Challenge: The End of a Decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge: The End of a Decade

We're nearly at the end of the 10's. Let's celebrate the last ten years with art. It doesn't matter if you pick a story, movie, game, episode, character, RL-stuff or anything else.
    And you can make anything you want. The only rule is that it should be about something that happened, aired, released or was published in the last ten years.

There won't be a deadline, so it doesn't have to be finished before 1-1-2020.

Have fun and hopefully the last days of this decade will be wonderful

Entry 1: Netflix-The Crown

One of the major changes this decade is the way I watch movies and tv shows. No more waiting a whole week for a new episode, great quality and being limited to whatever Netflix buys or makes. So I wanted to do something with Netflix and ended up with one of my favourite shows made by them: The Crown. The writing isn't that great, but it looks amazing. And the casting is very well done. First I wanted to make a drawing, but prince Charles looked a bit special and I couldn't get it right. Then I did some desperate attempts to make a picspam but never managed to finish one panel. Long story short, I made a wallpaper based on this quote:

"While you mourn your father, you must also mourn someone else. Elizabeth Mountbatten. For she has now been replaced by another person, Elizabeth Regina. The two Elizabeths will frequently be in conflict with one another. The fact is, the Crown must win. Must always win."

Click on the thumbnail for the wallpaper:

Resources:
    Daydreaming, Mondain, Fox in Shadow & somebody with the interesting name: Angelus2hot.

Comment

Daniel Craig took over Bond in 2006, so he's been the Bond throughout the last decade and he has overtaken Sean Connery as the Bond in my opinion.

Image from WallpapersExpert.com

Comment

I'm going to give a shout out to Supernatural. 15 season's running 2005 to 2020 is pretty impactful. Sam and Dean Winchester have left a mark on TV.
        ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Working...
        X