• Nina
      Nina commented
      Editing a comment
      *yay* thanks! I'll add you to the list.

• Stoney
      Stoney commented
      Editing a comment
      That'd be brilliant!

I noticed we could tweak the styles a bit, maybe we can give some of the styles with a fancy font a more regular one? Is there somebody who would like that?

Comment

That's definitely worth considering. I think having a more regular main font makes the styles easier to read.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Double Dutchess commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Just speaking for myself, there are a few styles I'd never considering using just because the font is not well-readable.

Okay, I've tried something out and I did manage to change the font of Grey Stripes.

Please let me know which styles should get a more regular font or if you want the old one for Grey Stripes back.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Editing a comment
        Old School has a pretty tiny font right now

• Nina
        Nina commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll look into that one. The size can be changed as well.

• SpuffyGlitz
        SpuffyGlitz commented
        Editing a comment
        Great suggestion! I love all the styles but some of the fonts make it a bit hard to use. Don't know what others would prefer, but I liked the original font for Grey Stripes—Having said that though, it's totally fine if it remains changed if it's what others prefer. The ones I find the least readable personally are Denim and Grunge (though I love both styles). The most 'readable' for me are Wood, Grey Stripes. (Light Blue is a bit elaborate but still readable.)

Thanks for trying this Nina. Are we able to change the fonts in other areas of the style? The thread title font looks a little odd now against the more regular main font, although the banner titles' font is fine with the switch I think. It's definitely more readable that the original main font.

Comment

• Double Dutchess
        Editing a comment
        I agree about the thread title font not quite matching with the rest now. @Nina: that font doesn't look like sans serif to me.

• Nina
        Nina commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I don't really understand the header font either. Will take another look one of these days.

• Stoney
        Stoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah that sounds odd. We'll get our heads around it all eventually. Just at the point we do another upgrade and it all changes again.
    Working...
    X