No announcement yet.

Banner Fanart Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow thank you so much for the comment. I'm really thrilled that you like them and you are more than welcome. When you decide to choose which banner to use I would make that specific icon for you.

Josh, thank you for the amazing comment. I would love to create a step by step how I colour in my work if everyone is interested.

SpuffyGlitz WOW! thank you so much for taking your time to comment your support! mean a lot!!!!!

Comment

• They're fab buffylover, I especially love the last one for the light/dark contrast, and of course it would be interesting to see how you go about colouring.

Comment

• Hi buffylover,

I finally decided to go for no. 4 but I am still considering to keep no. 2 as well and maybe use it for special occasions. But only if you don't mind of course. I don't want to appear to be greedy :-)

This banner is really wonderful and it fits perfectly for me! You are absolutely fantastic and I can't thank you enough!

flow
        ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• That looks so beautiful as your banner flow! It hadn't even occurred to me to ask buffylover about banners but I've never seen S7 Spuffy themed banners done so well!

I'm secretly eyeing the first or third one myself if flow doesn't need them the purple and red mix is so striking (I mean the Beneath You and End of Days "best night of my life" ones), I just think they're stunning and it's realllly tempting me lol. I hope it isn't horribly presumptuous if I may request to use one of them as a banner? I totally understand if you'd rather keep the rest as individual art pieces though. I already have a banner but I'm just being greedy.
          buffylover made this stunning banner

Comment

• @flow you are more than welcome I really enjoyed making those for you! and I'm still thrilled that you like them!

@SpuffyGlitz again thank you so much for the comment I really appreciate it.

AND yes, of course, you can use them!!!!!!!!

Do you guys need icons with your banners? I will be more than happy to create them for you.

Comment

• Omg, thank you!!! That is so, so generous of you!! I can't thank you enough :-) I'll try it out now, I think I love the Beneath You one the most, even though the End of Days purple-blue would probably go better with my avatar.

- - - Updated - - -

By 'icons' do you mean the avatar pics, buffylover? I'm ok with mine but I wouldn't say no to one from you, your work is just amazing! Any flattering Buffy-centric one would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, I'm choosing the Beneath You one, that is my favourite. Thank you soo much again!!

Comment

• SpuffyGlitz try out this code.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/YBWG8r0/Bentheryou.png[/img)] *Remove the bracket when placing it in your signature.

I want you to have the best quality!

Yes, I wouldn't mind at all to create your avatar.

Again your support means a lot to me!!!!!!!

Comment

• Aw, thanks buffylover, I used your link and that made the lettering even clearer! <3

Comment

• buffylover:
                    Do you guys need icons with your banners? I will be more than happy to create them for you.
                    If it's not asked too much I'd be really delighted!

flow
                    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• I recently just finished a video game called "Hellblade Senua's sacrifice". This game concentrates on mental health awareness it was just a vivid and very inspirational journey.

~ The darkness poem.

Spoiler:
                      In this waking nightmare where all dreams come true,*
                      You searched for control, a way to pull through.*
                      When you were in love you left him in tears*
                      To smother your furies and banish your fears.*
                      But in darkness they came, through stormy black seas.*
                      They raided these shores. Do you still hear his screams?*
                      And now that you're home he's so far away.*
                      They've taken his soul. To these gods you cannot pray.*
                      They can break you, but not your promise.*
                      Even death won't keep you apart.*
                      Through this darkness you will find him.*
                      In your sword still beats a heart.*
                      You fought for love unspoiled by your darkness within.*
                      You fought for your dreams, now there is no way to win.*
                      In the head of his corpse lies the seat of his soul,*
                      So you must carry his vessel and bring him back home.

Darkness.

Credits;
                      All mine,

Until next time,

Comment

• I got this game over the Christmas period it's called 'Kingdom hearts 3' and just recently completed it was a good game hence the creating of banners.

Credits;
                        Screenshots; All mine with captures.
                        Type; My own handwriting and default type in photoshop.

Until next time,

Comment

Working...
                        X