ones. I've read Sandman, Maus, Y the Last Man, the Joss run on Astonishing X-Men, some of Runaways, Buffy S8/9, Angel: After the Fall plus some webcomics. It's not the traditional kind of comic-bookery you might be looking for though :/
                    Hey I'm down for that! I'm sure we can figure something out that will fit both our comic interest like favorite characters, favorite comic or stuff like that. If your down for a battle I'm down.

Comment

We've been a bit quiet on the battle front lately, anyone interested in taking part in one? We can try and match people up if there's enough interest, or if you have anyone in mind you would like to try convince to battle you...

Comment

I'm thinking about trying my hands at a battle again... it would be a fun challenge for me since I haven't made much art in a long time and I feel I'm stuck at the same place I was two years ago. And it would force me to make some art

So if anyone's up for a short battle, I'd be up for it
                        >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

I'm up for doing a battle, I have never done one before and I think it would be a great way to get me challenging myself aswell as someone else.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leloo View Post
                            I'm thinking about trying my hands at a battle again... it would be a fun challenge for me since I haven't made much art in a long time and I feel I'm stuck at the same place I was two years ago. And it would force me to make some art

So if anyone's up for a short battle, I'd be up for it
                            Originally posted by carousel_girl8 View Post
                            I'm up for doing a battle, I have never done one before and I think it would be a great way to get me challenging myself aswell as someone else.
                            You are welcome to start a battle if you can find a topic you want to try?

Comment

One more week and I've three months off, so I could use a battle to keep me off the streets and keep me inspired. So if anyone is interested? I would love to do a battle with you.

edit:
                              I found a victim. Yay!
                              Last edited by Nina; 01-06-13, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                                One more week and I've three months off, so I could use a battle to keep me off the streets and keep me inspired. So if anyone is interested? I would love to do a battle with you.

edit:
                                I found a victim. Yay!
                                LOL, I like knowing that fanart keeps you from a life of street crime and hustling!

Let me know who you will be battling and I can get your battle added to the list. I just added Bre and Mara this morning!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                                X