Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

'ello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ello!

Top of the morning to you all! Well, evening where I live. Anyway quite obviously I'm new and am a die-hard Joss Whedon fan, having watched Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, and Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along blog. Dollhouse is next on the list! My favorite couples are probably BuffyxAngel, DrusillaxSpike, and WillowxOz. I am obsessed with dear Jonathan, and the list of others I love could go on all day.
    In shows I like sci-fi and for some reason high-school shows (don't ask me why o.o), so naturally I grew addicted to Buffy. I like me some drama, and spine-tingling, jaw-dropping, insane plot-twists, so of course Angel is good for me. Non-Whedon shows I religiously exalt are The X-files, Doctor Who (David Tennant anyone?), Glee, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I worship Jack London and all his works. I also like The Outsiders, and a book series about cats called Warriors.
    In real life I'm thirteen (don't judge me! =P) and somewhat of a writer. I have figured out over the summer, that drawing people is indeed possible for non-wizards. So I would greatly appreciate some critique on my sketches if I posted some, I'm not very good but I want to improve with peoples advice.
    Last edited by Gallifrey; 22-09-11, 01:37 AM.

Hi there , Gallifrey ! The most of us here love or already have done that , I mean loved Buffy and Angel . I hope you find many friends here. I also like Jack London very much .
    sigpic
    maked by plamivasi

Comment

Hey there, and welcome to the forum Gallifrey , i hope you enjoy it here, i know i have i love being on here, this is my home away from as much as it can be, hope to see you around, hope you find a lot of friends .
      How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
      Welcoming Committee

Comment

Welcome Gallifrey. I hope you feel welcome here and enjoy it! Always great to meet new Buffy fans
        .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

Yo Maddie! Nice to see you, my friend. Have fun
          Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Hey and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thank you all, and hello. =)

Comment

Working...
              X