• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh
    replied
    Great work everyone, love it!

BLACK AND WHITE [1/3]
    Took me a while and have gone through many ideas before finally landing this one.

I AM THE LAW

Resources: caps by me, stocks from unsplashed.

Leave a comment:

• buffylover
    replied
    BLACK AND WHITE [1/3]

The video game I have recently completed 'Nier: Automata'

“I mean, if you want to call me Nines, it’s totally okay.”

Credits;
    Screencaps: mine and (google images)
    Type: photoshop default fonts.

Leave a comment:

• Nina
    replied
    Not a huge fan of banners because I never manage to make more than one panel I like. But it's currently the only challenge/prompt and I could use some practice. The set isn't very complicated, but it was doing something else for once.

[1/3] Black & White

It's The Witcher (and Ciri).

Resources: Mr. Cavill, IGN Benelux & Chodingdino

Leave a comment:

• Double Dutchess
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Josh, I'm fine! Just busy with work and needing my spare time for some other projects.

• buffylover
    replied
    I came up with these set of question and I'm hoping it sets some motivation off.

Fandom; ANYTHING

BLACK AND WHITE [1/3]

ATMOSPHERE [2/3]

AESTHETIC [3/3]

Deadline. (FOUR WEEKS) 24TH MAY 2020
    Last edited by buffylover; 27-04-20, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t mind at all!

• buffylover
    replied
    Josh I would be more than happy to set the questions. Of course, if you don't mind.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    commented on 's reply
    Stoney oh, for sure! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the site <3

• Priceless
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you buffylover, that means so lot coming from you

• Stoney
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I said I'd try to find time to make a second and it'll be tough to fit that in so I can't imagine I'd manage others here too. Always interested to see what everyone else does though.

• Josh
    replied
    Stoney I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad that you're trying to find the time to have something made! I assume you mean the banner for BuffyForums, Or Am I understanding you incorrectly?
    Double Dutchess I hope you're well during this time and you're business stems from positive activities!

Originally posted by buffylover View Post
    I'm up for it! I'm always creating that kind of art at the moment. So I'll be happy to join in.
    Well, I'm up for it if you are. Let me know if you want me to get us started with questions or you want to have a go!

Leave a comment:

• buffylover
    commented on 's reply
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE! Priceless! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! great style and execution.

• buffylover
    replied
    I'm up for it! I'm always creating that kind of art at the moment. So I'll be happy to join in.

Leave a comment:

• Double Dutchess
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah same here I'm afraid (except it's not a site banner I'll be needing my time for)

• Stoney
    replied
    I can't see me getting enough time in the near future as I'll do another of the site ones if I get a chunk of free time for this. But I'm always wishing I was faster so that I could join in more and I'd definitely love to see what everyone else makes, even if I don't get to join in this time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X