X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanart Requests

Hi,

I don't know if this is appropriate or not but I wondered if any artists would be interested in participating in a fan art request thread? I always feel bad PMing people for avatars/banners and thought this way people could post their requests and then if any artist is interested they could respond in this thread?

I understand that many of you are incredibly busy and don't have the time to make people personal art but I thought it couldn't hurt to have a thread in case anyone is interested?

Thoughts?

Vamps

~ Banner by Nina ~

Sounds good to me; I remember that we had request threads for icons and banners in other sections but I think it's better to have a request thread in this section. I'll sticky it so it's easier to find for people who are not familiar with this section. ^^

So do you need a new banner/icon or perhaps a graphic for a fanafic or something like that? Post your request in here. There is probably somebody who wants to help you. When you have a specific idea about how it should look like please share those ideas with us when you post your request so fanartists can see if they can help you. And if you have the pictures as well; you're our new favorite person.

Comment

I have a fanart request. I'd like a banner if anyone is interested, I already have the caps, just need a talented artist to blend them together.
      Made by Trickyboxes
      Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Since I made your last one it's perhaps fun to let somebody else help you, but in case nobody has the time I'll be happy to help you.

Comment

Thanks, Nina I was very loyal to your set, wearing it all these years
          Made by Trickyboxes
          Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (apologies if not) but The Sunnydale Fanfic Club now have a section for art that has been inspired by fanfic. Here is a link

https://thesunnydalefanficclub.com/fan-art-1/

If you want your Fan Art featured on their page, email it to them at TheSunnydaleFanficClub@Gmail.Com

Comment

Is this where I can request an av? Is someone able to please make me a Quake avatar? From late season 4 or 5 when she looks hot AF Thanks!

Comment

Hi Quake =)

Sure, but do you mind posting a picture or screencap you like? I don't watch the show.

Comment

Quake Google told me this was Quake from season 5. Hopefully that's correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X