No announcement yet.

Hand-drawn Fanart [2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Nina you should definitely be most pleased about this drawing it's fantastic!

Comment

And let us continue with spamming in this thread...

I saw this picture from the French version of Beauty and the Beast and decided to make my own version. Sadly mine looks like Barbie got the role of Belle. :')

Under a spoiler because of the size.
      Spoiler:

Brushes are once again by Aaron Griffin, the gold texture is by Gold Leaf Supplies and the wallpaper pattern is by wallpaperswide.com

Comment

I have reposted some of these on tumblr! Great to meet you!
        Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

Nina, I absolutely think you did a great job on smoothing and blending your technique is amazing and inspirational to me.

The little details you do around the hair and the reflections of the light around the face is a really nice touch and really admirable.

Comment

This is a digital illustration based on Kassandra from the video game called Assassin Creed Odyssey. I really enjoyed and loved her character so I decided to do an illustration based on her character the Eagle-bearer. It's a different style of 'line art from traditional across to digital'.

Kassandra the eagle-bearer.

Credits;
            Images; my own game screencaps and eagles from Getty images.

Until next time,

Comment

Great to see all the awesome artwork - wonderful treat for my come back to the site day the art is an inspiration to get back to my own Buffyverse art.
              sigpic

Comment

I was clearing out some past junk and found my old Roswell sketches (I'd completely forgotten about them but I now recall I'd done a huge amount of fanart for Buffy & Roswell...) These are some amateurish drawings of Max and Isabel from S1 of the show (my favourite characters at the time besides Liz):

Spoiler:

I can't find the gazillion Buffyverse portraits I'd done (mostly of Spike & Buffy.) I know I had a ton of Spuffy fanart and some Willow and Xander sketches and some S7 extra scenes. I haven't sketched in years but this makes me nostalgic and I'm always so inspired by the unbelievable talent and gorgeous artwork I see here
                Last edited by SpuffyGlitz; 09-05-19, 10:53 PM.

Comment

It's me again another line art drawing from traditional across to digital. But Buffy as a knight! Doves representing that she was in heaven. And the blood is from her enemies.

The Knightly warrior.

Credits;
                  Screencap; Mine. 'VLC screengrabs' on the episode I specifically download.

Comment

Some Red dead redemption 2 fanart digital drawings.

Arthur Morgan.

John Marston.

Credits;
                    Brushes;
                    from deviant art and mine.

Until next time,

Comment

I'm sorry for being a party pooper here because the art by sanshodelaine is super beautiful. So please admire her stuff at her own channels, like her Instagram or Tumblr. But this thread is for our own hand-drawn art only.

Comment

I thought her work is hand drawn, via a stylus?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
                          I thought her work is hand drawn, via a stylus?
                          She posted her process on her tumblr, it's indeed hand-drawn. But this thread is for BF-members posting their own art. Posting fanart by others in this thread is against the rules. Usually I'm not really nitpicky because the rules used to be rather strict in the past and made for a busy section. But reposting someone's art is a rather touchy subject within the fanart community. So I want to keep the 'post only your own art' rule. What we can do, is open a thread in Fanart Discussions where people can link to their favourite art and artists.

Comment

@Silver - I think the links idea is a good one. It's fascinating to see her work in progress.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                              She posted her process on her tumblr, it's indeed hand-drawn. But this thread is for BF-members posting their own art. Posting fanart by others in this thread is against the rules. Usually I'm not really nitpicky because the rules used to be rather strict in the past and made for a busy section. But resposting someone's art is a rather touchy subject within the fanart community. So I want to keep the 'post only your own art' rule. What we can do, is open a thread in in Fanart Discussions where people can link to their favourite art and artists.
                              Righty ho. I won't post again.

Comment

Just got some new set of pens.

Bite.

Credits;
                                All mine;

Until next time,

Comment

Working...
                                X