just saying hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saying hi :)

hey. just want say hello and that i'm really pleased i found this forum.
    there's not one person in my group of friends who likes Buffy/Angel (in fact they all think i'm a saddo for doing so) and so for years i've felt starved of any kind of conversational outlet on the subject. i cant believe its taken me this long to go looking for a forum. i guess its coz i've only just watched all the series again and it's re-ignited my feelings about the shows.
    Anyway, glad to meet you all

Spike: "She's evil, you gormless tit!"
    Angel: "Did you call me a tit?"

Hey and welcome to the board! It's hard when you don't have a single friend who shares a passion of yours; I think that's why a lot of us are here. Hope to see you posting often!

Comment

thanks HisMRS. im sure you will

Spike: "She's evil, you gormless tit!"
      Angel: "Did you call me a tit?"

Comment

Hi!! I hope you like it here!!
        If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
        -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

hi i hope you have a good time here, this is such a wonderful forum and the people i have talked to are so nice i am sure you will like it here :-)
          How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
          Welcoming Committee

Comment

Originally posted by sweetjohnny View Post
            hey. just want say hello and that i'm really pleased i found this forum.
            there's not one person in my group of friends who likes Buffy/Angel (in fact they all think i'm a saddo for doing so) and so for years i've felt starved of any kind of conversational outlet on the subject. i cant believe its taken me this long to go looking for a forum. i guess its coz i've only just watched all the series again and it's re-ignited my feelings about the shows.
            Anyway, glad to meet you all
            Yo, Sweetjohny
            My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Comment

Working...
            X