Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Movie Fanart Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman obsessions are the best. And so are the Arkham games (although I only payed AC).

The thumbnails look really nice, especially the vivid colours in the first and the composition in the last. Can you change the settings so I can see the full versions without signing in? Because I would love to take a better look.

Comment

I know right so many intriguing characters and villains! I'm so into the fandom right now thanks to the games they're made an amazing impact on me.

Which I'm really happy to hear that you played on AC I'm currently finishing Arkham Knight. I would totally recommend AK!

Thank you, Nina, of course, I had them on private for some reason! I hope you are able to access them bigger now btw the size is a small wallpaper '1280px x 800' size!

If not you can look at the wallpaper size on my Tumblr just click on the thumbnails. {here}

Comment

Wow! Amazing work! The Dark Knight Trilogy is by far my favorite comic book movie and perhaps maybe one of my favorites in general! So glad to see these!
        My underachieving self has yet to earn banner privileges.

Comment

One I made a little while ago...

Comment

Friction

This one is made for the Pen Tool Challenge but I was hoping to get some feedback before I submit it.

I hosted a screening of End Game at my house for a friend whose Dad passed away when the movie was in theatres and I enjoyed it much more the second time.

The process for me was interesting because I'm really trying to put more thought into the details in my work and that changes the style of every wallpaper I produce. So even though it's not super complex in its concept or technique, I'm really pleased with the end result.

Size: 1920X1080
            Screencap by me, Stocks from Unsplash, Gradients by Ugly Business.
            Lyrics: My Strange Addiction by Billie Eillish

Comment

Under the description it's says "lyrics". Is this a video? I'm only seeing one image and no lyrics so I wonder if I missing something?

I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                Under the description it's says "lyrics". Is this a video? I'm only seeing one image and no lyrics so I wonder if I missing something?
                If you click the image to enlarge to wallpaper size, you'll see I used these lyrics as part of the wallpaper:
                Bad, bad news
                One of us is gonna lose
                I'm the powder, you're the fuze
                Just add some friction

Comment

I really like the use of the angles and the visual repetition between the stripes in the background and the font of the lyrics. You could argue they get lost a little because of it but I quite like that the 'warning' is engulfed in what is happening. I think it adds to the sense of tension that the character is showing. If anything I'd shove it all to the left a little, but that's because I rarely ever place things centrally. It's a great piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                    I really like the use of the angles and the visual repetition between the stripes in the background and the font of the lyrics. You could argue they get lost a little because of it but I quite like that the 'warning' is engulfed in what is happening. I think it adds to the sense of tension that the character is showing. If anything I'd shove it all to the left a little, but that's because I rarely ever place things centrally. It's a great piece.

Thank you for your feedback . I actually wanted to place it more to the left, Idk why I decided to keep it centred. As for the font, I was looking for one that would work with the piece- something that wasn't too plain but not one that's too script/decorative and that one was perfect because it matched the stripes in the background. But you're right, it gets a little lost.
                    Last edited by Josh; 07-08-19, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Made this one recently...

Comment

Working...
                      X