No announcement yet.

The Banner/icon meme challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really like the wallpaper choice to add in some more tone to the mood and how you haven't given it a hard edge but blended it over/around them. The colour in the flower really goes against the hues of her skin/lips that creates a nice visual rhyme binding them too. It's a really sweet banner Pricey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoney View Post
      Really like the wallpaper choice to add in some more tone to the mood and how you haven't given it a hard edge but blended it over/around them. The colour in the flower really goes against the hues of her skin/lips that creates a nice visual rhyme binding them too. It's a really sweet banner Pricey.
      Thank you so much Stoney You know what difficulties I've had with blending. This banner was really simple, just one screencap and a wallpaper. I was going to use another image with Cordy's hands over her mouth, but I couldn't get the images to work together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Thank you so much Stoney You know what difficulties I've had with blending. This banner was really simple, just one screencap and a wallpaper. I was going to use another image with Cordy's hands over her mouth, but I couldn't get the images to work together.
        Sometimes a simpler approach can be really effective though and it just works here with the focus so much on the one shot I think. You're clearly benefiting from repeatedly trying different pieces with the blending. Letting the images overlay each other in places is often a great tactic for bringing them together to sit as a whole and not end up as floating images side by side.

Comment

• A scene/moment that fills you with joy?

Fandom:
          Pretty Little Liars.
          Episode: S1E20 - Someone to Watch Over Me
          Pairing: Spencer Hastings & Toby Cavanaugh - Spoby

"Gay, straight, retarded, why do we have to put a label on everything?"

Comment

• A scene/moment that fills you with joy? [1/3]

I started with this one first. At the moment of my life, I'm really enjoying this video game called 'Red Dead Redemption'.

And by looking at every scenery and moment with the character you play Arthur Morgan is just breathtaking it just fills me with joy.

A Tumblr banner set graphics.

Heartlands.

Credits;

Until next time,

Comment

• The scene that makes me cry every time is from The Prom, when Jonathan delivers his 'we don't you very well' speech and awards Buffy the Class Protector award

Image from @kissthemgoodbye.net

Comment

• A scene/moment that makes you cry.

Fandom: Various

Because several of these banners have spoilery stuff in them, I'm gonna put them in spoilers. Then it'll be up to you whether to check them out or not

The Vampire Diaries
                Spoiler:

How I Met Your Mother
                Spoiler:

Once Upon a Time
                Spoiler:

Pretty Little Liars
                Spoiler:

Supernatural
                Spoiler:
                "Gay, straight, retarded, why do we have to put a label on everything?"

Comment

• What makes you think . . . everything! So GoSpuffy said I should just let Spike be my muse, and this is what amused me. Cheers GoSpuffy

Images by JavaJunkie247 and her Spuffy Aesthetic Pack

Comment

Working...
                  X