Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Icon Fanart Thread [1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I've finished one of the battles I was taking part in, 20 icons based on the Dungeons and Dragons character types. I've only ever played the game once, and it did not go well, lol, so I don't know how accurate my choices have been, but it was an interesting challenge.

Barbarian

Bard

Cleric

Druid

Fighter

Monk

Paladin

Ranger

Rogue

Sorcerer

Warlock

Wizard

Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Some icons I made recently. See my sig for credits.

Spoiler:

Comment

With lots of help from Josh, lol.

I also made a sidebar GIF.

Comment

turned out great! Let me know if you need anymore caps! I'm all for it.
          My underachieving self has yet to earn banner privileges.

Comment

Some recent icons, from various fandoms.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm still fairly new to icons (especially 100x100) and I don't have photoshop but here are some attempts I made.

Spoiler:

"Gay, straight, retarded, why do we have to put a label on everything?"

Comment

Darla icons

Click image for larger version

Name:	Darla Darla 100x100, 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	578523 Click image for larger version

Name:	Darla Darla 100x100, 2.jpg
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	578524 Click image for larger version

Name:	Darla Darla 100x100, 3.jpg
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	578525

OK, I tried attaching a full fleet of icons, but it restricted me to 3 pictures per post. You can find the remaining icons (all 100x100), as well as 400x400 versions, on my website:
                http://www.dreamsofghostsandstars.net/tag/darla/

UPDATE: I appear to have accidentally deleted my photos on Dreamsofghostsandstars. Have to get those back up!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Fixed it!
                Last edited by ghoststar; 29-12-18, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Hey Ghoststar, thanks for sharing your icons with us. I hope you don't mind it that I merged your thread with the general Icons Thread.

And if you want to post more than three icons on the forum, you can try to copy the url of each image and put it between [img]-tags. By example: [img*]url of the image[/img*] (But then without the *-symbols.)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Becoming 1 Drusilla 100x100, 1.jpg
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	578526 Click image for larger version

Name:	Darla Drusilla 100x100, 1.jpg
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	578527 Click image for larger version

Name:	Darla Drusilla 100x100, 2.jpg
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	578528

An assortment of Drusilla icons, size 100x100. I tried again to attach more of them, but the Forum is (obviously) a medium for conversation first and foremost, and the pictures wouldn't stick. You can find the others, as well as 400x400 versions, here. Anyone is free to use them without credit for icons, wallpaper, or reactions; however, please credit dreamsofghostsandstars.net if you use them in a gifset.

Comment

Have you tried to use the [img] tags? Because you can post loads of icons in one post if you do it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                        Have you tried to use the [img] tags? Because you can post loads of icons in one post if you do it that way.
                        Thanks! I thought that was what the Image button was for. I'll try typing in tags manually next time.

Comment

You can also do it with that option. But then you have to make sure that you use the option where you have to add the URL and the box with 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' has to be unchecked.

Manually is easier.

Comment

Comment

Oh, those are great, especially the third and fourth in the first row and the first in the second row.

flow
                              ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X